Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Todays episode (Page 2)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

I liked Baji's 2 pradhakshinas around the templeROFL...........

Dutta ke 3 diwane/diwaniyaan, ek Naku, ek Seema aur ek hamara Baji.... Usne bhi Dutta ke zehat ke liye Gaon Devi ke mandir ki pradhakshina kar daala, I half expected the pundit to give him a pooja ki dhali....

ROFL Dutta is following his vahinis footsteps in that matter ROFLROFLROFL and here it seems dutta is deewana for baji just wouldnt stop asking baji kahan hai baji kahan hain. looks like he remembers he threw baji out the car and baji got hit on the head. thats why in the SBS video his head hits a stone too ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by HumaG

though this episode just showed me how selfish seema is. she knows who dutta is. she knows the state she found him in. she knows his family. but the fact that she wants to wait for D to get better and ask him for forgiveness to ger his love again? selfishness because she knows dutta has a mother, sisters that love and care for him so shouldnt see try and find them and tell them their son/brother is alive? i have always believed that true love is selfless just like nakkus not seemas. love is about giving not about taking. its about not expecting anything in return and when you do get something in return. the feeling is one of the most precious feelings in the world. its inexplicable. dutta needs someone like nakku not seema. seema cant complete him she wont be able to heal his wounds because that involves giving and to me thats something atm seema cant do. though her dialogue saying she knows what it feels like to be blind indicates to me that she is referring to the point in her life when she was blinded by money and couldnt see D's love.
but there were funny parts in the epi especially when D went straight into that door and went BANG LOLLOLLOL

Hey Huma ! As usual - wah-wah post!Clap thank you thank you *takes a bow* LOLLOL

Seema being selfish...it just hit me when I read your post..In the epi, I was too bored of her to even think of what she is saying! who was listening to her i was just going by her attitude she was lucky she was in the same frame as MR otherwise who would be watching her scene SleepySleepy

Yes she is one selfish person...What for is she repenting now after spoiling a guy's life! And how does she think she will win his love back...mad woman! I am so disliking her now...Nakkkuuuu ...please find Dutta soon and save him from this crappy woman! nakku has to save her husbands izzat now ROFLROFLROFL returning the favour from anna time ROFLROFL

Mishal was too good today....Just cannot see Dutta like this...Cry But still he has something majestic about him...Wounded Sher!Clap from the SBS video he will be fine soon he hit his head on a stone. and thats the cure for blindess in indian cinema/tv ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29*dewdrop~pearl*-Azy-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

But still he has something majestic about him...Wounded Sher!Clap from the SBS video he will be fine soon he hit his head on a stone. and thats the cure for blindess in indian cinema/tv ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL What an idea! Bang on the stone or tree and Ta-da he can see, free of charge...There is no need for any eye hospitals at all....

For once I will not mind such a cinematic twist in LTL...I just want Dutta to regain his eyesight as soon as possible and get to Nakku...I don't trust that joker of a doctor to treat his eyes...so I guess Dutta himself banging his head somewhere will be the next best....LOL

rayjst-Azy-*dewdrop~pearl*HumaG

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Dutta ke 3 diwane/diwaniyaan, ek Naku, ek Seema aur ek hamara Baji.... Usne bhi Dutta ke zehat ke liye Gaon Devi ke mandir ki pradhakshina kar daala, I half expected the pundit to give him a pooja ki dhali....

ROFL Dutta is following his vahinis footsteps in that matter ROFLROFLROFL and here it seems dutta is deewana for baji just wouldnt stop asking baji kahan hai baji kahan hain. looks like he remembers he threw baji out the car and baji got hit on the head. thats why in the SBS video his head hits a stone too ROFLROFL

LOL soul mates with ESP, ek ke zar pe chot lagi toh dusre ke zar mein bhi lagna hi thaLOLLOLLOL...................

He was so totally lost nd was calling for Baji over nd over, dat was so sadUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy......... Is jodi ko sach mein kisi ki nazar na lage, le kaala tikaaOuch................

Speaking of dostana, Kalavatiji kitne pyaar se Naku ko gale laga rahi thiAngryAngryAngry, forum-vale teek hi kehte hai, she likes Naku waaaaaaay too much, hence the murder attempt on DLOLLOLLOL............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*HumaG-Azy-

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

But still he has something majestic about him...Wounded Sher!Clap from the SBS video he will be fine soon he hit his head on a stone. and thats the cure for blindess in indian cinema/tv ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL What an idea! Bang on the stone or tree and Ta-da he can see, free of charge...There is no need for any eye hospitals at all....

For once I will not mind such a cinematic twist in LTL...I just want Dutta to regain his eyesight as soon as possible and get to Nakku...I don't trust that joker of a doctor to treat his eyes...so I guess Dutta himself banging his head somewhere will be the next best....LOL

looks like D even knows how rubbish the doc was kept blaming him ROFLROFL and we all know D is a very good doc so hes off to treat himself by banging his head on the stone and vola eyesight is back ROFLROFL

rayjstCrystal29*dewdrop~pearl*-Azy-

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

LOL soul mates with ESP, ek ke zar pe chot lagi toh dusre ke zar mein bhi lagna hi thaLOLLOLLOL...................

He was so totally lost nd was calling for Baji over nd over, dat was so sadUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy......... Is jodi ko sach mein kisi ki nazar na lage, le kaala tikaaOuch................

Speaking of dostana, Kalavatiji kitne pyaar se Naku ko gale laga rahi thiAngryAngryAngry, forum-vale teek hi kehte hai, she likes Naku waaaaaaay too much, hence the murder attempt on DLOLLOLLOL............

ROFL i always doubted Kalas real feelings towards nakku ROFL chance pe dance mar di usne ROFLROFLROFL and i think our duji are throught the worst now *phew*

rayjst

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
HAHA My Question how come the clothes reached the house or kala found them HAH only clothes yeah right it's just so lame that she found the clothes 

did kala stripped poor dutta taking advantage of his blindness rofl that's totally W*H moment clothes  could've been something else like his watch wallet or whatever but clothes 

point to be noted bhao was in his baniyan today & only his waist coat & kurta reached home ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and oh yes seema is a meanie  the least she can do is inform his family  to reform her deeds but no ofcourse she won't do that neither will she take D to hospital  ughgh

and oh i was expecting D to ask abou N too but he kept repeating baaji baaji and that made em rofl too 

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 17 January 2011 at 3:03pm

HumaG

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
the thing with the kurta is unless D's kurta is some exclusive designer from PN im sure kala just bought them from chor bazaar ROFL uska aana jaana toh hai waha pe ROFLROFLROFL

sinamika

Go to top