charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG........
MA MOUTH FALLEN OPEN..WHEN I SAW FULL VIDZ....😲😲😲😲😲
i cnt believe...i never saw this vidz b4............😆😆😆☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
lolzzzzzz...im feeling shy....😳😳😳😳😳
Muski dear jaldi update kero....😃😃😃😃
i dont wana sleep b4 that plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................😊SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Edited by charmed ones - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
cant wait muskan
love ya 4 updating
muskaan... thumbnail
hey muskan....
thanks for updating.....
just read deewangi & now waiting for truly magical....

u really keep maaneet craze alive on weekend's...as no tv show on that day....

love u...
-memorable- thumbnail
update soon yar waiting..........
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Muski
Il check In da morning its 1.15 and I'm dead..
Everyone is shooting at ah in bed I am on my phone at this time
Soo ul get my comment late...biiiiii
Love you'd haha
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

-truly magical-
part 100

She fluttered her eyes couple of time & then looked at his lips. His mouth went dry seeing her eye moment. He parted his lips but then some reality stuck ..woh main file bhool gaya tha he said looking flushed. She stood rooted with her hands hanging on either side as he left. Just realizing wat she needs to do to win her husbands heart. She hid her face in the towel feeling shy with her own thought.

She was in a freakingly awesome mood. She couldn't wait for her classes to finish. Anni looked little disturbed, but Geet was in no mood to talk to any one.
Anni weakly asked - hi Geet, u look really happy
she blushed - actually I am in a hurry will talk to u later.
She rushed to the store & picked up stuffs to decorate the room. She picked the cake that she had ordered earlier for him. She reached home around 3pm. She decorated the bedroom with red ballons heart shaped ones. Arranged candles all around. She quickly went to the kitchen & started cooking the dinner as well. She was very careful not to spoil the dinner. She took special care in preparing again his fav dishes. Simultaneously she did the bed as well. She filled the bed with rose petals. She kept smiling  as she added the petals she couldn't stop her thoughts going wild. It was 9pm. She had finished all her preparation. She knew he will be late.

She went in for a bath. Dried herself. She dressed up in a red dress. She checked herself in the mirror. She pushed her curves little up trying to get a seducing look. She perfumed herself. She let her hair lose. She almost fell a sleep waiting for him on the dinning table. When she heard a click at the door at around 11.30pm she immediately sat up straight.

She was really excited & nervous now. She didn't know how to start it all. What will she tell him, how will she. Her heart raised faster & faster.
Maan walked straight into the dinning area - jaan I have had my dinner.
He didn't notice her dress nor the dinner. Her nervousness increased, she faked a smile. Now she was scared wat will he say seeing the room decorated like that. She immediately stood up Maan she said in soft voice, he turned to actually notice her wearing something different. He tried hard to think wat she was up to. She looked devilishly hot. He took a deep long breath to control his emotions. He scratched back of his neck lifting his brows - umm

she seductively walked towards him. He curiously watched her almost losing himself to every step of hers. He tried to calm his rising heart beat, which was no where near slowing it was just reaching its peak.

She softly inched closer & closer to him. He gasped some air. Murmuring Maan yeh phir se iska koi innocent sa idea hoga tu control main rah phir subha uttah ke pata nahi kya kya kah degi. She still moved closer. He moved back not able to take her seducing looks & overwhelming scent. She came really close & softly touched her finger on his chest sending shudders in him. He looked at her finger held it & looked at her, trying to read those eyes. He was not sure if he was reading it correctly. He didn't even want to think in those line - kya hain baba
Geet came closer - woh main woh main kahna chati thi
he just couldn't stand so close to her. He felt he may just consume her. He snapped & went into the room. She closed her eyes feeling scared, embarrassed & followed him. It was dark, he tried switching on the light but she had removed the bulbs.
Maan - lagta hain bulb fuse hogaya hain
he pulled the sleeves & walked to the dresser. She closed the door behind & played the music taking in a sharp breath. He curiously turned back...see the room slowly lighting up with the candles she began to light. He had a smile touching his lips. 
Hey you,
Meri saans saans tere paas paas,
Yu hi baar baar, hui aag aag, kyu bata?
Now the whole room was glowing in a shades of red, with heart shaped balloons & red roses.
He shook his head & walked towards the door
Hey you,
Tere saath saath poori raat raat,
Karoon pyaar pyaar bhari baat baat tauba,
she stood stopping him & seducingly showering kisses on him..he wonderd does she even realize wat her touch does to him..uff uppar se yah sab
Bebo main bebo, dil mera le lo,
Dil dene aayi, le lo ji le lo
she was feeling very shy to be so aggressive, but she knew she had to be. She softly slipped her hand around his waist.
Maan - jaan
Sehmi sehmi se main, roko toko naa ji,
Geet looking deeply in his eyes meaning those lines shook her head kept her finger on his lips
Jaan tumse bandhi hai, durr jao naa ji,
she blushed & hugged him.
Durr bhi ek bahana, haule haule se jaana,
passionately kissing him. He was still trying to fight his building urges.
Hum ko bhi kya khabar thi, ishq hai apni tu tu main main,
as he tries to walk towards the bed she makes a baby face.
she takes in a deep breath & slowly slides her dress down. His eyes widen & he turns away
she changes into her spaghetti top & with a thong instead of short..
he tries to look at her from the corner of his eyes
Chupke chupke mujhe, mud ke dekhe kuy ji,
he smiled & looked away.
Saari saari hi main, teri teri hu ji,
she pushed him on the bed & sat on him
Dor daale zamanna, mera dil nahi maana,
she inched over him showering kisses from his torso to his chest, softly biting his neck
Teri ek hi nazar mein, dil ko hua hai yeh yeh wo wo,
he pulled her hair she looked into his eyes & took his lips into herself
her tongue invaded his mouth & shooting thousand sparks of delight in him.
He closed his eyes & his grip in her hair tighten to press her closer
Hey you,
Meri saans saans tere paas paas,
while her hand undid his shirt. & moved to his pants.
All his senses were alert. Feeling every move of her, every touch of her.
Yu hi baar baar, hui aag aag, kyu bata?
Hey you,
she released the snap & slid down the zipper. She carefully consciously moved her tender hands inside the opened garment to trace his hipbones then his navel.
Tere saath saath poori raat raat,
Karoon pyaar pyaar bhari baat baat tauba
He held her hand not able to control the sexual assault any further.
Jaan he gasped slipping his hand under her top as he cupped her soft back curves, he realized she was just wearing a thong. His desires where totally uncontrollable. He desperately squeezed them. Burring his face in her chest between the curves. His breathing turned rapid & as she slipped his pants further down.
Maan - I thought u wanted to wait for our
she passionately kissed him I changed my mind. Hope u don't mind. She removed her top & surrendered totally to him whispering happy birthday hubby bee. He passionately turned her over down, struggling out of his entangling pants & kicked it away. His mouth closed over hers with hard possession & he pushed himself more fully on her. She trembled under his body. U have a body made of lotus petals I wonder how can it bear me. Aapke pyar ke aaghosh main mujhe kuch aur meshsoos nahi hota.He kissed her harder & she kissed him back with equal intensity. He lost track of everything except the mingling of his breath with hers, the sweep of her tongue caressing his.

He outlined her lips with his tongue. She moaned in pleasure. He softly cupped the curves she arched her back offering herself to him. His breath was warm against the tops of her *****. Maan lowered his head to hover above her buds & she ached to feel him against her flesh. He teased his tongue against her tip intensifying the wetness between her thighs. He laved, nipped & suckled one ***** & then the other. Geet wrapped her leg around his hip over his boxer pulling him closer until his hardness touched her wet satin thong.

She gasped into his mouth as he slowly slid his hand inside her thong slipping them away. His long finger set up a slow, steady rhythm & with each thrust she climbed a little further closer. Finally reaching her flood. She cuddled into his arms feeling high. He softly caressed her arms then her cheek.

A minute later she was on top of him with a jerk & kissing him pleasing him & toying him. She showered him with kisses. & moved her soft fingers to pull his boxer down & he held her hand. She looked at him feeling confused I want to still go with ur dream. a tear drop slipped from her eyes as kissed it away. She passionately made him come with his boxers on. She was puerile in her act but she pleased him beyond his will & drove him to his peak. He carefully washed & changed into a new pair of shorts & laid cuddled up next to her. 

precap
Oye birthday cake to rah gaya!!!

-PREV   PART 99  NEXT PART 101-
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
MUHAHHAHAH TAKING THE FIRST SPOT. FIRST THINK PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON ON THE FACEBOOK :D

ok'
☺️
getting gudgudi' more gudgudi'.☺️
tooo much gudgudi'''''.. 
to to to to much gudgudi'''' just way way way way tooo much gudgudi''..
😆
lol lovely update. this time ahem ahem was clear. and jouti on ur 8th thread gave my post a warning.🤣
lol
still having the gudgudi. lol' thats bcs geets dream is also my dream.😳
lovely update' aww i love ur maan'. just lovely' and hehehe' what can i say..😆
seriously u giving me naughty naughty ideas….. oh god….. muski is planning to ruin our brains….

love u
xxxxx
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

Omgggggggg
uffffffff...what an update
nothing to say
lol blushingggg☺️☺️☺️
Too hot di..
dhamaka update..
loved it
no words today haha
Awesomee one
u rock
thank u!
Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
R
awesome update
loved it
what a update
loved the song
me blushing
so romantic
loved da pics
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Edited by kashndsel4eva - 13 years ago
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update ..............................