MONDAY 17.01.2011

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thank u so much Srima dear for the wonderful quick update..πŸ‘

Today's episode was awesome start for the week...πŸ‘ only becoz of Deepa's aappu to tat mental Charu...😑

Deepa nee kalakitte ma!!! πŸ‘everyone needs atleast one friend like her...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

This dumb Tamil and Thulasi were helping too much on tat Charu's sudden sickness..😑

Thank God correct time le Deepa vandha.... 😊

And as i predicted in last episode comment Deepa first suspected both Tamil and Charu then after Thulasi came only she was doubting only on Charu..😑

And due to Deepa only Charu missed her chance to go with Tamil in his bike... Good job done by Deepa...πŸ‘

Indha Vaazhamattai Thulasi and Tamil eppo thaan thirundha porangalo....😑

But paavam Deepa she will be the next biggest enemy to Charu's list after Sudha...😭  as she openly said boldly to Charu on her mental behaviour...😑

I feel tat psycho will make a plan to build a rift between Thulasi and Tamil with Deepa...😑
she may say all nonsense to Tamil Thulasi and separate or make them fight with Deepa or hate her... so tat Charu's plan can be worked...😑

Last part was too much on tat inferior complex Anand and as he said so badly on his father tat his dad is jealous of him marrying rich gal...😑

One time will come soon tat Anand is gonna suffer for his behaviour now to his parents later from tat rowdy family...😑

Ok lets see wat is in store tomorrow...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u srima for the wonderful update......
Chumma oru waste episode to increase our irritation...
Seriously pity TA.....kumaran sir ithu konjam too much...........
thulasi, ta rendume makku couple.....they dont even bother and undestand her facial reaction....thought deepa noticed and was smart....sorry..but she directly shooted her doubts to charu and started to defend for thulz life.....this charu s gg to make deepa a prob for t and t and make sure to keep deepa away from them...but i dont want their relationship to be spoiled.....lets c......but if thulz supports and ta s against it wd be a problem like charu plans....hope is is not so....

The way deepa dragged charu was super funny though....lol....
Anand ....nadathu pa....
Murpagal seiyin pirpagal vilayum.....u will feel for it later man......

kumaran sir....
U want us to feel pity for thulasi or charu.....but know what u ended up making us irritated today.....at all of them......

But i pitied anand's dad.....he was very sweet and proved how much anand means to him....poor dadEdited by shubba - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Srima for the update!

so this psycho faints when TA praise thulasi....he should praise about her on every charu's visit...so he will get a doubt on charu...after she faint 100 times...as for this couple something need to happen 100times..to make them wake up and get serious....Deepa nicely noted charu's facial expressions change when TA mentioned about how he reacted after she faint...and our innocent loose couple failed to notice as usual....

omg enna oru brightness on psycho's face when Thulasi asked TA to drop her....pavam psycho didn't expect her another unexpected dream to get shattered with in few secs.....Deepa saved TA & viewers from such scene...

2nd part is going to make TA to get angry on Deepa....psycho will visit him or meet him just to say that......i hope T/TA doesn't fight because of this matter...Charu will for sure say in a sympathetic way to make them feel bad....but what ever Deepa said to psycho was  good...but this might make our psycho to be more caution...Sudha before and now Deepa......

some how TA need to let Charu's uncle to know about this so he can think twice...and take her to psychiatrist ASAP and also let TA know about what Dr.Gokul said...it will be good if this happens when they both meet regarding marriage arrangements as Lav's mom told TA to meet Charu's uncle regarding arrangements..
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for updates!!

The first part was a bit shocking to me.  It started off so well with ta describing his love for tu.  Charu's reaction was so scary!!  I completely hated how ta lifted her and all.  But like many of you said, Deepa the life saver came and helped us out.  She is now aware of what tt think about Charu.  Poor tulasi..an innocent girl.  When she said "Oh poor thing, did she fall down..."  I was like what!!!!  I would have got pissed off at Charu.  Both tt are so clueless about this girl.  So it looks like Charu may have a serious mental problem...which is bad as she will now act and take advantage of this.  I think there will be a lot more ta and Charu scenes coming up guys.  I totally loved how Deepa said that she will drop Charu off...a smart girl.  I would have got so mad if ta dropped Charu off on his bike. 

The second part was so awesome.  Deepa's words were the best!!!  Once again, Deepa proved to be a very good friend.  I am so happy that she said everything to Charu..but now Charu will be even more careful and I bet she will go to ta and complain, causing ta to get mad at Deepa (Please!!  I do not want that!!).

I feel sorry for Anand's parents...such good people are going to get a lot of pain because of their dumb son.  Anand was horrible today!!!  I hate him so much!!!  I really hated how he was being rude to both his father and TT.  Seeing Anand's father all sad was really sad to watch for me.  I will always hate Anand and now I think I will soon start hating his wife as well.  We all know that Anand is going to land in trouble and drag TT into the mess. 

Overall a very surprising episode for me.  I guess that is why there is no promo.  Monday started off with something different.  Charu's mental character is increasing and now that more people are aware of her presence she will do anything for ta now. 

Eagerly awaiting for tomorrow!!!

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for the nice update πŸ˜Š.

Grrrr-part of the epi. Whatever we want TA to do with/for Thulasi, he is doing with/for Charu. He should not have lifted her into the bedroom, but thara thara nu iluthuttu poi irukkanum andha psycho vai πŸ˜‘. Sofa even would have been fine, but why on earth into the bedroom, kitchen laye vittrukkalam.
Now this psycho is going to go to her sothai and going to tell her all exaggerating, i lived one day as his wife, i am so happy bla bla bla πŸ€’ and then what else, both GW and Charu would perform a dance in TR style πŸ˜‘😑

Whatever problems come T&T' s way, i won't pity them anymore, they deserve it for their super stupidity. How dumb can they be. Deepa there could see her expressions, these two were there as well, but they could not see Charu's face, namma kaathila poo suthatheenga Kumaran sir, There is a limit for showing a couple this much dumb, especially a bank employee and a school topper. 

This Charu track is being too over, you will soon realise it coz the drop in TRP is going to come very soon to your shock!!

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Srima for the nice update and side comments..!! Enjoyed them as usual..!!

Deepa was highlight of today's episode..!! What she told to Charu was very correct and nice. Charu saying T&T will be separated b'caz of Deepa and the story moving by Charu through Deepa was not expected..!! I too don't want Deepa and T&T's relation to be spoiled..!! They have a good friendship between them..!! I really love them..!! But lets see what happens..!!
Why the director is making friendship to get spoil both for TA and T.. Last episode it was Anand saying to K&J about TA making droham for them, and today Charu saying to Deepa about T&T..!!

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update srima! πŸ˜Š

It was again an irritating episode with TA and Charu. The dialogues by TA about his wife to Charu were very nice and sweet and Deepak's expressions while saying them were really good, directly from his heart, no wonder Charu could not take that and was very disappointed, but well deserved. For a second, i thought, that our psycho was acting again, as she did not know how to stop him from praising his wife, i am still not convinced with her reaction of fainting. πŸ˜•

There was not much interaction between TT, but the first scene showed how much Thulasi trusts TA while replying to Deepa that something should have happened to Charu, that was nice. πŸ˜Š

The couple TT is slowly irritating the viewers, if Kumaran thinks, that people will like if he shows the hubby and wife this much innocent, it is wrong, they will slowly begin to dislike them as this is not the first time for them and  they even got advice from several people and more than this Charu's behaviour is very obvious in the recent episodes. πŸ˜•

Now, Charu is going to play with TT through Deepa as she knows now that she can't really play with TT directly. This is will lead to problems between Deepa and Thulasi or TA. On the other side, Aanandh is going to try his best to separate them from his friends. This dumb couple is going to lose all their well-wishers, but win more enemies. I don't want them to make the friends bad for the couple. Kumaran could atleast let the true friendship last longer. πŸ˜•

Poor Aanandh's parents, felt sad for his dad today who always made us smile whenever he was shown. I won't wonder if Aanandh tells bad about his own family to Shyamala and prevents her from getting close to her in-laws. He is truely selfish and doesn't care even for his own family. I am sure, he is going to be a happy veetoda maapillai. πŸ˜‘

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the awesome update! πŸ˜ƒ

Sigh sigh... dear Charu doesn't understand that if anyone had fallen, be it Anandh, Paati, or even the mailman, TA would've summoned up the strength to carry them to the hospital also. πŸ˜‰

Actually I really liked Thulasi's reaction to what Deepa told her....her sudden concern was her first instinct over any suspicion. That alone is going to save T&T's relationship from being destroyed from whatever Charu's plans are.

Poor Deepa, I think she may fight with Thulasi about Charu soon...... oh well Thulasi never really gets mad at Deepa cuz she knows she says things only for her best friend's good only.

Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the update

Another annoying episode, except Deepa's parts. As someone said, the way this team portraying the leads is starting to get very annoying. They can at least show TA with some brain on sensing what is going around them with out believing every single person just like how Thulasi believe everyone. After all his veera vasanams at hospital he easily melted on his Mothers act again. i wonder how he will react when he find out about his lovely mothers new plan? i hope it wont be same like before, 12min lecture and rejoining after 2-4 meeting.

I cant believe an educated bank officer getting fooled this easily, while some 1st year student able to sense Charu and note her change in expression? i am not bringing Thulasi into this, her character was shown from very 1st episode that she believe everyone even if they are not true to her. In this case TA is getting fooled by Charu just like how Vel tried to Fool Thulasi while TA was in hospital.  i wonder where is this story heading to.

I hope TA doesn't end up in another argument with Thulasi as a result of the build ups that Charu is going to present soon. I am scared after what Charu said to Deepa that if they get separated it will be because of Deepa, I wish Charu doesn't play anything tricky using Deepa in the picture. i think there are a lot more to happen till the wedding episodes.

But overall after seeing how Thulasi reacted to what Deepa told, As Ranu said i think the same too, Charu is going to make TA/Thulasi's bond even stronger with her upcoming plans that she & her greedy MIL are going to plan.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago