Thendral
Thendral

MONDAY 17.01.2011 (Page 2)

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the awesome update! Big smile

Sigh sigh... dear Charu doesn't understand that if anyone had fallen, be it Anandh, Paati, or even the mailman, TA would've summoned up the strength to carry them to the hospital also. Wink

Actually I really liked Thulasi's reaction to what Deepa told her....her sudden concern was her first instinct over any suspicion. That alone is going to save T&T's relationship from being destroyed from whatever Charu's plans are.

Poor Deepa, I think she may fight with Thulasi about Charu soon...Ouch... oh well Thulasi never really gets mad at Deepa cuz she knows she says things only for her best friend's good only.

Edited by ranuja12 - 17 January 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaThendralfanRuby-86Theivasand14Pearl.OLGNESArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the update

Another annoying episode, except Deepa's parts. As someone said, the way this team portraying the leads is starting to get very annoying. They can at least show TA with some brain on sensing what is going around them with out believing every single person just like how Thulasi believe everyone. After all his veera vasanams at hospital he easily melted on his Mothers act again. i wonder how he will react when he find out about his lovely mothers new plan? i hope it wont be same like before, 12min lecture and rejoining after 2-4 meeting.

I cant believe an educated bank officer getting fooled this easily, while some 1st year student able to sense Charu and note her change in expression? i am not bringing Thulasi into this, her character was shown from very 1st episode that she believe everyone even if they are not true to her. In this case TA is getting fooled by Charu just like how Vel tried to Fool Thulasi while TA was in hospital.  i wonder where is this story heading to.

I hope TA doesn't end up in another argument with Thulasi as a result of the build ups that Charu is going to present soon. I am scared after what Charu said to Deepa that if they get separated it will be because of Deepa, I wish Charu doesn't play anything tricky using Deepa in the picture. i think there are a lot more to happen till the wedding episodes.

But overall after seeing how Thulasi reacted to what Deepa told, As Ranu said i think the same too, Charu is going to make TA/Thulasi's bond even stronger with her upcoming plans that she & her greedy MIL are going to plan.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 17 January 2011 at 4:01pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.sand14Pearl.OLGNESArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

After all his veera vasanams at hospital he easily melted on his Mothers act again. i wonder how he will react when he find out about his lovely mothers new plan? i hope it wont be same like before, 12min lecture and rejoining after 2-4 meeting.
I cant believe an educated bank officer getting fooled this easily, while some 1st year student able to sense Charu and note her change in expression? 

I think TA's character is becoming again valueless. It already began when he was being so dumb to give away Murugesan the original documents, then it continued with TA being a coward for not informing Charu about his love. They were able to make us praise TA's character through the powerpacked court episodes and his lost image was rebuilt. But now again, being jobless for few months, and forgiving his mother so easily and for being blind with Charu even if i can't really blame him for it, his character seems to be not really powerful and or worth to be a hero. I don't think it is enough, if he trusts his wife and loves her above all. He has to stop living under someone else's shadow. Kumaran should be careful that the viewers don't begin to laugh at his hero, if not this could be a major weakpoint to this serial.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaRanu.Ruby-86sand14Pearl.maha2usArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
While Deepa suspected something when TA was with Charu, Thulasi didn't. As Ranu said, the trust Thulasi has of TA, itself will strengthen the bond the lead couple have. Already, TA showed in the court, how much he trusts Thulasi.  When the husband and the wife trust each other whatever happens, they could never be separated. Charu may come with all sorts of plans. But she is not going to succeed. All she will be able to do is to ruin her own life. For Thulasi even if TA drops Charu to her home in his bike, she knows it won't affect her. Probably she is least bothered about what others do to her. She was good to Padma earlier though Padma always thinks evil for her. Probably some day,  she does something good for TA's mom also.  But that can be a long way off, as these days Charu takes care of her 'Athai' for her ulterior motives.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRanu.sand14mini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Thanks for the Update Srima!!!

Thanks God Deepa mathiri friends Thulskum Tamizhkum kidaichathuku!!Illadiku Charu's attham thanga mudhiyathu!!!

Good Deepa!! Semma addi for CharuTongue!!
Enn ma Charu unmai sonna ivalo kovam vaaruthu unnakuBig smileTongue??

Anand is going too much!!! Appa-Amma sonna kekonum!!! Rowdy family appu vakekula unnaku theriyum!!

Edited by Kowsi - 18 January 2011 at 10:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJaySweetyGreen

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima Aunty for the Update!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiSweetyGreen

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

thanks for the update

wow i loved deepa yesterday why tami and tulsi are so stupids why they cant smell something wrong in charu's activities. but this charu is getting my nerves every day. i want more tulsi -tamil scene. i am getting bored of this anand

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Thanks srima for the super duper update.

And coming to the epi,i still dont understand why ta believes charu so much(prob there is some reason behind this???).Charu dont u have brains??Actually if u had brains,why would u go after ta still thinking he will leave thuls for you.Dir has portrayed t&t as a very innocent and loving couple.For example,when deepa said that ta was carrying charu inside,thuls immeidately did not suspect and trusted him so much.What a lovely couple?It's this trust which will unite them through thick and thin.

deepa was the star of the epi today.She is bold and cares so much for thuls.Loved charu's expressions when deepa nailed her down...

And anand what a comedian!!!Haha shake your legs now anand,for your bujima's family is going to barbecue you soon...Luckily they didnt show bujima today.Sad to see anand's dad cry after all the times we saw him laughing and joking.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

Go to top