India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

SHAAN & KHANAK

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

so, finally caught up with today's episode. i can sense that all of us are disputed over khanak offering sunny money.

the deal is that sunny's appearance is unexpected and extremely shocking for shanak. it came at a time when both of them thought that things had finally become right in their lives. all their problems were finally behind them. sunny has caught them off guard.

sunny brought with him the memories of a past which had been left unaddressed by shanak as a couple. if they had ever had a heart to heart about sooraj and what they both went through, they would have been more confident in dealing with the present situation. they would have dealt and been done with their past and would have had no apprehensions regarding each other's feelings whatsoever.

but what actually happened is that they never really got around to discussing their past. they felt madly in love and somewhere, somehow both of them sub consciously ignored the fact that sooraj was still very much between them though they didn't realize it until they saw his look alike.

shaan and khanak, both have been jolted out of their wits. since they never tackled their past issues, they are still not sure and aware of what the other feels about sooraj now. shaan is insecure as to whether khanak still feels something for sooraj or not. and khanak is confused that whether it would be rightful to remember sooraj or forget him. she has also seen shaan react strongly to sooraj's picture, when they thought they were merely friends. so now that shaan loves her, she is nervous that his reaction would be even greater.

i feel for both. i don't blame either for not telling the other. both are thinking of the other keeping in mind how the other would react normally to such a situation. THIS is what is stopping them from communicating. and what do they end up doing as a result? totally act out of character.

shaan has become uncharacteristically sweet and caring towards khanak. he always loved her ardently but he never felt he needed to prove his love because he knew that khanak was his and only his. he felt no fear of losing her, so he was totally himself around her. but now that he feels their relationship is threatened by their past, shaan is doing things for khank he has never done before. i mean two dates in two days? that's so not shaan.

similarly, khanak is also behaving unlike how she normally would. she is usually someone who wouldn't give money or its usuages a second thought. her demands from life are simple. she's been through a lot and has finally found a stable life with shaan, whom she loves madly. so when she like shaan saw sunny as a dark shadow on her marriage and feared losing shaan just like he fears losing her, she made an uncharacteristic move. she's so desperate to protect shaan and her love, that she even payed sunny to go away from their lives. that's also so not khanak.

so both are behaving totally unlike themselves but i think it's very natural and totally what human nature is really all about. always unpredictable!

shaan who used to even romance khanak with a certain attitude, now feels he needs to be all loving to her to make sure she doesn't leave him and forgets sooraj, like when he said, "mein khanak ki zindagi mein itna pyaar bhar doon ga kay yeh sooraj ko bhool jaye gi." this is his way of keeping sooraj's memories away from khanak. sinilarly, khanak's way of keeping sooraj shadow away from their marriage was to get rid of sunny al together.

now i think that this is really interesting because shanak are ONCE AGAIN avoiding dealing with their past. instead of facing the situation, both are trying to dodge it. yes, they need to communicate and talk and they'll. so i say we wait and watch and please not make impulsive judgementsSmile

Edited by zennnn - 17 January 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieSilpa_25Nisha2MissPunjabiadeelahujushivani_guptavaish_123_shizzzyy_-Candy-Ashi22Yasharanrockspriya_cool_123purvi08The_May_Roseadventure_gurlkubare-Deepali-

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

agree with u zenn 100 %.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
so true Zenn...completely agrre wid ur each and evry words.....and nice analysis..they r behaving unusual 4 the luv they r in wid each other.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.The_May_Rose

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
 I agree Zenn. They need to communicate, judging from the precap Shantanu is trying to be supportive, but let's see what happens next

.Dilwale.The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Awesome post ZenClap....

Judging from the pre-cap, I think Shaan knows/or has called Sunny there....I think he wants face this head-on and help Khanak accept that it's okay to remember the past....And also not to feel guilty, about moving ahead and being happy in the present....

I also think ShaNak behaviour is justifyied due to past experience.....But after knowing Khanak has seen Sunny...Shaan is taking control of the situation....

The first step to dealing with this is Shaan helping Khanak....As he said himself, that Suraj's death had the most impact on her.....After this Shaan will have to face hs own part in the accident....

Hope I am making sense and again wonderful postBig smile....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 17 January 2011 at 12:49pm

.Dilwale.kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Zen darling lovely post dear and completely agree with all that you said.

@May...it woudl be lvoely if Shaan is the one who called Sunny there so that Khanak can face her past and in doing that...he faces his and they both can move on with that chapte being closed once and for all ...with both of hem making peace with it at last.Big smile

Edited by kubare - 17 January 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123aditeeThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Zenn,
Agree!

Shaan's plan: Fill her life with so much love so she cant think straight.
Typical M&B hero!Embarrassed I LOVE THE GUY! Fulfills all my teen fantasies!LOL

Khanak's: Borrow a leaf out of Kekta's book and buy off the guy in order to "keep" her happiness

Not sure where this twain will meet

whether we are jumping to conclusions about the future story or not ITS A FACT THAT THIS IS !
 IT IS QUITE UNLIKE Khanak,
It digresses hugely from the Khanak we know and love

We can justify each and everyone of the CVs actions if we want to! 
We can also argue and disagree about every little thing till the cows come home if we want to!

I for one have never been able to resort to the former when I clearly see complete destruction of  the term character TRAIT
Thats what this little Khanak playing "mob boss" episode unfortunately is

Edited by aditee - 17 January 2011 at 1:39pm
minif_2003 Groupbie
minif_2003
minif_2003

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
i liked how shaan reacted to this ...very much understanding hubby

.Dilwale.The_May_Rose

Go to top