Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muskanp

Coffee time with truly magical

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jaldhi Jaldi Jaldhi Jaldi Jaldhi Jaldi Jaldhi Jaldi Jaldhi Jaldi Jaldhi Jaldi Jaldhi Jaldi Jaldhi Jaldi
😉😆
KavyaNaik123 thumbnail
finalllllllllllllyyy,m waitng,,,,,plzzzzz make it fast,,,cant wait longer
nisharoyce thumbnail

coffe tho mil gayi but where is the update yaar
jaldi karo before the taste of coffee in my mouth desolves

Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me too waiting....:-)
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 yipppeeeeee  🥳
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
di waiting.....................😍😍😍
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
-truly magical-
part 98

He came around 11.30 she served his dinner with a note
If I had the letters "HRT"
I can add "EA" to get a "HEART" or a "U" 
and get "HURT". 
But I'd rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than have a 
"HEART" without "U".
She got really upset to see things turning so formal between them. 
Maan felt really bad reading the note. But his ego, his temper was not letting him just forgive her & get things normal. He was not sure wat it was bothering him. It was too many things playing on him at the moment. He didn't like Geet calling him a rapist ..not actually it was faded a bit ..because some where he knew she just said it without even thinking about it but yah it did hit is ego big time. A bit of irritation on her not accepting their relation some where was also bothering him. Moreover why was it always him understanding why can't she for once, but again that was a silly argument when he loved her so much. She was always like this spontaneous & vulnerable to him & very nave at heart which he adored the most. Why was he being to inexorable, why was his ego, his anger, his temperament not letting him  let go. He pushed his hair behind not liking all this. Especially seeing her breaking down was killing was painful. He took the car keys & decided to leave at 1am. 

She blocked his way standing between the door & him. 
Maan - Geet just let me go, I don't wat to hurt u jaan
she hugged him tightly & shook her head.
He closed his eyes & breath out sharply. His heart was beating furiously depicting his mind.
He softly undid her grip & walked into the room & sat on the bed feeling helpless. 
She sat down on the floor next to where his foot rested, burring her head between her legs. 
Geet - Maan please mujhe aise dor dor mat raho na
he raised his hand to pull her closer but his ego stopped him.
he pressed his eyes with his palm not understanding wat he wants to do. 
Geet - I give up Maan .. I just can't make it up to u. please maan javoo na
he sits there fighting hard with his own emotions, one side wants to hug her tight & one side was still holding the grudge..not actually grudge but something really unpleasing holding him destroying him totally within. 
She cried out loud - u don't love me any more...u feel all this as a burden.. u hate me so much that u can't bare to stand under one roof with me..
he furiously cupped her face & looked into her eyes spitting fire
Maan - wat does my anger have to do with my feelings
how can me getting angry makes u feel that I don't care for u anymore
how can u even think of some thing like this? 
Geet - phir mujhe se dor kyun raheten ho? U make me feel I am forcing myself on u.
He broke down - tum chati kya ho Geet, main tumhe pyar na karoon, main tumhe naraz na hoon
she shook her head that rested in his palms
Maan -  Kitni aasni se kah diya tumne I don't love u. have u even thought how much it would hurt me. Ek bar bhi  tumne mera bare main socha? Bas kah diya !! humesha ki tarah...
those words really hit her hard, she kind of understood she has spoken lots of thinks without thinking that would have....no that have hurt him, it is not just that one word that one morning it was all wat she have been saying & doing ignorantly. She tried to understand
bas maan liya!! humesha ki tarah ...he tried to get up & leave.
Geet rose on her knees & hugged his waist forcing him to sit back - Maan sorry mujhe nahi pata main kab kab kya kya kaha that has hurt u, but trust me I never mean to hurt u
he pulls her hair back to tilt her neck to face him - then why do u think I will say or do anything to hurt u? She blankly looked at him feeling a slight pain with the hair getting pulled. Some where understanding stuck he was just angry & majorly angry nothing more. Tears rolled down her eyes he fiercely kissed them away. 
Her lips rested on his yearningly. He took them in exasperatingly into sapping claim. Her hand gripped him tightly. 

He lifted her closer to himself. Just give me some time I will be fine
She shook her head & not letting him go. 
Maan - sweetheart main khud tumse dor nahi rah pavoonga, just give me few days, probably I will myself come behind u. 
she smiled hearing those words. He lifted her & made her lay on the bed. He tucked the spread around her & kissed her forehead. She didn't let go his hand. He sat next to her & waited for her to fall a sleep & invariably slept next to her. 

precap 
Geet trying to understand
-PREV  PART 97    NEXT   PART 99 -
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments. 
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting...
Love
muskan 
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
yayy mee 2nd to reserve...lol
WOW
Awesome Update di