Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Tribut to Lovers

Navi_44 IF-Dazzler
Navi_44
Navi_44

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hello I'm Navi.

First of all, I started watching this show only for Vishal. I wasn't sure if I was gonna like it because I knew it was about honor killings and I really didn't want see that. But this show is so real and the cast is so talented that I am almost hooked on watching this.

Now coming back to point, I would just like to take few minutes and tribute those lovers who actually die like this real life. I have no idea what those couples must feel like. I can't imagine going through this, especially after seeing the wood cutting machine scene. I was horrified. I can't believe people like the brother and fathers still exist in this world. I seriously can't believe the old lady I mean seriously what mother can allow her daughter and her grandson be killed in front of her own eyes. That is just SICK!! I think those lover are so brave to be tortured for simply because they fall in love with somone. I just want to say that I salute those lovers. Also their friends like Amreek, who get killed just because they helped run or whatever they did.

I would like everyone to just pray for those who died in these honor killing. I hope that people watching this show will realize that this stuff happens not only in India but also in other countries like Pakistan. I just wish that people would just realize that falling in love is a great thing not a bad one!! I hope no guy and girl has to go throught this insanity because whenever I see Abhay and Surbhi I feel like I am seeing it in real not a tv show. And I wish I could do something but I knew my doing isn't gonna do anything. I am really glad that I live in American with a family who is very loving.

So please everyone please just take a moment and pray those young love and the ones who try to help them.
May this never to anyone and I hope in the future people will start embracing love and love marriages. I hope these"honor killing" stop or aleast decrease.

Gob bless eveyone!!

Edited by Navi_44 - 17 January 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chemestrydeepika_funmadhoshiyaan.

chemestry Goldie
chemestry
chemestry

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
good thought Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index