India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Unfair for this show

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I am surprised there are so many shows coming up and they had to shut the shop for Bidaaii..

I watched Gulaal and its not at all impressive.. Why did the channel do so much injustice for Bidaaii.

Post leap had a lot to do with the new phase in people's life style and Ragini getting a second time for happiness and a loveable husband like Anmol.

THe channel have been truly unfair with this show and a loss of such wonderful characters like Anmol and Ragini and theose kids Tammy and Khushi

I want to see them back for the new season. I hope Directors Kut hear us out and bring them back as they seem to be such an incomplete story

All the shows seem such a drag now I don't see any charm in other shows !Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18ApoorvaFanRehana86anizorrekha02tvmylovesaveeta24shanti05

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
tell me abt it yaar....no comments on Gulal......the lead pair is a serious joke in the name of chemistry....let alone be anything else to grip the audience *yawn*......i can't believe they ended Bidaai for such a show like Gulaal Dead..... SP please bring back B2 with Angini....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05anizortvmylovesaveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Rehana I cannot agree more..
I am seeing news on IF for new shows coming up and many sows have the same story line nothing new
The surprsing thing about Gulaal was it was suppose to be a bout a girl who is going to help with the drought situation and  now it ends up that she is gettimng married
And somewhere i read she was already married

Now
Where is water fionding coming into picture here

Atleast make some logic with the show .. If the girl was the main storyline then what is the  water finding in the picture
she never  helped the villagers  with anything
she is now getting married
and next what
she has a brother in law who is trying is luck
thats teh same story as other shows

Totally disspointed with Star to take such a drastic step

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05Rehana86anizortvmylovesaveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
oh....so she is supposed to be playing the Lord of water Ermm and also heard she was supposed to be getting married to a trans-gender ....Wacko.... and then her ability to detect water by her anklet is also turned out to be fake.....Stern Smile...now tell me what is left there to look forward to???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05anizorsaveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Rehana  they made the biggest mistake to bring a show like this in prime time slot
Tell me  you are going to watch such a show or rather see somthing urban living

Primetime shows should be a little bit  paced shows
Bidaaii was the  best at that time
it had the pace the characters fantastic  post leap and kids playing roles which would focus on  dalily routine I mean it was a complete package

OK they wanted to put a show  with some change but see the TRP's they are not  giving that mark either ..

People are just not  seeing the show tio give TRPs
Today i read some article that TRP is  due to viewership  in a good number

I am surly disspointed by such decsionms

and Moreover the story for Anmol and ragini was just taking it to the next level and as a viewer i wanted to see  how second chnaces in marriage works in this  life style

How unfortunate

Seriously  they should'nt have  replaced it  atleast extended it till this each March April and fine I think it has given its share of story and  we would'nt have  been in a posistion to complain

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizortvmylovesaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
agree with you all...

for me biggest mistake of risk taking to replace bidaai for gulal which is not working well is  of the channel starplus and its management..completely wrong decision..

risk taking there was for bidaai too with a leap,new storyline and casts but it did wonders..so perhaps they thought if with bidaai they rocked the chart then may be viewers are accepting changes now but it was  there total misconception as they pull off air one of the most watched show bidaai which has already made its mark and touched the viewers heart..

now the  prime time slot of 9pm is very much in competition..zee with its PR...the competition is getting tougher and the best one which will catch the audiences interest will emerge as the winner..watever competition  bidaai was still getting the high trp and be in top 5 shows till the end..

wat can we say too bad for them as gulal is still giving trps of 2..

heartbreaking for us as they ended it so cruelly cos there were still potential tracks to unfold...

i think zee is coming back with choti bahu soon with new story..

the question which is on our mind is when will starplus give green signal to DKUT to bring back bidaai 2?..its high time...

Edited by savee_k - 17 January 2011 at 7:07pm

harman05Rehana86shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Agreed extremely unfair. Now shows are given extensions and given afternoon slots like before. Only Bidaai was given this treatment on the grounds why not end a three year old show on a high note. Broken Heart
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Rekha I tell you in the history of televsion this kinda sintuation will never occur

If Anmol and ragini were in love and they fought for their love and  got rid of Shivani 's chaal of taking away Anmol I would say teek hai Pyaar ki jeet hoyee

Here Anmol is teh one who struggeled to the end to make sure he  is commited to Ragini but we have not been exposed to Ragini's side of the story how she will adjust to this new life
I mean co on if the show is show women oriented  this is one of the main aspects to show second chasnces in love
This is a proven theiory and  implementation and the various stages how a wormn deals with  such new life is what we need to be shown

As it is we have a big void of the past 7 years of their life  so nopw the furture of a couple of months  would have been an ideal closer

I am definatly dissappoiinted to have given teh space to Gulaal

It is seriously a Big mistake

rekha02tvmylovesaveeta24

Go to top