Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
POOR GEET...IN THE PRECAP MAAN IS SHOUTING AT GEET?...POOR GEET.....MAAN HAS BECOME SO MEAN...UPDATE SOON
muskaan... thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanp

UPDATING

here ..waiting...

love u...
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey muskaan
I was just wondering how long
Cause i live in Uk and it's nearly 12 at night
I was awake waiting for your update...
Plz tell me...should I chk in morning??
Im in bed on my phone----lol that's how much I love this ff x
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Ilovemsk

Hey muskaan
I was just wondering how long
Cause i live in Uk and it's nearly 12 at night
I was awake waiting for your update...
Plz tell me...should I chk in morning??
Im in bed on my phone----lol that's how much I love this ff x

just coloring dear now
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muskanp

<div></div>just coloring dear now

Same here same here same here. OMG hi5 at last some1 else as crazy as me! Wooo glad to knw im nt insane then 😆
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tishuu

Same here same here same here. OMG hi5 at last some1 else as crazy as me! Wooo glad to knw im nt insane then 😆

Hahahaha thank god
I thought I was the only crazy one when everyone is asleep it 12 at nite and I'm in bed on my iPhonee...lol!!
I no we must be mad!! Hahahaha
Thanks muskaan x
Waiting xx ly xx
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

-truly magical-
part 97

How could he let something like this happen to her. Guilt ate him, she was alone, she didn't have any one to share her feelings, how much pain she would have felt to resort to something like this. He punched the wall as hard as he could. Prithvi tried to control him, but was not sure about his limits.

dr. - she is out of danger now, but will be asleep for next few hours.
Maan was worried why will she be asleep
dr. - we have flushed her stomach but the medicine that has already dissolved in her blood will take some time to fade. We have given injections to reduse that but still she may have a sound sleep for atleast 10hrs now. Nothing to worry Mr. Khurana, ur wife is safe now
those words sounded so soothing to his worn & hurt heart. But still it hurt him. Killed him somewhere to cause this pain to her. He spend the every minute next to her waiting for her open her eyes. He didn't have his lunch nothing. Prithvi tried getting him some coffee but he refused. He even turned off his phone. He didn't want anything, he just wanted to see her alright. After 6 hours she turned in pain. He immediately called the doctor panicking. Dr checked her.

dr. nothing to worry it is just her throat. Because of the tube that was inserted she is feeling the pain.
Don't worry she is going to sleep for another 5hrs. 
Maan waited restlessly for that few hours to pass & see her eyes open again.

It was 7pm more than 12hrs since they had come to the hospital. He held her hand & kissed her. She slowly opened her eyes blinking trying to get the image of him. She knew it was him holding her but she wanted to see him. How much she missed him, it seemed liked ages. She forced open her eyes & tried to reach him, she wanted to hold him in her arms close to her heart. She couldn't, her head felt heavy & so many pipes running here & there & a sever pain in her throat. But nothing seemed to stop her, she managed to still get up with her second attempt & fell in his arms. Her tears wet his shirt & his her top. I hate u he sobbed.
I can't live without u she cried her voice cracked in pain & it sounded hoarse because of her bad throat caused due to the tube insertion. He held her from arms & shouted on top of his voice - I can't even get angry with you or wat?
She looked down feeling sorry
Maan - right kuch kahonga tho u will again do something like this how cool is that
she broke down - aap gussa karlo lekin don't go away from him, don't distance from me, I can't live without u. aap mujhe se baat nahi karte to mujhe kuch samjh nahi aata
he hugged her tightly close to his heart in pain
Geet - mujhe khud se dor nahi karna main jee nahi pavongi
Maan - I hate u
she cuffed & spitted blood. He called the doctor immediately.
Maan - why is she cuffing blood?
dr. - it ok..the tube causes bruise in the throat may be because of that. Don't worry she is perfectly fine. U can take her home.
Maan completed & the discharge formalities & carried to the car. She hugged & still feeling dizzy.
He laid her on the bed, she fell a sleep instantly. Maan sat next her caressing her hair. She cuddled up next to him. Next day morning she got up to see Maan was getting ready. He was still angry with her she knew it very well. She stood behind him - I am sorry
Maan - umm
she comes in front of him holding her ears - sorry baba
he ignores the sorry & checks her forehead - how r u feeling?
She made a baby face - I am not fine
he rolls is eyes
she  hugs him - mujhe maaf kardo na please
he looks away - its ok
she knew he was saying that just to make her feel better.
Maan - do u want to go to college today
Geet - umm
Maan - are u sure?
She nodded
Maan -  is ur throat still hurting?
She nodes
he closes his eyes in pain - why did u have to do some thing like this?
Tears well down her eyes - main ne jaan ke nahi kiya tha?
Maan - eating 60 tablets at one go?
She cries - mujhe aap ke bina niend nahi aa rahi thi
Maan - mujhe bhi tumahre bina niend nahi aati tho main bhi kaaoon 60 tablets
she shook her head
Maan - neind nahi aa rahi tho ek tablet ka lethi
she innocently - pehle main tho 3-4 khaya phir bhi neind nahi aayen
he punches the wall in anger
Geet - puri bottle khane ke baat bhi ek gande taak neind nahi aayen
Maan - tum kuch karne se pehle soch thi nahi ho?
Why was he even asking that question to her, he always knew this about her, she never thinks before saying or doing things. She just does it at the rush of blood. He should have been more careful with her. 

It was more than a week since Geet got discharged from hospital. He was getting mixed emotions feeling guilty, angry & upset. He was really disturbed, but he kind of controlled himself. He remained little withdrawn. He hated to see her in pain. She suffered with that throat ache for almost a week. She didn't even complain. Instead she laughed it away saying it surely doesn't hurt me as much as ur not talking does.

Geet couldn't see him like this. She did every thing to talk to him.
Geet - promise main aise phir kabhi nahi karongi
he didn't argue. He just spoke to her lovingly but she knew he was hurt deep within. Above all her silly act he is now scared to express his anger too. He didn't sleep in the bedroom anymore. He really kept away from her.

She continued her college. Arjun noticed the difference in her. He tried talking to her but prithvi was always there.
Arjun to anni - usse pata nahi kya hogaya hain, tum pata karon na please
anni - umm

she came & spoke to Geet
anni - is every thing alright?
Geet - why wat happened?
Anni - u look stressed
Geet - yah I am bit stressed which college word, exams etc
anni - nahi u look worn out
Geet smiled weakly - aise kuch nahi hain she avoided talking her personal things with any one.

Geet was surely not the types to sulk. She made up her mind to win him all over again.
Friday morning she got up before him got his juice & stuck a note that read

Please let me know what I did to deserve you...I want to make sure I keep on doing it

he read it & didn't say anything. She watched his reaction. He was cold & no reaction not even a smile. He came back from the gym & went into the shower.. she wrote on the mirror with her lipstick
You color my World

he read it & continued to get ready. He didn't want her to do anything like this. It was not helping instead he was getting restless.

She tried to make things lighter at the breakfast table. She made a smiley with a ketch up & served. He gave a weak smile to her - jaan u don't have to do all this.  Every thing is fine
she messaged him couple of time.
Every time she called he picked almost at one ring like he was scared something would happen to her. she knew he was answering the call in dear not in love. she hated it.
He came around 11.30 she served his fav dinner with a note

If I had the letters "HRT"
I can add "EA" to get a "HEART"

or

a "U"  and get "HURT".
But I'd rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than have a
"HEART" without "U".
She got really upset to see things turning so formal between them.

precap
Geet breaking down

-PREV  PART 96    NEXT  PART 98-
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yayyyyyy i am the first one to comment! *woot woot*

wow di, i seem to be on a roll nowadays!!😉

omgggg this was soooo worth the wait, which btw was like SOOO long😆.....awww this was such a touching update....wow, maan stayed like that for 12 hours, without eating or resting?😲....aww the depth of their love always moves me😳

omggg di the tube part sounds soo painful😭....does that really happen di to people who take overdose of sleeping pills?....thats soo sad!....aww poor Geet *sob*....she doesn't even care about her own pain....she just wants maan to be not angry at her....these two are soo crazy for each other😳

aww maan is withdrawn now?....and loved geet's little notes and attempts at bringing everything back to normalcy....though, i can feel the BIG confrontation coming, possibly next update, which in turn might be possibly soon, like possibly very soon?😉😆 *makes puppydog face*....pweez di, now how are we suppose to wait for this?.....the precap sounds soo sad but i am happy in a way, cuz i guess it will pave way for the maaneet confrontation and then all izz well will happen😳

fab update di!!
pweez update the others rapido and this one too ofcourse😆
lovee you!!
Edited by macho_muffin - 13 years ago
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Res

Omg!!
This macho muffin guy missed me by 20 seconds
Urgh I'm so annoyed!! I would have been first to comment!! Anyway 2nd to comment lol Damn it!
Lol
Ahh anyway defo worth the 1.5 hour wait...lol
Loved it x
I'm actually Loking forward to the net part because I know it will make things better!!
But plz update sooooonn xxx
I can't wait
Don't update anything!!
Just this one
Lol Hannaha
Live naina Edited by Ilovemsk - 13 years ago
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
haiii ok nw i dno wat to feel. My anger towards geet has disappeared bt nw this formalness is gettin on my nerves. The magical spark, who dare steal it?