Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-truly magical- MAANEET thread 9 (Page 98)

Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Disclaimer: These are purely my comments & opinion!!! No offense intended on any1

Yaar Muski!!
Ek baat samajh mein nahin aayi!!!
Maan was not upset with Geet cuz he was made to restrict himself! He was upset for she referred to him as a rapist... & he did not want a similar reaction again!

Does Geet seriously feel that the only way she's got to get Maan back is by throwing herself at him? What happened to all the love & care... Of all things he's the guy who wanted her to fulfill her ambition & was ready to wait for 6 months against his wishes... Jus cuz she wanted it! He's done so much for her! & all he gets to hear is that he attempted rape? & then he does not have the right to get upset?

Geet on one hand does not accept the marriage & on the same place is ready to stay with him under the same roof! She's the one who's been indecisive all the time.. She's the one who does not think before talking & then she feels that by seducing him she wud get him back?????

Everytime its either Geet's way or the highway case for Maan!!!

But nevertherless!! All said & done! TM

~truly rocks~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

RukhluvMaan Goldie
RukhluvMaan
RukhluvMaan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Omg.brilliant.wat an update. A BOMB BLAST IN OUR MINDS... Blushing..blushing..all my hostel frnds looking at me.hahaha.every day i explain the whole part to them.hehehehd.but now..MAIN KHUD ROOM SE BHAG GAYE.OMG...

Edited by rokhshana - 23 January 2011 at 1:15pm

muskanp

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
luvd the update. though i think in real life it would be very hard to live with a girl like geet who when she wants pushes her husband away and when she wants try to bring him closer. a relation based on trust and love is a two way street that doesn't hold any boundaries.

muskanp

Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
muskaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

aaj thora jaldi update hosakta hai?
i cant stay awake till one in the morning?
hahaha its ok if u cant...il check in the da morning!

love youuuuuuuuu   xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

muskanp

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
update plz

Ilovemsk

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadds02

Disclaimer: These are purely my comments & opinion!!! No offense intended on any1

Yaar Muski!!
Ek baat samajh mein nahin aayi!!!
Maan was not upset with Geet cuz he was made to restrict himself! He was upset for she referred to him as a rapist... & he did not want a similar reaction again!

Does Geet seriously feel that the only way she's got to get Maan back is by throwing herself at him? What happened to all the love & care... Of all things he's the guy who wanted her to fulfill her ambition & was ready to wait for 6 months against his wishes... Jus cuz she wanted it! He's done so much for her! & all he gets to hear is that he attempted rape? & then he does not have the right to get upset?

Geet on one hand does not accept the marriage & on the same place is ready to stay with him under the same roof! She's the one who's been indecisive all the time.. She's the one who does not think before talking & then she feels that by seducing him she wud get him back?????

Everytime its either Geet's way or the highway case for Maan!!!

But nevertherless!! All said & done! TM

~truly rocks~

dear offcourse she accepts the marriage...but finds it difficult to realize it...its like a difficult truth to handel....BUT THE TRUTH IS THEY ARE MARRIED...she knows it & she has accepted it unknowingly many times..even the first night she rolled back into his arms.

now she tried every thing to make him feel better...she took care of him like a mother...putting him to sleep in her lap...she took care of him like a sister..cooking for him...she took care of him as a friend...taking him for a frdly coffee date.  OOOP!!!!
but she didn't yet take care of him as his wife...a pure relationship which can take all the forms..of mother, sister & frd...but ...a relation...nun other ca fill!!!! wife...a soul mate...the only person to whom u can completely surrender..every bit of your...so this was it...it was not her seducing that worked...even she knows...it was her complete surrender & accepting the relation..

again maan was not angry for one thing..it was just his bad temper...which was now blocking him...not letting him break his barrier & be self...the only way she could break it was being his wife...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlytanujaIlovemskmaanujaanubasicquestion1sona-rai

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
i thought she did surrender herself in yr last updt n now i don't think Maan should have a problem with her, but for once Maan should listen to her point of view too
coz i'm sure she wants to tell him bout Arjun

muskanp

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Woow great update
It was amazing

muskanp

Go to top