Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Food for thought on Shaktia/Krishna/SS/Rshi (Page 5)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by carisma2

I felt that Shaktia as much as he hated Kesar - would not have liked seeing her with another man, today the way he was teasing her about being with someone else.
The day when Pratz told him, What if u couldn't give her a child and she was to re-marry at that point he tried to slap Pratigya.
I think there is a possessiveness in that janwar regarding Kesar. Another man in the life of his woman that could be Shaktia's weakpoint.

Baba as cute as he looked cute, It was a sweet Moment between th efriends and Krishna complaining about the Mrs. Arrey yaar.... She is sending you to work for your own good.

SS - He's moto is Stab a person to death and don't for get to say Sorry.

Rshi - I liked her acting today, Sorry Peepz, she weren't that bad. I'm glad she stuck up to a man like Shakti.

It was a good epi, buh Too less of Baba.

Big smile

Share your thoughts.
Hi darling ,came late today, so late rep.
true said
yes ,ykh acting skill provingOuch but still need lots improvments. kesar dont even need to act just expression is big enought to tell  everythings .
my Broken Heart when ss told kn futur kids going play cricket Cry
At this point kesar should come back with new looks more mordern complit mekover to teach ss and kn . To teach evil thakurs. baba does not count in it.LOL
very touching  moments with ghanti and kesar . both Big smile
yes Baba was like  in precap seen.this days more seen acted by ykh ,so not much seen left for p and baba.
keep posting .Hug
mitaly

ROFLthankyou yaara for making me laugh i was feeling like crying after reading sis comments about ykw
haila dunt let ykw make you sad - just enjoy the show yaara.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

I felt that Shaktia as much as he hated Kesar - would not have liked seeing her with another man, today the way he was teasing her about being with someone else.
The day when Pratz told him, What if u couldn't give her a child and she was to re-marry at that point he tried to slap Pratigya.
I think there is a possessiveness in that janwar regarding Kesar. Another man in the life of his woman that could be Shaktia's weakpoint.

Baba as cute as he looked cute, It was a sweet Moment between th efriends and Krishna complaining about the Mrs. Arrey yaar.... She is sending you to work for your own good.

SS - He's moto is Stab a person to death and don't for get to say Sorry.

Rshi - I liked her acting today, Sorry Peepz, she weren't that bad. I'm glad she stuck up to a man like Shakti.

It was a good epi, buh Too less of Baba.

Big smile

Share your thoughts.
Hi darling ,came late today, so late rep.
true said
yes ,ykh acting skill provingOuch but still need lots improvments. kesar dont even need to act just expression is big enought to tell  everythings .
my Broken Heart when ss told kn futur kids going play cricket Cry
At this point kesar should come back with new looks more mordern complit mekover to teach ss and kn . To teach evil thakurs. baba does not count in it.LOL
very touching  moments with ghanti and kesar . both Big smile
yes Baba was like  in precap seen.this days more seen acted by ykh ,so not much seen left for p and baba.
keep posting .Hug
mitaly

Thanks a lot Mitaly. Kesar is just the best and I will miss Kalpana alot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

well, arushi was better yesterday and kesar was soooooooo heart wrenching...............BTW pratigya is taking baba too much for granted, sending him out in such a weather when things r not at all smooth in TN.....................and baba is baba, so he immediately found out a good job to make himself comfortable and happy ie playing cards Wink LOL wonder whether P will come to know about it or not.............her devars and her bhootnath enjoying cards instead of trying for a job.........LOL
I knw i felt sorry for him, buh now ss wont pay for anything - baba will have to do something. Honestly that boy is soo naughtee.LOL
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shon703

what rubbish--- did none of you like thakutrains role

she was the SUUUPERB ON ETODAY

kuch aurtein ghar mein khaa khaa key marad ban gaye hai.... vw she is ultimate yaaron

how lovely she talks when she wamnts to coax and cuddle kesar.

@ bold - I think that tone is unnessasary.
Maybe her lipsing gets on my nerves so I didn't mention her.
So no comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

well, arushi was better yesterday and kesar was soooooooo heart wrenching...............BTW pratigya is taking baba too much for granted, sending him out in such a weather when things r not at all smooth in TN.....................and baba is baba, so he immediately found out a good job to make himself comfortable and happy ie playing cards Wink LOL wonder whether P will come to know about it or not.............her devars and her bhootnath enjoying cards instead of trying for a job.........LOL
I knw i felt sorry for him, buh now ss wont pay for anything - baba will have to do something. Honestly that boy is soo naughtee.LOL

Glad to know he is not completely under Prats thumb...yet...LOLLOLLOL
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Carisma,

I have really lost words for Kesar's condition. I have never liked the Thakur's and now I despise them. I always knew that Sajjan was an evil man but I could not imagine the fact the way he gloated at the idea of burying her. It just showed that he has no bones of emotions. The fact he was planning it with so much ease makes him a psychopath.

There are couple of things that I liked about today's epi:
The eye contact between Kesar and Prats when Sds was reying to sweet talk her. It shows they have a very unique bond.

The eye contact between the sister's when Prats assured Aarushi that it was safe for her to speak over the phone.

I liked it when Aarushi confided with Nainaji and mentioned Krishna as jiju twice. It showed that since the clouds of anger has been cleared she has begun to fall on Prats and Krishna again.

I liked it when Komal fooled Sds over the phone. It shows that atmosphere plays an important role in a child's upbringing and Komal is slowly turning herself around.

I liked it when Krishna was complaining about his wife to his friend's so naturally. I felt that there was a lot of affection for Prats in his voice.He is deeply in love with her.  

I just want this fiasco to end and Aarushi to move on with her life and the serial concentrate on to punishing the Thakur's.

anu must say always like your analysis on characters keep going its strange i liked them but never commentd  on your post  yaara actually your posts are on very serious topics i am afraid i will cry or will burst in anger if i will write anything secondly dont think soo i am mentally soo mature to think like you do
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Carisma,

I have really lost words for Kesar's condition. I have never liked the Thakur's and now I despise them. I always knew that Sajjan was an evil man but I could not imagine the fact the way he gloated at the idea of burying her. It just showed that he has no bones of emotions. The fact he was planning it with so much ease makes him a psychopath.

There are couple of things that I liked about today's epi:
The eye contact between Kesar and Prats when Sds was reying to sweet talk her. It shows they have a very unique bond.

The eye contact between the sister's when Prats assured Aarushi that it was safe for her to speak over the phone.

I liked it when Aarushi confided with Nainaji and mentioned Krishna as jiju twice. It showed that since the clouds of anger has been cleared she has begun to fall on Prats and Krishna again.

I liked it when Komal fooled Sds over the phone. It shows that atmosphere plays an important role in a child's upbringing and Komal is slowly turning herself around.

I liked it when Krishna was complaining about his wife to his friend's so naturally. I felt that there was a lot of affection for Prats in his voice.He is deeply in love with her.  

I just want this fiasco to end and Aarushi to move on with her life and the serial concentrate on to punishing the Thakur's.

anu must say always like your analysis on characters keep going its strange i liked them but never commentd  on your post  yaara actually your posts are on very serious topics i am afraid i will cry or will burst in anger if i will write anything secondly dont think soo i am mentally soo mature to think like you do
Thanks Telstra for acknowledging
vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Yes,it was a good epi.. carisma..

i liked the sisters bonding...
 Kesar Pratigya exchanging glace...
 Krishna's innocence..
Ganti dadi comforting Kesar..
As 4 as AH acting, I've no issues with that.. i like her acting..

some pics..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.TMitu_carisma2

Go to top