India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Todays episode

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
 i saw todays episode skipped the nakku and chanda wanda part. i cannot stomach their fraandship *shudders* and then we saw Dutta in a new room may i add. i wonder who moved him chachaji? he didnt seem that strong to me. and seema standing there in the corner was just like eughhhh moving on to the blind side scene. MR was fantastic in that as usual missed this active sher and he spoke today Day Dreaming though this episode just showed me how selfish seema is. she knows who dutta is. she knows the state she found him in. she knows his family. but the fact that she wants to wait for D to get better and ask him for forgiveness to ger his love again? selfishness because she knows dutta has a mother, sisters that love and care for him so shouldnt see try and find them and tell them their son/brother is alive? i have always believed that true love is selfless just like nakkus not seemas. love is about giving not about taking. its about not expecting anything in return and when you do get something in return. the feeling is one of the most precious feelings in the world. its inexplicable. dutta needs someone like nakku not seema. seema cant complete him she wont be able to heal his wounds because that involves giving and to me thats something atm seema cant do. though her dialogue saying she knows what it feels like to be blind indicates to me that she is referring to the point in her life when she was blinded by money and couldnt see D's love.
but there were funny parts in the epi especially when D went straight into that door and went BANG LOLLOLLOL im sorry it wasnt heartwrenching for me..its something i do on a normal daily basis ROFL and then when he went to strangle the doc the way he wasintitally holding him and cupping his face i was expecting a dostana moment ROFLROFLROFLi was like bajji come save your spot in D's life ROFLROFLROFL and the way D kept asking wheres baaji wheres bajji ROFLROFLROFL seriously dostana ho toh aisa warna na ho ROFLROFLROFL
and CV's we KNOW D doesnt have any sort of amnesia at all we get that loud and clear so can we please stop hvaing the same DN fb and accident FB. if you want to put a DN FB please pick another one SleepySleepySleepy and seema telling the doc he has to fix D's eyes anyhow woman take him to a hospital then genius, thats where you will know exactly what went wrong and he will get PROPER treatment from a real doctor TongueTongue
as for the kala thing i liked it. ROFLROFLROFL Kala never gives up and thats what we love about her Big smileBig smile loved the psychological games shes playing with N very good ClapClap but we all know thats going to backfire. now from the precap N gets D clothes this can go 2 ways either she believes D is dead which i doubt or assume hes alive ROFLROFL not drastically different are they. i mean is she beleived that D escaped the fire and is alive where would he be without his clothes? ROFLROFL i mean wheres the logic in that ? it means hes alive isnt it. i hope CV's dont give N a mental block and do something where she is in a white saree and D comes and fills her maaang comepltely kekta style SleepySleepy pleaase not here. i want her to continue believing in her faith because where theres faith theres miracles Smile
the best part of todays episode was seeing D active and talking Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and he was in all white Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming i want to see more of him kal though he seemed to think something was familiar in chanda wandas voice good. i hope they show D relying on his other senses now that one is temporirly taken away from him. maybe this time he will use his brain Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

vnnnpreetiamrayjstKavitaDRnotsorryarshi_forever9shruti10augustmahalaxmikCrystal29mnx12sparikhmussy.jamshedrama_2010triasha*dewdrop~pearl*Sophia21mIsHeZ.x-Azy-.Sidrameghaparti--Sia--sun-naaaaaaaaakhushixsinamika

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Huma ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG You'r Phenomenal........Hansa Hansa k MERA paith phat gaya.........Lol.....yaar who is changing D' clothes..now don't tell me Seema Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstHumaG

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

i saw todays episode skipped the nakku and chanda wanda part. i cannot stomach their fraandship *shudders* - did the same - watched but didnt really pay much attention - really dont like thsi sautan become BFF bit! Wacko

and then we saw Dutta in a new room may i add. i wonder who moved him chachaji? he didnt seem that strong to me. ROFLROFL - didnt even notice - but ROFLROFLROFL

and seema standing there in the corner was just like eughhhh moving on to the blind side scene. MR was fantastic in that as usual missed this active sher and he spoke today Day Dreaming OMG Mishals acting was spot on today - actually his acting is spot on everyday - but loved todays scene - really awesome job! Especially love his voice modulation! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

though this episode just showed me how selfish seema is. she knows who dutta is. she knows the state she found him in. she knows his family. but the fact that she wants to wait for D to get better and ask him for forgiveness to ger his love again? selfishness because she knows dutta has a mother, sisters that love and care for him so shouldnt see try and find them and tell them their son/brother is alive? i have always believed that true love is selfless just like nakkus not seemas. love is about giving not about taking. its about not expecting anything in return and when you do get something in return. the feeling is one of the most precious feelings in the world. its inexplicable. - dutta needs someone like nakku not seema. seema cant complete him she wont be able to heal his wounds because that involves giving and to me thats something atm seema cant do. though her dialogue saying she knows what it feels like to be blind indicates to me that she is referring to the point in her life when she was blinded by money and couldnt see D's love.
Well said & I couldnt agree more - Dutta was clearly has screamed aayi-saab and asked for baaji in front of Seema - she shud really have taken the effort to find them - that would make us respect her love maybe a tiny bit (maybe!) Angry

but there were funny parts in the epi especially when D went straight into that door and went BANG LOLLOLLOL im sorry it wasnt heartwrenching for me..its something i do on a normal daily basis ROFL and then when he went to strangle the doc the way he wasintitally holding him and cupping his face i was expecting a dostana moment ROFLROFLROFLi was like bajji come save your spot in D's life ROFLROFLROFL and the way D kept asking wheres baaji wheres bajji ROFLROFLROFL seriously dostana ho toh aisa warna na ho ROFLROFLROFL'

ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL' ROFLROFLROFL' ROFLROFLROFL'-- i also laughed when he asked for Baaji - from all the people in the world woh Baaji ka naam he jappda rehtha hai LMAO ROFLROFLROFL'ROFLROFLROFL'ROFLROFLROFL'

and CV's we KNOW D doesnt have any sort of amnesia at all we get that loud and clear so can we please stop hvaing the same DN fb and accident FB. if you want to put a DN FB please pick another one SleepySleepySleepy and seema telling the doc he has to fix D's eyes anyhow woman take him to a hospital then genius, thats where you will know exactly what went wrong and he will get PROPER treatment from a real doctor TongueTongue   - cuz seema believes the doctor has magical powers!! LAMO ROFLROFLROFL

as for the kala thing i liked it. ROFLROFLROFL Kala never gives up and thats what we love about her Big smileBig smile loved the psychological games shes playing with N very good ClapClap but we all know thats going to backfire. now from the precap N gets D clothes this can go 2 ways either she believes D is dead which i doubt or assume hes alive ROFLROFL not drastically different are they. i mean is she beleived that D escaped the fire and is alive where would he be without his clothes? ROFLROFL - omg never thought of that ROFL

i mean wheres the logic in that ? it means hes alive isnt it. i hope CV's dont give N a mental block and do something where she is in a white saree and D comes and fills her maaang comepltely kekta style SleepySleepy pleaase not here. i want her to continue believing in her faith because where theres faith theres miracles Smile  - WELL SAID!!!
the best part of todays episode was seeing D active and talking Day Dreaming and he was in all white Day Dreaming i want to see more of him kal though he seemed to think something was familiar in chanda wandas voice good. i hope they show D relying on his other senses now that one is temporirly taken away from him. maybe this time he will use his brain Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
agreed - loved seeing Dutta up and about after all this time Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Wow - i thoroughly enjoyed reading ur take on the epi!!! Great analysis! Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmussy.jamshed-Azy-HumaG

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I liked Baji's 2 pradhakshinas around the templeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...........

Dutta ke 3 diwane/diwaniyaan, ek Naku, ek Seema aur ek hamara Baji.... Usne bhi Dutta ke zehat ke liye Gaon Devi ke mandir ki pradhakshina kar daala, I half expected the pundit to give him a pooja ki dhali....

*dewdrop~pearl*.Sidra

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

though this episode just showed me how selfish seema is. she knows who dutta is. she knows the state she found him in. she knows his family. but the fact that she wants to wait for D to get better and ask him for forgiveness to ger his love again? selfishness because she knows dutta has a mother, sisters that love and care for him so shouldnt see try and find them and tell them their son/brother is alive? i have always believed that true love is selfless just like nakkus not seemas. love is about giving not about taking. its about not expecting anything in return and when you do get something in return. the feeling is one of the most precious feelings in the world. its inexplicable. dutta needs someone like nakku not seema. seema cant complete him she wont be able to heal his wounds because that involves giving and to me thats something atm seema cant do. though her dialogue saying she knows what it feels like to be blind indicates to me that she is referring to the point in her life when she was blinded by money and couldnt see D's love.
but there were funny parts in the epi especially when D went straight into that door and went BANG LOLLOLLOL

Hey Huma ! As usual - wah-wah post!Clap

Seema being selfish...it just hit me when I read your post..In the epi, I was too bored of her to even think of what she is saying!

Yes she is one selfish person...What for is she repenting now after spoiling a guy's life! And how does she think she will win his love back...mad woman! I am so disliking her now...Nakkkuuuu ...please find Dutta soon and save him from this crappy woman!

Mishal was too good today....Just cannot see Dutta like this...Cry But still he has something majestic about him...Wounded Sher!Clap

rayjst*dewdrop~pearl*HumaGmeghaparti

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

I liked Baji's 2 pradhakshinas around the templeROFL...........

Dutta ke 3 diwane/diwaniyaan, ek Naku, ek Seema aur ek hamara Baji.... Usne bhi Dutta ke zehat ke liye Gaon Devi ke mandir ki pradhakshina kar daala, I half expected the pundit to give him a pooja ki dhali....

LMAO - didnt event think of that!! Humare DSP ke inte saare aashiq ghoom rahe hain! ROFLROFLROFL

silkrouterayjst*dewdrop~pearl*HumaG

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Huma ROFL OMG You'r Phenomenal........Hansa Hansa k MERA paith phat gaya.........Lol.....yaar who is changing D' clothes..now don't tell me Seema Dead

LOL thank you *takes a bow* now i can confidently say its not seema. i even have a reason. now they will be changing D's clothes in the night. and seema toh cant change them in the night because her job starts in the night ROFLROFL and during the day she goes to the mandir to deepen her fraanship with nakku ROFLROFL simple ROFL

*dewdrop~pearl*-Azy-

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

i saw todays episode skipped the nakku and chanda wanda part. i cannot stomach their fraandship *shudders* - did the same - watched but didnt really pay much attention - really dont like thsi sautan become BFF bit! Wacko

and then we saw Dutta in a new room may i add. i wonder who moved him chachaji? he didnt seem that strong to me. ROFLROFL - didnt even notice - but ROFLROFLROFL

and seema standing there in the corner was just like eughhhh moving on to the blind side scene. MR was fantastic in that as usual missed this active sher and he spoke today Day Dreaming OMG Mishals acting was spot on today - actually his acting is spot on everyday - but loved todays scene - really awesome job! Especially love his voice modulation! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

though this episode just showed me how selfish seema is. she knows who dutta is. she knows the state she found him in. she knows his family. but the fact that she wants to wait for D to get better and ask him for forgiveness to ger his love again? selfishness because she knows dutta has a mother, sisters that love and care for him so shouldnt see try and find them and tell them their son/brother is alive? i have always believed that true love is selfless just like nakkus not seemas. love is about giving not about taking. its about not expecting anything in return and when you do get something in return. the feeling is one of the most precious feelings in the world. its inexplicable. - dutta needs someone like nakku not seema. seema cant complete him she wont be able to heal his wounds because that involves giving and to me thats something atm seema cant do. though her dialogue saying she knows what it feels like to be blind indicates to me that she is referring to the point in her life when she was blinded by money and couldnt see D's love.
Well said & I couldnt agree more - Dutta was clearly has screamed aayi-saab and asked for baaji in front of Seema - she shud really have taken the effort to find them - that would make us respect her love maybe a tiny bit (maybe!) Angry

but there were funny parts in the epi especially when D went straight into that door and went BANG LOLLOLLOL im sorry it wasnt heartwrenching for me..its something i do on a normal daily basis ROFL and then when he went to strangle the doc the way he wasintitally holding him and cupping his face i was expecting a dostana moment ROFLROFLROFLi was like bajji come save your spot in D's life ROFLROFLROFL and the way D kept asking wheres baaji wheres bajji ROFLROFLROFL seriously dostana ho toh aisa warna na ho ROFLROFLROFL'

ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL' ROFLROFLROFL' ROFLROFLROFL'-- i also laughed when he asked for Baaji - from all the people in the world woh Baaji ka naam he jappda rehtha hai LMAO ROFLROFLROFL'ROFLROFLROFL'ROFLROFLROFL'

and CV's we KNOW D doesnt have any sort of amnesia at all we get that loud and clear so can we please stop hvaing the same DN fb and accident FB. if you want to put a DN FB please pick another one SleepySleepySleepy and seema telling the doc he has to fix D's eyes anyhow woman take him to a hospital then genius, thats where you will know exactly what went wrong and he will get PROPER treatment from a real doctor TongueTongue   - cuz seema believes the doctor has magical powers!! LAMO ROFLROFLROFL

as for the kala thing i liked it. ROFLROFLROFL Kala never gives up and thats what we love about her Big smileBig smile loved the psychological games shes playing with N very good ClapClap but we all know thats going to backfire. now from the precap N gets D clothes this can go 2 ways either she believes D is dead which i doubt or assume hes alive ROFLROFL not drastically different are they. i mean is she beleived that D escaped the fire and is alive where would he be without his clothes? ROFLROFL - omg never thought of that ROFL

i mean wheres the logic in that ? it means hes alive isnt it. i hope CV's dont give N a mental block and do something where she is in a white saree and D comes and fills her maaang comepltely kekta style SleepySleepy pleaase not here. i want her to continue believing in her faith because where theres faith theres miracles Smile  - WELL SAID!!!
the best part of todays episode was seeing D active and talking Day Dreaming and he was in all white Day Dreaming i want to see more of him kal though he seemed to think something was familiar in chanda wandas voice good. i hope they show D relying on his other senses now that one is temporirly taken away from him. maybe this time he will use his brain Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
agreed - loved seeing Dutta up and about after all this time Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Wow - i thoroughly enjoyed reading ur take on the epi!!! Great analysis! Clap

ROFLROFLROFLi tend to notice the little little bits if you havent noticed ROFLROFLROFL im glad you agree with me about time someone did LOLLOL i dont think anything chanda wanda will do can make me respect her atm shes just chance pe dance maroing ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top