Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-truly magical- MAANEET thread 9 (Page 49)

shreyabhra Senior Member
shreyabhra
shreyabhra

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Awwww.things are just seems to get more complex.........Plz Make maan purana Maan again!!!!!! please Muskaan.....

Captivating storyline again.....n ur words again creating magic!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

cute-aly IF-Rockerz
cute-aly
cute-aly

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

"no updates untill I get comments on all the four         updates...  sooner u comment sooner will muskan update"  

Muskan the maska master dhamki pe utar aye sub thek to he na

hae la ab kya karen

update k liye hum kuch bhi kare ga

part 96

It as first time since their wedding she was not in his arms in the morning. She hated the feeling. He came back from the gym & walked straight into the shower. She took out his cloths & waited for him. He came out & wrapped in towel, she gasped in some breath. Her throat went dry to see him in towel & that fury in his eyes. 

She put all her wit together - Maan
Maan - just SHUT UP
tears flooded down her eyes, she forcefully hugged him - I am sorry please mujhe aise ignore mat karo

he just left without even giving her second look 

he rushed to the kitchen & looked at the knife. She hit head her head with the knife ..geet tu pagal hogayee hain kya, hain hogayee hoon. Kyun nahi baat karte mujhe se. chota mota fight to sab ghar main hota hain, iske liya koi life thodi end karta hain. Fight hota hain, lekin koi aise baat bina kaise rah sakta hain ? Main ne sorry kaha na., main sachi main sorry hoon. She fights with herself & forces herself to throw the knife away & walks back to the bedroom. Mujhe nahi pata tha humne jo kiya woh consummate nahi tha. Ek tho aise sab karte hain, aur bata the bhi nahi ki kya hota hain. As if, he would have said & u would have understood. Mujhe nahi pata. Mujhe unse baat karni hain, aabhi. She tries his number with tears running down her eyes. I can't stay without seeing him, talking to him, I might as well die. She picks up the sleeping pills bottle. She keeps it away & tries to sleep.

He just went to the living room & tried to sleep without realizing every minute she was drifting into her endless sleep. It was 5.30 am he got ready to go the gym when he tripped on the empty bottle of the pills. He immediately rushed to her hoping he was wrong in thinking wat seemed quiet obvious. But he was not, she was cold, he checked her pulse it was sinking.

Maan was shocked & pushed his hair behind. He was broken down completely. Nothing made sense. He rubbed his eyes trying to recall every incident. He knew her as a strong person not a weak girl who would resort to such measures. Prithvi reached the hospital little later. He saw Maan pacing restlessly in the corridor.

They could hear her vomiting & choking. He couldn't bare the sight she was in. pale, vomiting black, red yellow fluid. She struggled with that thick tube in her mouth. She couldn't even scream. He felt his heart shattering into million tiny pieces seeing her pain. He never intended to put her in pain not even in his wildest of his dreams. YES he was angry but he didn't mean to give her pain . He hated himself to have let her into all this. 

part 97

dr. - she is out of danger now, but will be asleep for next few hours.
Maan was worried why will she be asleep
dr. - we have flushed her stomach but the medicine that has already dissolved in her blood will take some time to fade. We have given injections to reduse that but still she may have a sound sleep for atleast 10hrs now. Nothing to worry Mr. Khurana, ur wife is safe now
those words sounded so soothing to his worn & hurt heart. But still it hurt him. Killed him somewhere to cause this pain to her. He spend the every minute next to her waiting for her open her eyes. He didn't have his lunch nothing. Prithvi tried getting him some coffee but he refused. He even turned off his phone. He didn't want anything, he just wanted to see her alright. After 6 hours she turned in pain. He immediately called the doctor panicking. Dr checked her.

dr. nothing to worry it is just her throat. Because of the tube that was inserted she is feeling the pain.
Don't worry she is going to sleep for another 5hrs. 

I can't even get angry with you or wat?
She looked down feeling sorry
Maan - right kuch kahonga tho u will again do something like this how cool is that

She stood behind him - I am sorry
Maan - umm
she comes in front of him holding her ears - sorry baba
he ignores the sorry & checks her forehead - how r u feeling?
She made a baby face - I am not fine
he rolls is eyes
she  hugs him - mujhe maaf kardo na please

why did u have to do some thing like this?
Tears well down her eyes - main ne jaan ke nahi kiya tha?
Maan - eating 60 tablets at one go?
She cries - mujhe aap ke bina niend nahi aa rahi thi
Maan - mujhe bhi tumahre bina niend nahi aati tho main bhi kaaoon 60 tablets
she shook her head
Maan - neind nahi aa rahi tho ek tablet ka lethi
she innocently - pehle main tho 3-4 khaya phir bhi neind nahi aayen
he punches the wall in anger
Geet - puri bottle khane ke baat bhi ek gande taak neind nahi aayen
Maan - tum kuch karne se pehle soch thi nahi ho?
Why was he even asking that question to her, he always knew this about her, she never thinks before saying or doing things. She just does it at the rush of blood. He should have been more careful with her. 

Please let me know what I did to deserve you...I want to make sure I keep on doing it
 we are with u geet

lo0 g muskan in dono pe comment to ho gya ab next ff pe comments after 20 mints  but yaar muskan maska + chaska k sath hi achi lagti he

ab jldi se update karna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

18mypridemuskanp

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
cute-aly:- ClapClapClap cute-aly ur comment is just superb... muskan will be very very happy ....aapke vajhe humsabko update milaga... 

Dear muskan...Embarrassed bahut naughty hogaye ho, Maan ko itna gussa diladiya....
mujhe pata hai ...aksar pyar mein aise hi hota hai... experience hai na yaar!
agar ladka itna beinteha pyar karta ho- aur ladki koi apni stupidity se uska dil dukhadeti hai... ab saza toh milegi hi... time lagega patchup hone mein...iska matlab yeh nahien pyar kam hogaya.... haina haina dear LOLLOLLOL
I can't even get angry with you or wat?
She looked down feeling sorry
Maan - right kuch kahonga tho u will again do something like this how cool is that

pan yeh precap kya honey????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cute-alymuskanp

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Loved it Muski!

Continue soon!

muskanp

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
u r updating Deewangi,hopefully waiting for tis too........
di,plz update it.....

muskanp

reshmi87 Groupbie
reshmi87
reshmi87

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
itz simply great.................i m jus lovg it..

muskanp

dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
OMG really touching update
geet trying to make it u to him
n maan sat for 12 hrs widout eating or taking rest
thats how much they love each other
really touching!
poor geet.....she will end up breaking down
just hope everything between them will b fine soon!

love
Navpreet

muskanp

cute-aly IF-Rockerz
cute-aly
cute-aly

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

muskanp

Go to top