India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren is getting successful to set Sid as Stalker

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I know many of us are still debating as to who is the stalker. But as I said even before, it has to be Viren. We feel Viren loves Nivi (I really hope he does )...but after today's episode where he crushed the feather looked symbolic to he crushing Nivi's feelings. Moreover, the fights between Divya and Sid, are making a foundation to make everyone believe that Sid is the stalker, once Nivi will blame Sid openly. All these things would make more sense because Divya is also feeling that Sid has come here for Nivi. Also the perfume scene where Divya makes Nivi smell the scent she gifted to Sid, I feel would be the major factor in Nivi believing that Sid is the stalker.

As for Viren, why did he choose only Sid for his plan... Because Sid has always been given more importance in the family than him... he has got all the love while Viren was sent away from family. Even Dada and Dadi have more trust in Sid than Viren for business. So he might want to seek revenge . The main question is why would he use Nivi for this.... that is still unclear..as in coming episodes they will show Viren's past. Is he also seeking some revenge from Nivi? this still needs to be answered. But everything changed after that episode where Nivi pours out her feelings before Viren unknowingly. The next day Viren proposed Nivi. From day one, things have been going on a jet speed. Even in terms of making Nivi fall for him.

It would be a heart breaking moment for Nivi and us all if Viren doesnot love Nivi truly. But may be the CVs want to show that this is when Nivi will realise that she cannot look upon someone else everytime for support. She needs to fight it out herself if she want to be able to live the life she wants.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

AalekhfansalunieanjalianjaliasyadadaPriyaThakurrima001-ChanChan-shmuupiergattunehnehnejisamirah23celestaeLovelyPlanetNina_sabinSunriseGreensmartccherrypansySuhaniSoniaOmshanti1111

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
on the contrary may b sid is the stalker actually....n viren planned it to catch him red handed.....n sids perfume...it has some significance here...its going to play a key role....but personally i dont want sid or viren to be the stalkers....i want divya to b the stalker as she has many reasons to it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliasyadadaSuchi-

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

I know many of us are still debating as to who is the stalker. But as I said even before, it has to be Viren. We feel Viren loves Nivi (I really hope he does )...but after today's episode where he crushed the feather looked symbolic to he crushing Nivi's feelings. Moreover, the fights between Divya and Sid, are making a foundation to make everyone believe that Sid is the stalker, once Nivi will blame Sid openly. All these things would make more sense because Divya is also feeling that Sid has come here for Nivi. Also the perfume scene where Divya makes Nivi smell the scent she gifted to Sid, I feel would be the major factor in Nivi believing that Sid is the stalker.

As for Viren, why did he choose only Sid for his plan... Because Sid has always been given more importance in the family than him... he has got all the love while Viren was sent away from family. Even Dada and Dadi have more trust in Sid than Viren for business. So he might want to seek revenge . The main question is why would he use Nivi for this.... that is still unclear..as in coming episodes they will show Viren's past. Is he also seeking some revenge from Nivi? this still needs to be answered. But everything changed after that episode where Nivi pours out her feelings before Viren unknowingly. The next day Viren proposed Nivi. From day one, things have been going on a jet speed. Even in terms of making Nivi fall for him.

It would be a heart breaking moment for Nivi and us all if Viren doesnot love Nivi truly. But may be the CVs want to show that this is when Nivi will realise that she cannot look upon someone else everytime for support. She needs to fight it out herself if she want to be able to live the life she wants.

very nice analysis...
I have a reason about why he chose Nivi: because Sid has a past with Nivi. He can marry Nivi, and at the same time, he can settle scores with Sid. But again, when he proposed marriage,  he never knew that.

Perfume might be actually to confuse. If Sid is the stalker, he will be caught redhanded by that perfume smell. And if Sid is being framed, then the stalker would use the perfume to frame him.

Then, why did Divya make Nivi smell the perfume. Is it a chance or she did it intentionally.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

darkviperasyadadacherrypansy

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I know its heartbreaking to think Viren as the stalker, but then if we think "all that glitters is not gold" Smile. Cts might even try to prove that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salunie

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

on the contrary may b sid is the stalker actually....n viren planned it to catch him red handed.....n sids perfume...it has some significance here...its going to play a key role....but personally i dont want sid or viren to be the stalkers....i want divya to b the stalker as she has many reasons to it...

remember one thing, Sid booked the resort before Viren did. If he was the stalker, he would have waited for Viren to book and then follow him and Nivi.

now, then also Sid can be the stalker, because, this time, he might be willing to take Divya out. But Viren tried to make an opportunity for him by going to the same place with Nivi.

But I personally wont be convinced to think Sid as the stalker, as if Sid could do all those, he would have never allowed everyone to force him or decide his life for him before.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalicherrypansy

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
did they show nething wer we come to know that sid booked the resort before viren...??? did i miss something...?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adusihu

darkviper Newbie
darkviper
darkviper

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

im sure dat viren is d stalker.....................but dat makes thingz even more complicated n confusing 4 m 2 undersatnd...............if he is d stalker than y is he shown 2 b so obssessed in love wit niv.................even when she's not wit him

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
yes. in last week's epsiode on friday they showed that dadaji's firends come to meet them, where they are surprised to know that the children choose that resort(i forgot the name) for holidays. later they showed that chanchal asks why they looked worried after knowing the name, and they tell them Viren had come to them to book holidays in their resort, but then last minute he cancelled it saying he has to go to US for work.... what does this mean... viren had planned holidays somewhere else..but as soon he found sid and divya are going for holidays too...he cancelled his plan and booked the same place as them, showing it to be a coincidence. what more....since everyone knew that nivren had planned holidays first, no one will suspect viren... bec everyone know sid planned holidays later... but the truth is... sid had booked the hotel first..and viren later... a perfect setting to prove sid as stalker.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Go to top