Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Food for thought on Shaktia/Krishna/SS/Rshi (Page 3)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Hi Carisma,

I have really lost words for Kesar's condition. I have never liked the Thakur's and now I despise them. I always knew that Sajjan was an evil man but I could not imagine the fact the way he gloated at the idea of burying her. It just showed that he has no bones of emotions. The fact he was planning it with so much ease makes him a psychopath.

There are couple of things that I liked about today's epi:
The eye contact between Kesar and Prats when Sds was reying to sweet talk her. It shows they have a very unique bond.

The eye contact between the sister's when Prats assured Aarushi that it was safe for her to speak over the phone.

I liked it when Aarushi confided with Nainaji and mentioned Krishna as jiju twice. It showed that since the clouds of anger has been cleared she has begun to fall on Prats and Krishna again.

I liked it when Komal fooled Sds over the phone. It shows that atmosphere plays an important role in a child's upbringing and Komal is slowly turning herself around.

I liked it when Krishna was complaining about his wife to his friend's so naturally. I felt that there was a lot of affection for Prats in his voice.He is deeply in love with her.  

I just want this fiasco to end and Aarushi to move on with her life and the serial concentrate on to punishing the Thakur's.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyavishpa_uma....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hey Carisma
Love reading your take on the epi afterwards.
Men like KN are very possessive and wouldn't hesitate to kill both the wife and her lover. He is insane.
Baba was the highlight of the show. The scene was adorable. Typical Baba!
I must admit that I haven't seen the entire epi to comment on AH acting but I trust your opinion. Thumbs Up
Thankyou - may be tomorrow a lot of other gals will have arushi's pic on their profile. am i going to be safe to see the flower on yours dear? Naz had me in giggles. SHE'S so funny. after I made a post on arushi - naz changed her pic. so i was scared to write this - incase all my mates here changed to arushi. LOLLOL
Thanks a lot - am glad you enjoy my food for thought.  Thankyou love

Baba is just the best! wife complainer. the guy that used to praise his pratigya ji all the time - to his mates now complains abt her - MENConfused! hehehehe.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Carisma,

I have really lost words for Kesar's condition. I have never liked the Thakur's and now I despise them. I always knew that Sajjan was an evil man but I could not imagine the fact the way he gloated at the idea of burying her. It just showed that he has no bones of emotions. The fact he was planning it with so much ease makes him a psychopath.

The eye contact between Kesar and Prats when Sds was reying to sweet talk her. It shows they have a very unique bond.

The eye contact between the sister's when Prats assured Aarushi that it was safe for her to speak over the phone.

I liked it when Aarushi confided with Nainaji and mentioned Krishna as jiju twice. It showed that since the clouds of anger has been cleared she has begun to fall on Prats and Krishna again.

I liked it when Komal fooled Sds over the phone. It shows that atmosphere plays an important role in a child's upbringing and Komal is slowly turning herself around.

I liked it when Krishna was complaining about his wife to his friend's so naturally. I felt that there was a lot of affection for Prats in his voice.He is deeply in love with her.  

I just want this fiasco to end and Aarushi to move on with her life and the serial concentrate on to punishing the Thakur's.
Thanks lovely post Anu, Loved the bits that you made about Baba. He is sooo funny. He's been thrown out by the Mrs and he isn't even ashamed. i LIKED and agree with all yoiur points above.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Carisma,

Thanks lovely post Anu, Loved the bits that you made about Baba. He is sooo funny. He's been thrown out by the Mrs and he isn't even ashamed. i LIKED and agree with all yoiur points above.
  I think its good from Prats side that she is sending him to find work . I know he will soon realize that it was the best thing that happened to him. I really want them out of that hell. I am forced to fast farward scenes because of the thakur's. I just cannot watch all this violent acts and words anymore.

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umacarisma2

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I can't find Naz's pp. What did she change to?
Your safe with mine. I picked this one 'cos I liked the color. I wanted a pic of two monkeys for my two monkeys but I'm having a hell of a time downloading it. I'm stuck with the stock pics. I'm not computer savvy.

carisma2

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 this siss
it gto me thinkin a bit
thats so true
shakthi dont lyk even the mentioning of another guy in kesars lyf

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

I can't find Naz's pp. What did she change to?
Your safe with mine. I picked this one 'cos I liked the color. I wanted a pic of two monkeys for my two monkeys but I'm having a hell of a time downloading it. I'm stuck with the stock pics. I'm not computer savvy.
SHE CHANGED it now. hehehe
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie.

thanks 4 this siss
it gto me thinkin a bit
thats so true
shakthi dont lyk even the mentioning of another guy in kesars lyf

see kitni achi batein bathayee - u came late today we kind a missed each other. 

Go to top