India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay/Vivian Killed Me Today! (Page 2)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Agree. Viv stole the show today. He was just too good today. Almost as if he was feeling the pain. He was living Abhay today. His eyes are so beautiful and very expressive. The transition of expression from one emotion to another was just superb! Gosh i love this man! Blushing :P

And Congratz on becoming a IF Dazzler! Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaCharu21

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Totally agree with you on that Vivian is a superb actor he expresses his pain so well that even I feel itClap

he is superb, i feel he is very versatile actor, he can portray different emotion like pain, love and caring, helplessness, being the young angry man..etc he is just too good!Embarrassed
Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Kaheela -- U r sooooooo rite.. i never ever had any complains for Vivian but today he was extra superb, at his best!!! Thumbs Up Just loved him!!  
was painful to see Abhay like that... Felt for him Cry

Edited by 247happy2bme - 17 January 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaAmeres

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Agree. Viv stole the show today. He was just too good today. Almost as if he was feeling the pain. He was living Abhay today. His eyes are so beautiful and very expressive. The transition of expression from one emotion to another was just superb! Gosh i love this man! Blushing :P

And Congratz on becoming a IF Dazzler! Party

he sure did steal the show.. in todays episode all i could see him, and his pain, he over shadowed everyone!  

@ bold you nailed it, dont let me start about those eyes!Day Dreaming they are way too  expressive 

i love him too..Embarrassed

@ blue thanks hunEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Kaheela -- U r sooooooo rite.. i never ever had any complains for Vivian but today he was extra superb, at his best!!! Thumbs Up Just loved him!!  
was painful to see Abhay like that... Felt for him Cry

i always seen him as a good actor from day one, but today he out did him self , he just broke my heart..he is a very good actor!

poor guy i felt like going there and give him a big hugLOL

Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@ Kaheela -- I too love him from day one only..... Thumbs Up
Yeah!! he surely deserves hugs Hug Hug
hehehe!! n  u too for making this post!! Wink Hug

Edited by 247happy2bme - 17 January 2011 at 12:24pm

ka7eela

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

i agree with you...he killed me too...

can i have a vampire in my life too.....they are way too passionate whether its edward...damon...stefan or abhayendra...they are too sexy when in love...too deep...intense

it was so painful seeing him running around like a mad man searching for maithilli....but he is madly in love with maithilli....she is his soul....the way he feels that maithilli has come back to fulfill her promise.....it was a emotional as well as painful moment...but the fact is she is not going to come back....

AMetz story is so beautiful and touching....

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i agree with you...he killed me too...

can i have a vampire in my life too.....they are way too passionate whether its edward...damon...stefan or abhayendra...they are too sexy when in love...too deep...intense

it was so painful seeing him running around like a mad man searching for maithilli....but he is madly in love with maithilli....she is his soul....the way he feels that maithilli has come back to fulfill her promise.....it was a emotional as well as painful moment...but the fact is she is not going to come back....

AMetz story is so beautiful and touching....

@ bold..if you find one ask him if he has a freindLOL

@ blue he truly loved her and he lost her in such a tragic way..so the mere thought of her coming back awakened his hopes and all the pain he felt of losing her as well

@ brown its truly captivating , i love it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index