Posted: 13 years ago
no update

muskan main nai bolti

request to all frnds

agar mere rone se flood a gya to bata dena

guru-ki-dewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG !!! AMAZING ...Yaar i have no words to explain what i felt! I was just crying while reading it. :(

divareena thumbnail
I felt really bad for Geet. 😭😭😭😭

She said sorry to him so many times but he was too angry to notice. Even he cannot go to sleep without her so why give each other so much pain.

He should not thrown the food or the clothes away just because he was angry at what she had said.

Oh my god she took the whole bottle of sleeping pills. 😲😲😲 Maan now feels so guilty for the way he behaved. 😭She is all alone and he knows that she cannot live without him
divareena thumbnail

part 34
Bechara maan is so worried and Geet in lot of pain with the tube😭😭😭😭
But why is maan behaving so cold, 😭😭😭Geet has apologised and loved the cute letters she did with his dinner. How could not sleep in the same room as her, i bet that hurts geet the most.😭😭😭

I know he is hurt but he should really talk to her and explain so she is going to get more and more upset.

Please let them make up soon.😳
Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome updates
loved them both
OMG what geet did
thank god maan came and saw her
the pain 
cant see both of them like this
glad she is fine now
they are drifting apart
not talking properly
geet breakdown
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
maryamkhan1985 thumbnail
ufff even i got scared for geet but i knw nothn can hapen to her as long as maan z dere:)bless him
maryamkhan1985 thumbnail
yar i hope they make up soon.its sooo sad:(
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Muski,

Any updates today?
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
muski wen will u update next.... Waitin eagerly... Plzzz update soon....
lody thumbnail
Omg how I will till u I think ur going to kill me for what I will say to u will 1st am abig fan of u 2nd a read all ur ff whith out any comment 3rd am a big sileant reader to ur ff 4th I never know what to say about u and ur ff 5th ur best best best writer 6th I love ur ff and and kyama ff to but she was the 1st who make me love to read ff but I love u to u and her the best and the best and best writer and best story line and best ff ever 7th am realy very sorry for never till u how good ur are 8th am realy hopeing that u forgive me 9th I was very silent but my heart just whant to till u that ur soo good that u break my silent 10th arealy big bow for u and ur all ff and very sorry for not till u for soo long
This is the 10 thing for asking sorry from u hope u for give me and bee one of ur friend
Whith love ( jenky )