Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My mind is swinging like a pendulum.........

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Guys at this present moment after watching the seriel twice my mind is swinging like a pendulum.............................. One part says as i did in Azmatazz's post that i have full belief in the CVs ability to spin out a fantastic episode just like today's one where all our expectations came true and we got to see our MSK on a horse going to bring his Geet for their wedding. As i said in that post and i quote(myself)(The Cvs surely have planned something BIG for us and they are not flools and know very well there is no option of killing any of the principle characters of Geet or Maan or The Baby. So stop worriying everyone by the end of the day u will get the wedding everyone is so looking forward to and might be we will also get to see some very................ahem ahem ahem.................sweet......romantic.............(u all have a very vivid imagination....put it to work)Wink

I know it in my heart that MSK will surely save Geet and there will be a wedding as suggested by the articles and comments.......... But then here comes in the devil of doubt in my mind.........................................................................................................................................

Guys remember.................................... How Geet says in her dream they get seperated..................../...... then Maan constantly praising her beauty......and Brij sprinkling oil and striking the match...looked so omnious......................... i really don't want to see a repeat of "VIVAH" ......................./ ..............................In the SBS segment the reporter had said abt the venue of the shooting as some Russian Villa where every wedding that has been shot has either been left incomplete, or the brides are changed or something bad happens there.................... so that too is constantly drumming into my mind.................................

I know, Iknow, IknowErmm Confused iam not making too much sense, but then i really didn't want something bad to come and spoil the wedding that we have all been so looking forward to for so long.................. Come to think of it noone must have come across such a wedding with such a host of villians and revenge plans. The article said "one of the villains..................pay a heavy price..... but then NT is paying the price of coming between them...............plz don't let my fears come true.................................

I am getting paranoid i thinkConfused Confused Confused....................... but if so i would really love to be proved wrong in my doubts(the second part of my post)

The episode today was simply great Clap Clap Clap Clap Clapand so well scripted and molded out. i couldn't find a single fault in it.......Loved everything in it..the dialogues, romance, acting, plot, and even our AA pair was tolerable...(Male A has taken to wearing kajjal now.)

So Cvs thank u for such a wonderful episode, but plz don't disfigure Geet in any way or have anone among these two murder Brij. just let our MSk be the dashing hero who comes to save our Geet in the nick of time and then let them get married in peace................

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03milliiKyunkiImafanAbsoluvblackb28

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Ya you are right plz cv's plz sab Kuch thik hone do. . . We are madly waiting 4 maaneet wedding. . . Plz let it be happen plz plz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everAbsoluv

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
god! u wrote down all my fears! i hope there is no more bloodshed, no jail track or separation. i am sick of this daily tensions. i didn't start to watch Geet for this kind of tensions. Early episodes were addictive with simple problems and cute scenes. i hope we get to see a normal and happy wedding forget dreamy wedding which might end in nightmare.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everAbsoluv

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
trust maan as geet trusts him and all will be wellSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03khushi_4everAbsoluvblackb28

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

god! u wrote down all my fears! i hope there is no more bloodshed, no jail track or separation. i am sick of this daily tensions. i didn't start to watch Geet for this kind of tensions. Early episodes were addictive with simple problems and cute scenes. i hope we get to see a normal and happy wedding forget dreamy wedding which might end in nightmare.

So true Priya, i too started to watch GHSP as it didn't relate to the everyday tensions in all the plots going on in the other daily soaps. Even in the HP episode where Brij's blind followers were intent on killing Geet they had showed in the precap, Maan holding on to the sword and so we had known that something big in the way of fighting was going to come up, yet it hadn't lessened the excitement....but today after hearing his praise of her beauty and Brij sprinkling oil...i just couldn't fully quell down on the ominous fear in my mind.But there is yet a ray of hope as GHSP hasn't yet copied from any seriel or movie till date and i dont think this is going to happen now and we do have our MSK who won't let anything happen to his GEET.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

trust maan as geet trusts him and all will be wellSmile

I do have full trust in our MUNDA and truly hope that our beliefs all prove true................... he is our TDH guy come alive from our MB stories, but as i said "the devil of fear and doubt does have his own pathway to come in uninvited to tarnish our minds and plant its seeds for its own enjoyment".

Absoluv

ShellyB IF-Dazzler
ShellyB
ShellyB

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
nothing will happen to geet i have full faith in maan coming in the nick of time to save his geet

geets beauty will remain intact as will her life, i think they're just trying to find a diff way to try and kill geet- with a sword/stab wound, being shot/gun wound, falling from a height and now from suffocation-fire/burning

geet has survived all attempts on her life and she will survive this as well 

she's a survivor LOL

khushi_4ever

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
cvs wale hamri baat zaror sune gen

khushi_4ever

Go to top