India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Unfair for this show (Page 6)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Sammy Apurva looks  great young and younger... he  looks like armaan suri now forget Anmol Anmol ka younger brother dektha hai !!LOL

As you said na people are blind  Koi tho aaj kal kisi ko  behen kah kay dindora peet raha hai !! So well what more can I say !!

Edited by shanti05 - 14 April 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01krithikassaveeta24

neha_2011 Groupbie
neha_2011
neha_2011

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i am not being rude...as in sbs it was mentioned that b2 will show tammy and khushi older then what is the use parul and apoorva.. the story will only focus on both sisters...and also parul will not do the the role of such big children..
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
So that dose'nt mean you say things about actors without clarifying your context..

If a character needs to be played by an actor and if it suits him or her they will take it into consideration.. Nothing has been finalized so no one knows anything

And here we are looking at Anmol and Ragini's story which never  was shown in season one so taking that into consideration we wish to see a continuation of their story even before they wish to make one on Tammy and Khushi

If you wish to  talk abt your favourite you are free to but do not  pull down other actors or people who find them perfect in a match with their co stars

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010anizortvmylovesami01krithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Every time When I watch the last episode of the season 1  I feel that they can only have a new story of continuation for Tammy and Khsuhi needs to be done that they can  first show Angini story.

Many loop holes in season one needs to be first shown closed and then they can have a new story for Taashi ...

Edited by bhondu2010 - 16 April 2011 at 5:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Every time When I watch the last episode of the season 1  I feel that they can only have a new story of continuation for Tammy and Khsuhi needs to be done that they can  first show Angini story.

Many loop holes in season one needs to be first shown closed and then they can have a new story for Taashi ...

I agree the last episode had a lot to say
Infact I think it does give a message for season two and the key players in that
So i hope Rajan  ji and his directors Kut team see that significance and get Anmol and ragini  for season two before they have Taashi story
the way Tammana   wanted her parents to be together i see only sense in season two with Anmol and ragini  being the main players and then start with the story of tammana and Khsuhi

I am sure if given a chance Apurva and parul wud love to work again
They have amazing chemestry and the main  thing is they  enjoy working together and appriciated by teh audience for  the role of Anmol and Ragini and the depth of their character

When I see other shows failing in the TRP charts and also given teh time line for changes
It is really unfair for Bidaaii and wish it comes back with the post leap cast  and  Angini story completed..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylovekrithikas

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
i wish bidaai2 come back soon... nothing there to watch on TV...Disapprove
missing angini...Cry and thous beautiful moments...Unhappy rajan jii bring angini back soon...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
ya...this is not fair
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
@bhondu well said... Angini's story is incomplete... The show went offair when angini start to move foward in there relationship... Hope they will continue where they left the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Go to top