Originally posted by deepika_fun

Originally posted by Gunseerat

Originally posted by deepika_fun

Originally posted by Gunseerat

nice comparison!
Well i never knew if sid was younger to vaibs
umm or didnt want to accept
well sid is married and has a kid
@vaibs- hmm i think we are expecting an angle too fast maybe they wud take sum more twists
and charu's wish wud cum true to hav devki as DIL
yes..... but i am shocked that sid is married....i like his role.....i would like to his love track ......but now it's not possible

mee too cudnt get over the fact dat he is
ah its okey
i think vaibhav can get us sum gud love track
yes yar.....now only hope vaibhav's love track......sid's love track is not possible.,.....but sid rockk

Lol... but we can still keep the hope alive.... for some reason i would prefer devki and sid!!! dunno y.... maybe something might happen to his wife in future....
or something... i am more intrested in him then vaibhav... i have no idea y?
yes yar ....me 2 intrested in sid and devki pair....i want sid wife to die.(sorry)..so that sid and devki would come closer....sid understands devki well.....i am also intrested in sid track then vaibhav

Was too harsh.... so didn't say it.... but... yes even i want samething... LolLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_fun

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
sid and devki ..................love story i like ur views but seriouly ul want a love story i m fed of love stories yaar ,at least this is one show that sounds sensible after kaali on star ,love stories just ruin the essense of progs.
but very true i like sid character .his character speaks million words i think he wanted to become artist ,may b was in love ,wanted a free life but unfortunately nothing happened ,yes he can speak infront of his father,but cud he stand for himself  years before nooooooo,regading vaibav its not he cannot speak infront of his father but the thing is he is very influenced by his father want to b like him ,but as his mother said vaibav has her heart ,he is definitely goin to fal in love with someone may be sabrina.
although i dont like her,i mean she cudnt tie her hair properly she is such big star but no dressing sense.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_fun

deepika_fun Goldie
deepika_fun
deepika_fun

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

sid and devki ..................love story i like ur views but seriouly ul want a love story i m fed of love stories yaar ,at least this is one show that sounds sensible after kaali on star ,love stories just ruin the essense of progs.
but very true i like sid character .his character speaks million words i think he wanted to become artist ,may b was in love ,wanted a free life but unfortunately nothing happened ,yes he can speak infront of his father,but cud he stand for himself  years before nooooooo,regading vaibav its not he cannot speak infront of his father but the thing is he is very influenced by his father want to b like him ,but as his mother said vaibav has her heart ,he is definitely goin to fal in love with someone may be sabrina.
although i dont like her,i mean she cudnt tie her hair properly she is such big star but no dressing sense.
i 2 didn't like that sabina.....she is film actress... big joke

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index