India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay/Vivian Killed Me Today! (Page 3)

musatfadking Senior Member
musatfadking
musatfadking

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Abhay/Vivian's performance was extraordinary today and also I liked Pia/suku's acting when he reads the book and she feels the pain of him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..ka7eela

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
^^agreed....Well Sukirtis expressive and natural act is nothing uknown and  new...however...she was extra great with it today when she was looking at him and slowly going into pain as she saw the broken face of abhay...and her beautiful smile during the Metx scenes was just adorable.......Vivian has indeed improved remarkably!!.....and todays overall act by him was very touchable!....specially the book scene...even his face was outstanding. *claps* to both of them for their awesome act and coact....its sure what rises the suspense and intensity of the AP and AM story and PKYEK.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I totally agree..he was full of expression still without exoression..just like what we could expect from a Vampire..Superb ViVian..you are not just a HANDSOME HUNK ..but a Great actor in the making..Brilliant..(Well for me you already are..a great actor...Because I am blindly in love with you)Day Dreaming

ka7eela

Candy007 Groupbie
Candy007
Candy007

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Three Cheers 4 Vivian Dsena

HIP HIP HURRAY

HIP HIP HURRAY

HIP HIP HURRAYEmbarrassed

ka7eela

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I always love him but yesterday Abhay's pain was totally reflected in his eyes. Mindblowing performance. Friends plz comment in his fan page. His ranking is decreasing.Cry

ka7eela

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
i don't have word talking about vivian performance
hats off to him
he is dam good yesterday

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
thank you all for your wonderful replies glad we all agree that Vivian totally rocksClap
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
completely agree wid u kaheelaThumbs Up
vivian was indeed acting vry naturally as if he was searching for his real long lost luv....it was not at all luking as if he was acting or portraying d character of abhay as he is vry different in his real life........his expressions were gr8 nd intense nd neither did he underact nor did he overact.......he was jst purrfect!!!!!!!
nd a special mention was sukku also.....she was also in her character!! be it piya or be it maithali!!!

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index