Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneetian80 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah...............wat an update..i just loved it. Muskan u rockπŸ˜ƒ
but feeling bad for maneet. Hope things will sort out soon.Edited by maneetian80 - 13 years ago
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
resss.!!😲
me very sad 😭😭...poor geet how much pain she has gone through....it was too rude of maan to have thrown the food she made for him or the clothes she picked up for him...😭....poor geet....!!!It is a fact tht humans forget wht they r doing wen they r damn upset..same has happened wid geet...πŸ˜’...hope the two come back to their original self soon...!!!!Continue soon...n luved each n evrything u wrote to describe geet's feelings for maan's absence..it was really touching...πŸ˜’..!!
With ❀️
Rohini

Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
😭 i can feel geets pain she didnt have any one to talk to today.  hope prithiv tells maan about arjun too
Edited by heermeher - 13 years ago
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Heyyyy dii!!

okay, i am legit holding my ears rite now....i know your muffin hasn't been commenting lately....you can yell all you want *pouts*....college started naa di so it gets soo hectic....but i pomishh i have pressed like for the last couple of updates i missed!😳....if u still wanna yell, then i just got one question....do you accept bribes?πŸ˜†

coming to the update, O-M-G😲
geet did what?😲
she did what?😲
i repeat, geet ne yeh kya kiya?😲
i am not worried for the next update cuz if maan is yelling at Geet in the precap, then that means she is okay and he is yelling at her for taking the pills.....can someone say a HAWTT and passionate makeup is on the way?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

awwww this was such a sad update though....they didn't talk and maan completely ignored her😭.....agreed, Geet shouldn't have said such a thing but then again....bechari kitni sad thi....uff can't see my maaneet in pain like this....hopefully everything is better soon😳

yeh maaneet bhi naa....shuru se sab kuch extreme hi karte aaye hainπŸ˜†....but my twist queen ji will make all izz well soonπŸ˜‰.....maan's pain was soooo moving di....i could literally imagine his agony....hope he doesn't hurt himself!

since u know i am greedy anyway, i guess it won't hurt to say to pweez continue soon!!....ab to wait karna aur bhi difficult hain.....jaise pehle koi kam thaπŸ˜†
lovee you di!!
Edited by macho_muffin - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love it.
poor geet..
do continue plz
thx.
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update ..............
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh my god !! geet ate sleeping tablets fully ??? please do continue soon yaar... 
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
rocking update............................i want them to solve their fight
KavyaNaik123 thumbnail
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,wats happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
di how can u do this to geet...........awwww my poor geet and maan😭