India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

More Torture On The Way

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
first of all....i love robindo's attitute....although he is cold...arrogant...angry young man now but when the hunky brothers had their painful convo and all RoAnu FB....somewhere deep down the old naughty robindo is still alive who loves his dada-baudi to death....robi have made an hard shell around him because of mouli who broke his heart....just like anu's first entry when he came to kolkata after 8 years....how anu was cold...arrogant...angry because of his father and the sufferings he went through in his childhood....so chote bhai took over his brother's step

now for the actual fact

ok from taani baudi to taani.....its even painful to hear from robi's mouth after watching such a beautiful bonding of bhabhi-devar.......

i feel so bad for taani....she is taking all the baseless blames on her head not even clearing it for once and all.....riteish not enough now robindo will join the league to revenge taani....since the day she grew up all she saw is only hardships...insults...tears....there was never peace in her life...if she gets peace from anu in 1 seconds...another seconds there will be tears in her eyes not because of love because silly misunderstandings...blames and insults.....

tdy episode is evident that robi will take revenge on taani because he fears that because of taani he will have to loose his brother....and in any cause he will not want to loose his elder brother....because more than his breakup from mouli...its ananya's death that have affect him so much that he thinks taani is responsible....

till robi doesn't know the truth....the actual fact....we will have to bear the torture day by day....and its going to irritate us big time......

now taani will agree the marriage with riteish.....anu comes out and he will get cold behaviour from taani since she will pretend to save him...on top of that robi will revenge taani for ananya's death and anu's broken heart.....

more torture day by day....night by night....i couldn't stand it at all....i have to bear it for Harshad-Rajat....its going the biggest torture for all is in coming days...weeks...months...because we don't know how long this stupid track last....

and by the way where is robi's son...after RoLi breakup...robi's son is not shown neither we know how mrinalini died...now robi is back....he is not seen with his son...ananya kids are shown everytime...where is robi's son....he should be in the house too right....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfananjalianjaliShaily.Tani91Curlylocks

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
^agree with everything Mages.....the show is getting on my last nerve.....minus TaAnu everyone makes my blood boil now....and whenever I see that Ritesh....Oh Gosh I have never been so mad regarding a TV show...but thatCensored Censored(ugh cant even say it) is getting on my last nerve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoyazul

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

^agree with everything Mages.....the show is getting on my last nerve.....minus TaAnu everyone makes my blood boil now....and whenever I see that Ritesh....Oh Gosh I have never been so mad regarding a TV show...but thatCensored Censored(ugh cant even say it) is getting on my last nerve

its getting irritating and making my blood boils tooAngryAngryAngryAngry......
for sometime though i love robi i am going to dislike him because he is going to hurt taani...AngryCryCryCry.....even me too...i have never been so mad...but TL is making me so mad because of its never ending negativity

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
toooo much bad news on the way
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
agree with u dear....
even i loved robbie's new avatar but with his return in a grey shade means more torture for taanu

i dont think he'l find out da truth abt ritesh or taani, he'l go on accusin taani and will def make her life a misery... im scared for onu, i dont want robindo to be a reason for onu's arrival at da asylum Disapprove
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Ohhh noooooooooooooo...............CryCryCry

Hate this negativity.......Angry

Kyun sab log mere TaAnu ke peeche haath dhokar pade hain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry
Lagta hain ki Anu se pehle hum sab log asylum pakka pahuch jayenge...Confused
Kuch bhi ho jaye "Anu Taani ke pati hain" and "Tu aur main hamesha HUM rahenge".....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Love,
Riya

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saydie

toooo much bad news on the way

way too much bad news on the way for sure...which is going to irritate like hell......too much negativity non-stop
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

agree with u dear....
even i loved robbie's new avatar but with his return in a grey shade means more torture for taanu

i love robi new angry young man avtaar...but his grey shades is definetly going to create more torrture for us and TaAnu....i can't bear to see torture on my TaAnu...ritiesh-robindo...i can't trust nupur too....its very irritating...but i love robi's new avtaar.....

i dont think he'l find out da truth abt ritesh or taani, he'l go on accusin taani and will def make her life a misery... im scared for onu, i dont want robindo to be a reason for onu's arrival at da asylum Disapprove

i agree with you....he will go all the way of blaming taanu...accusing taani....plotting on her and break TaAnu up and i am sure robi is the main reason why any is in the asylum....i could sense it somewhere down that robi is responsible for anu's mental state.....he is not angry with taani...he hates taani now....i love robi no doubt on that but right now it seems he is selfish if for his own motive takes revenge on taani because what he done with mrinalini was wrong...he needs to realise his mistake before pointing fingers on taani for his break-up with mouli......taani is not involve in it at all...she try advising mouli but she never listened at all....i don't understand why taani is being blamed for every single reason

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index