waitingggggggggggggggggg

hey vidya...wassup???

off me ho???

i come to my flat for luch...m done noe waiting...😊

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hiiiiiii

just now i came from my lunch and reading the FF's (AS USUAL)

as of now i don't have work. will do the same (reading FF's) till any work comes for me :-)
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vrsharma

hiiiiiii

just now i came from my lunch and reading the FF's (AS USUAL)

as of now i don't have work. will do the same (reading FF's) till any work comes for me :-)

ooo thats cool yaar...bt i need to rush to my office...!!!

u see its difficult to be on IF there...thanks got its not blocked compared to other sites 😉

so howz work...and ur mom is still in B'lore???
vrsharma thumbnail
yes

she will be there here for another 1 month

yes, if they blocked IF then i should ask for Work From Home option as i don't have much work in office now a days
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
part 95
It started wif beautiful but ened up so badly.. everythin went on wrong site
aii..dis geet.. wat should i do wif her.. she really behaves like a kid.. of cos she feel embarrassed wif wat happen.. but to call ur husband a RAPIST.. uuf.. 😕
maan really got angry cos of her accusation.. he is truly hurt wif her words.. RAPE.. else he would have said
'ey could hav sort it our.. 'ey need to talk to each other.. no keep fighting like dis..

part 96
ooh geet.. instead of cooling Maan.. she was drooling to see his hubby in towel..
i felt kinda bad for geet.. she made up his cloths n food.. he jst ignored her.. completed ignored her 😭
geet n knife scene was bit scary.. i was jst hoping she woudnt ended up doin sth stupid again. 😲
geet ate whole bottle of sleeping pills... aah.. frm knife she went to pills...😲😲😲😲
mayb she din knoe wat she was doin at tat point of time.. knowing geet...

part 97
well explianed hospital scene.. maaan was getting restless till she wakes..
d tube part sounds damn scary.. its so awful...
geet's small notes was damn cute.. gald she is tryin makes up to maan..
but maan.. hmm..he is afraid to show any emotion..
i feel sorry for geet... 😒

part 98
gald 'ey cleared eveyhtin..
it was really a emotional one..
issue regarding ego is vry dangerous in a relationship..
each need to b understanding to main a stron relationship..
since its maan's ego.. he need time to get over.. yes he said he will get back to his Geet as he cant stay away from her for too long.
glad tat he explained to her.. wat was hurting him all dis while. n geet understood it.. knock on d head

part 99
brunch was 🤣... afta hrs of cooking.. she did sandwich for him... ooh geet...
nw when geet changed her nite dressing style..maan wan to see geet in her usual nite dress..
her mirror self talking was so cute..
wonder wat she gona do for maan's bufday.. hope everyhting goes on well..
its gud to see geet is being understanding n mature thinking...

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

-truly magical-
part 104

She hit her head & tried to concentrate least she could. Anni came & sat next to her & poured her sorrows that hit Geet back to reality.
Geet was shocked - yeh kya bol rahi hain tu???
anni - I am really scared mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha
Geet - but how could u let this happen to ur self?
Anni - tumhare birthday ke time, those few days he was very upset & I was scared that he may hurt himself again
Geet - but that doesn't mean u
anni eyes were filled up & she looked down in shame
Geet - did u check with the doctor
anni - no I am scared.
Geet closed her eyes in disbelieve - how could u anni? How could u?
She immediately rushed her to the hospital & got her checked. dr. confirmed her pregnancy.
Anni cried - mujhe maa nahi ban na, I won't be able to take care of the kid. Please Geet kuch karo na, please Geet do something.
Geet spoke the dr & found out about the abortion procedures. Dr suggested to carry out few tests before the actual abortion.
Geet - don't u think u should inform Arjun about it
anni - NO NO ways!!!
anni was shit scared & horrified. I don't want Arjun to even know about all this. Waise bhi he can't do much about all this.
Geet - but I think he is a nice person that way.
anni - I thought u hate him
Geet - I told u he means nothing to me. But as far as I understand him, he will not shy away from his responsibilities.
Anni - I don't understand you.
Geet gave a puzzled look to her.
Anni - ek taraf u don't respect his feelings aur ek taraf us ki taraf dari karti ho?
Geet - his feelings for me has no place in real life but he as an individual does exist.
Anni - how can u be so cold towards anyone's feelings.
Geet - thats not the point now, I have spoken to the dr about the abortion. They are doing some tests. Tomorrow we will know the future course of action.
Anni was little taken a back with geets coldness. She wondered how some one can be so feelingless. Geet seemed so confusing to her. Ek taraf she is such a caring friend, a person how shows good understanding of human nature aur ek taraf she is so numb to arjun's feelings. She was confused whether to like her for her understanding or hate her for numbness.

Maan calls her getting worried
Maan - wat happened why r u in the hospital?
Geet - kuch nahi anni ke liya aaye thi
Maan - u still talk to her.
She rolled her eyes
Maan - teehk hain, I am not saying anything.
She smiled
Maan - don't do that
she knotted her brows
Maan - that smile of urs it kills me.
Geet - that is my dialogue
Maan - well u r mine now so everything of urs is mine
she sensuously - but u never claim me though
Maan - jaan
Geet - fir aap kuch karte kyun nahi?
He blushes
Geet - ummah is cheek ke liya...ummah yeh dusre cheek ke liya
Maan - miss u
Geet - miss u too.
She blushes & cuts the call. She comes back to anni. Challo I will drop u home.

After dropping her home. Geet goes back home. She felt guilty for anni's condition. She felt some where she was responsible for it. She called anni
Geet - anni I am really sorry
anni - don't be. Its all my mistake.
Geet - don't worry kal sab teehk ho jayega.
She sighs & gets back to her flat.

The moment she gets back to her house, she was blown to another world. She loved every corner of her house. She just forgets every thing & prepares his dinners. She lights up some candles & changes the flowers. She has her shower & gets ready for him.

10pm before he knocks she opens the door delightfully. She placed a ravishing kiss on his lips. He dropped the bags & kicked the door closed & hugged her cravingly. Their kiss deepened one into the other & then into a long one. As they broke to catch some breath Geet - aap change karlo I will heat up the food. He smiled & went to change.

After their loving dinner. Maan decides to watch TV. She makes a baby face looking at the time & murmurers 11pm why does he want to watch TV, can't we be in the bed already. She plans another naughty ideas of hers.
Maan - Jaan where is the TV remote.
She walks seducingly towards him, reading her intentions
Maan - jaan just want to catch up with the headlines
she twists her lips & gives the remote.
He takes the remote & switches on the tv while he reads the little sticky on the remote
''turn me on instead''
he looks at her with his alluring eyes & without warning he carries her to the room - do I really need to turn u on??
she shakes her head rounding her hand around his neck nuzzling & licking his cheek - but u need to be
he groaned - do u really think so?
She nodded naughtily evoking the daemon in him. Aacha he murmured furrowing his fingers through her hair & pulling her into a deeper kiss whirlwind of passion. They tumbled back onto the bed, pushing aside cloths so that they could touch bare skin. His hand cupped her curves & covered them completely with his mouth. He didn't seem to stop today. She pleaded to stop but he was driving her to the edge & then holding back. She roared in desperation he didn't seem to budge instead he made maon louder & louder. Maan please don't hold back today she pleaded. He chuckled.

She pushed him hard, rolled him over, climbed on & started riding, pinning his wrists to the mattress with her feather light weight, her heavy curves swinging & her skin gradually flushing. Her looks on top of him made him almost not care, he freed his hands put them to her hips to help her along pushing them to the end. He gritted his teeth & pulled away feeling himself almost doming. She hugged him from behind catching for her breath. He turned around & hugged her with a tear threatening to fall. She kissed it away - trust me its not my dream any more.
His heart screamed in pain - I have ruined all ur dreams. I wish atleast make it up to this one.
She waks in lovingly on his cheeks, teasing his temper a short temper flashed in his eyes but didn't last long enough knowing it was not meant to be a slap as such. She made a baby face seeing that temper & placed a soft kiss - I am living my dream. He hugged her tighter. I love every bit of my life with u. I am so happy we r together. This means the world to me. I don't want anything more.

precap,
Geet missing maan

-PREV  PART 103    NEXT   LINK THREAD 10-
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
awesome update......................
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesomeeeeeeeeeeee updateeeeeeee
n omg anni is preg hope arjun knws this n accepts d baby
n y is geet missing maan
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar...awsome one ..arjun did this to annie ?? she must say this to him..loved geet and maan...continue soon..