Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

SHAAN & KHANAK (Page 2)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@aditee

ad! I think you are contradicting yourself a little. On one hand you say you like the new M&B shaan. let me ask you, is that who the real shaan is? No. The real shaan is flawed and sometimes annoying even. Adorable but not the perfect lover or husband. If we accepted this change in shaan's character, then what would be the difference btw him and all the other leading guys of star one. Shaan is not all candy floss and that is the reson we love him. Just like the uncharacteristic change in his behaviour does not spell his character's 'death', similarly one uncharacteristic move by khanak's character should not be reason enough to write off her character. Also when the rock on track started, we were all hating shaan for the way he was behaving. we thought the CVs had butchered his character but he made a cameback, didn't he? After not one but several stupid acts like leaving khanak on SR and calling sam his lucky charm etc.

I am definitely not trying to defend the CVs. Why would i do that? I am an audience just like you. I watch the show not make it. I am just putting forward my perception of the way shanak are behaving because of sunny. Which is so unlike how they both normally would.

Edited by zennnn - 18 January 2011 at 6:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2kubareThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
nice post dear..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Shantanu really surprised me.He took it all so well,though disturbed it didn't send him off the rails.His trust in Khanak was just wow.As of now I want to see Khanak trusting him and his love for her instead of going behind his back thinking not to cause him pain.He would def be hurt by this action!

May be we can expect to see some heart-2-heart discussion after tomorrow when Khanak realises that Shantanu knows abt Sunny!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 17 January 2011 at 2:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123.Dilwale.The_May_Rose

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

i went and watched the episode again. one can clearly see that khanak was herself very uncomfortable while paying sunny. she was doing it out of desperation but she was so ashamed of it, she couldn't even look up and meet sunny's eyes, since in ordinary circumstances, she would have never done any such thing. she looked so alone and full of remorse.

i wish khanak had someone to talk too. both shaan and khanak are unable to talk to teach other right now. like i said before, shaan has his friends to share with, just like he talked about it with sam yesterday. maybe, sunil can be khanak's rock tooErmm they have always been close.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123priya_cool_123The_May_Rose

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
nice post zenen and  awesome analyasis Hugi will be agree with youLOL
looking forword to see shaan as a responsible and under standing husbandLOL

Go to top