Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I feel that they left at a high point for the return so we will definatly see something which is worthwhile  with some foundation from where it left

Even today when I watch the videos it dose'nt seem that it has ended since there is defiantly so much story still left..

I hope Dkut team  see what they ended at and as RS said thoda aur tha so he keeps his word and gives us Angini continuation !
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Every time I see new promos of shows which are running I feel so baad, that Bidaaii they never showed promos  that muich and all they showed was Saakshi's conspiracy..

Why did they even have to show Anmol  imgaining his feelings for ragini
Obviously as viwers we would want to see reciprocation from Ragini
When the time came for that they just stopped teh show

There is always a completeness in life when there is happiness ...

We got to see  only a part of it
If Anmol's feelings were also buried and they wer'nt shown to the viwers it was understandable, since  7 yera s we know he was  so quite and when they showed us Anmol's side we thought it would remain like that he was happy  keeping his feelings to himself and showing to the wolrd but then the 2 weeks of  the rush they did never allowed  Ragini to develop a thought to  enhance the feelings inside her that she is moving on
Its  been 7 years and suddenly they shot up with the feelings which seemed such a rush

It was so rush rush and the last day  they had to make  most of teh time with promos of a new show which I felt totally unfair

We need a continuation since the  high point of the show is  right where it ended...
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
bidaai ending was so unjustified and wrong ke it cost star plus big in terms of lost GEc....
i have bycotted star plus since so many shows have disastrous tams yet they r just changing time slots why they ended bidaai is beyond me
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No show seems interesting now..
Bidaaii  have the best TRP's  I don't think any show can break teh record.
Moveover  they  were good during  the relaity shows also and  t
hey axed it when there was more story left

I hope Starplus recitify their mistake give us Angini for season two

We are  requesting them with valid reasons and  realstionships which need a lot of focus second time love and  the way life moves on

Ragini's  side feelings for4r Anmol their 7 years of being away from eachother  Anmol's happiness and enjoying  a family is important aspect of season two
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@bhondu.you said it there are so many valid reasons to bring angini back..

the end wasnot  at all convincing ..too many unresolved matters though it  got a happy ending..

its great time they rectify all this esp to viewers who trusted  them,stayed tune to SP and loyal to the show after leap..the new storyline and apoorva's entry as anmol kept the audiences interest..
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhondu2010

No show seems interesting now..
Bidaaii  have the best TRP's  I don't think any show can break teh record.
Moveover  they  were good during  the relaity shows also and  t
hey axed it when there was more story left

I hope Starplus recitify their mistake give us Angini for season two

We are  requesting them with valid reasons and  realstionships which need a lot of focus second time love and  the way life moves on

Ragini's  side feelings for4r Anmol their 7 years of being away from eachother  Anmol's happiness and enjoying  a family is important aspect of season two

@bold.. I agree here
When I look at other shows which have either been under ths scanner or will be axed due to bad TRP's i feel sad for Bidaaii.. I mean they took a leap due to certain criteria..
The story was moving on well and they had a lot to show in terms of the depth of relastionship second chances in  love and  how teh  lady faces  new challenges with her relastionship  and overcome some probelsm and moving on in life..

Anmol and Ragini's story had a new begining and there was scope for more ..
I see only juctice done for the show which got axed at the number one spot to come back from the time it left  and continue  where it self of with some  new additions and changes to storyline.
Viewers still remember the grand wedding of Anmol and ragini atleast  who followed teh post leap carefully and saw teh  characters  who gave certain dimenssions.

Fair enough some shows need to go but Bidaaii being at its peak and with more story left they need a fair chance to get back with the time line they stopped at !
neha_2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we want ranvir and ragini in b2 .... apurva looks older than parul...
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha_2011

we want ranvir and ragini in b2 .... apurva looks older than parul...

Excuse me I think you are being rather rude

Anmol's character was well etched and played by Apurva and he complimented Ragini well
I guess Parul  gave everything to the character of Ragini post leap and she matched Apurva well
And  she herself said she  was grateful to have acted with Apurva
So  please  do not compare abt age of a actor and Apurva  can give life to any role and he can have great chemistry with his co star Parul and Anmol and ragini made their make in season one
and if the story needs them in a new season and the actors are willing to play it  they would definatly  give it a try.

Viwers have seen an amazing chemistry with them and appreciated it and I am sure they will defiantly  strike a chord again if given a chance.

And don't even talk abt comparing who is old who is young..
if an actor is groomed well he can look extremely young and whether is theater television or bollywood, what demands are needed  people can get into those roles and they can make very good chemistry with their co stars..
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@neha_2011.... you want ragvir in B2 good for you but why make such a rude remark on apoorva.

its definitely mean you have not watch the leap or you would have seen how the characterisation be it for apu as anmol or parul as ragini were perfect to the T..performances outstanding and chemistry mindblowing.we dont need proof as they were accepted by viewers and the trps said it all.

rajan sir already directed apoorva in his show so he was not a fool to take him back for this awesome character anmol as he knew his capability as an actor. he took the challenge of doing a father's role and apoorva made RS well sketched character so believable.

in FILM or TV INDUSTRY age dont count but wat you can deliver as an actor no matter wat the length of the role..at the end of the day its your talent that counts..as for apoorva he has loads of it and given any role he will do his best as he is very dedicated actor.wat matters for him is his hard work and the trust the PH has on him..

you believe it or not apoorva -parul have captured viewers interest in the leap of bidaai and they have brought the show to success..

if DKP want them back and if their characters will give them screen space to show their talent i dont think they will refuse to do so same as they accepted the challenge of doing parents role in season 1..

so please next time come with something more intelligent instead of demeaming a talented  actor...
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
seriously some people r so blind,they cant see talent ....what does age matter if he or she doesnt look at age,but no we have to make our favs look good by insulting others...even i can say loads about ur fav but well ..we consider others human beings