Dill Mill Gaye

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBU <3

siddhika_ksg IF-Rockerz
siddhika_ksg
siddhika_ksg

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

MSGS FROM UR FRENS

Happy Birthday Amby!!
Wish u a very very happy birthday! May this day will change ur life and brings all happiness, love & strength!
May God Bless u and may ur all desires will get fulfill!
Keep Smiling & Take Care
Enjoy ur day :)
Love u loads
Divya ?

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to dear Ambuuuuu...
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu

Heart

Happy Birthday Ambuuuu Hug Hug 

You are one the most sweetest and cutest girl I've met online - just like a cute little teddy bear with the sweetest smile Smile. I just want to wish you all the very best for everything you do in life and may God always showers his blessings on you. May you always get the best of everything because you deserve it. 

So, here's wishing you the best of love, luck and happiness for years and years to come. May you always be happy, healthy and successful and always surrounded by love Heart 

Happy Birthday Again,

with loads of love,

Rabia (dua_44ever)

HAAAPPPPPYYYYYYYYY HAPPPYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY AMBYYYYYYYYYYYYY Heart Heart Heart
May you have a REALLLYYYYY REALLLYYY rocking birthdayyy and an awesomeee yearrr aheadd..!!! May god always shower his blessings on youuu & may you get everything you desire..!!
You've been one of the mosttt genuine & heart-warming person I've ever ever met & I really mean that..!! You are a complete sweetheart..!! Heart
Thank you for being such an amazingggg person & always being there for everyonee!!! Always & forever stay the wayyy you aree Heart
I just wish & pray that you gets lotsa & lotsa success and happiness because you truly deserve it..!!
Have a blasttt Ambyyyyy & have loadsss offf funnn!! Heart
God bless you!
Love ya LOL
Mehak

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY AMBYYYY!

I hope you have the best birthday ever! Here's wishing you all the best in life. I hope God blesses you with lots of love, luck, happiness & success. May you do really, really well with your college work and may you achieve great success in life! I hope this is the best year ever for you.

Keep smiling, forever & always! I know there are times in life when everything seems hard..and you and I have the same problem there LOL with getting stressed a little too easily..but you know, one thing I've learned really well over time, is that EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS ALRIIGHT! So never give up hope, never stop smiling & never be unhappy...let this be the happiest and most lovely year of your lifee...!

Inshallah all your dreams will come true (and that one which is a common dream between us will come true soon ;) LOL) 

You're one of the most amazing people I know. It's rare to come across people who are so GENUINELY SWEET & truly amazing. You've not got a bad bone in you and you always see the best in people. I've never seen you be horrible about someone, even if they asked for it lol tu sach mein sweetheart hai and I loooooove you lots!

Partyy hard Amby! 

Hugs & Kisses, 

Love,
Preeti ! x

Heyy ambuuu
I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday may God bless you and may you get all that you desire on this day. I seriously hope you have a great birthday and you get something which is ksg related because that's what we really want:P.
Anyways i just wanted to thank you for being a great friend you've always been really kind and done a lot for us and we can't thank you enough.Thank you so much for being a sweetheart and its always been great to have a friend like you muahh. We have had a lot of fun times together and its been great knowing you i hope this friendship remains. You are one lucky girl who has met ksg a few times and i am glad he likes u so much. Anyways i know u were shocked i am so into ksg but i seriously love it. Muahh have a great birthday party hard may God bless you
Lots of love
Aliya

Happyy Birthday Ambuuuuu ?

I hope all your dreams come truee ,and you get all you wish for.I know this years really important for you and I hope all goes well and you achieve all the success you want !

You are our sweetheart ,the most adorable ,sweetest and a gem of a person.You have only good to do to everyone and only lovee to give .You feel so restless if you know someone doesnt think good of you (even if the person doesnt deserve a gem like you LOL ) and this is the greatest quality in you .
You deserve to be happy and at peace so dont take stress,because with you nothing can go wrong LOL.

I am so so glad that I could become friends with you and I guess we came even come closer when we started to talk ,which we do for hours together ROFL AND I love it.
I love how we can talk about anything and share everything with each other.I cant be thankful enough to you for all that you have always done for all of us and for just being my friend ?

I love you so so so much Ambu ? you are really special and deserve the best !
Have fun on your b'day, party hard and dont forget to share the cake with me tehe ?

Loads of love
Anku ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR AMBUUUUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ?

BUBSYYYYY I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwe you :) I wish you the very best and may you get everything that you wish for this year cos baby you deserve it! You are one of the cutest, kind and amazing girl I have ever come across! I remember seeing you in Kumkum forums and back then I was like who is this guy who user pajwani obsessed with ROFL I obviously didn't know that was KSG back then LOL *random story :$* I love your love for KSG and your support for him and KPS! You are so loyal and genuinely care for him and I love that! Anyway party and enjoy this day to the fullest. It's your SPECIAL day muaaaah. I love you 2, 3, 4, 5 raised to infinity!

God Bless You!
Sary :)

Happy Birthday Ambyyyy ?

May the coming year bring you tons of happiness. Hope you have an amazing birthday. I wish that all your dreams and desires come true because you truly deserve it all and much more. You are the most sweetest and awesome girl! I've always enjoyed chatting with you, it's soooo much fun! You are soo caring and I absolutely love your nature and personality. You are a really special friend to me and I'm glad that we met and became friends. I really miss our chatting we should do it again soon. I hope have a fabulous day and eat tons of cake and enjoy this day! Don't forget to partyyyyyyy!!
God Bless you
Always keep smiling :)
Samiyah

Edited by siddhika_ksg - 17 January 2011 at 11:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyedua_44everyouth_showsfanSamiyah258noru-Divz-Mehak_Luvs_RaniIshaqzaadi

siddhika_ksg IF-Rockerz
siddhika_ksg
siddhika_ksg

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
HAPPPPPPYYY BIRTHDAYY AMBUUUUUU !!!!!!
18th jan is a veryy special day trust meee..cos its ur burrday and no im not just saying it for the sake of it..i actually mean it ? Your a GEM of a person ambu..Im SO SO GLAD to have come across you.Seriously I adore you and ur innocent self.Your such a humble and lovable person..and thats why everyone LOVES U including KSGG (L)
I love how we r soooo close nowww..and I HOPE we always remain this way forever and everrr ? I still remember how and when i started getting to know you..and i was like ah shes soo adorable ?
Your one lucky girl..cos our lord loves u hehe..and trust me we r lucky to have u as our friend..I love you for always being there for me whenever i used to be upset specially regarding anything not so great about ksg..and i still remember those times when we used to stupidly freak out together.like during KKK3..how i used to freak out in the beginning itself and u used to say kashh calm downn LMFAO?

I love you so much Ambu,and I always will.You are such a genuine person..seriously i can learn so much from you.and Oh how can i forget youuur luurve for Jimmmzyyy ? we both have one more thing in common and that is our love for OUR as well as Ksg's dogs :p ?
I still remember once during our phone date how u were like kash is always talking bout ksg and if not him then dogs and dogs LMFAO?
ILYSOMUCH amby..and u deserve nothing but the best in life..So pleaseeeeee stop stressing over things and ppl that arent worth your attention..and be bindaaaaaas .."Tension lene ka nai dene ka" ;) and be like karan-"Life is perfect"

Have a blaaast Ambuuuu.Eat lots of cake and feeeed jimmy some more and save some for me as well
LOTS OF LOVE AND KISSES,
KASHHHHHH?

Happy Birthday To Youuu! Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday Dear Ambuuuuuuuuuuu (L) happy birthday to you (L)

I hope you have a greatt dayyy with your family and friends babe (L)! I LOVE YOU BABYY!! honestly your such a fun loving girl (L) who spreads love everywhere she goes! you have made my days SO MANY TIMES and i honestly cant even thank you enough for it (L)(L)(L) tu jahan bhi jaati hai logon key chehre pe smile lati hai and we all love you for that babyyy never change okay (L)! i still remember the first time i talked to you on kps (L) i remember all the late night talks we use to have on msn about KSG COME BACK lmfaoo and all the stressfull days!! i also remember the day KSG come back was CONFIRMED and how happy we were (L)(L) all the excitement and everything i remember everything clearly and i m so happy you play such a big part in my life! i love you babyyy and i hope for NOTHING but the best for you (L) i hope you get everything you wished for and all goes well for you in the future! 

Happy Birthday Again babeeeeee 

with lots of love 

Gia Khan (L)

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Amby,
Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Amby! Many Happy Returns of the Day! I hope and pray you get everything you wish for because you are an amazing girl who deserves nothing but the best! I love you for everything you have done for us and KSG-you are simply sweet and I'm so glad that I'm so close to you! Without you, life would be weird! I love you for always always telling us whats going on, and keeping us updated! I LOVE YOU! And I hope you get nothing but the best from life and tu jeeye haazaron saal yeh meri hai arzooo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MUAH!

Love, Anu

happy birthday to you 
happy birthday amby ? i love you so much and i always will ? muah 
 its been 2 years wd know each other. And its always have been amazing to talk to you. We had even talked like on phone. Tehe ? and as a KSGian , you are bn amazingly loyal fan to him. And i love you for that ? amd as a person you are very very very sweet person. And amazingly adorable friend.. Muah. I love you and even KSG does. Tehe ?
happy birthday again! Have an amazing day and an even more amazing year! May all your wishes come true amd the coming year for you is filled with lotsa happiness, success and love ! Muah and eat lotsa chocolates too! ?
lotsa love *hugs* 
saniii ILY 2 3 4 5 raised to infinity ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY to one of the sweetest and cutest girls I've come across. Amby, you're one of those girls who couldn't even hurt a fly,lol. I hope the day ahead and more so the coming year brings you lots of happiness and ofcourse lots of KSG! You're extremely genuine and its always been a pleasure chatting to you. In a way, the rest of us have felt closer to KSG thanks to you. God Bless you with all the happiness in the world ? May all your dreams & wishes come true!! Mwahhhh

Lots of Love

Reema

x

Happy Burday Ambuuu! Ambreeniii.. my behen! LOL may God bless you and give you everything you want! I hope this burday is an amazing one! I hope all your dreams and wishes come true and that this year brings you much success, love, and happiness.. oh and lots of KSG related things LOL how can I forgot that! Ambuuu what can I say about you rey :| You're just TOOO sweet and TOOO cute and TOOO nice and oh man I could go on forever and ever! In short.. you're amazing just the way you are ;) I love you lots and lots and lots! I'm so glad I'm friends with you.. just seeing you online makes me smile :D Oh and I love the way you use the MSN smiley emotie LOL.. when others use it, it looks so sarcastic but when you use it .. it's just SOO adorable! ? I feel like I can say anything to you! And I love the way you just laugh when me and Kashu have our fights during convos LOL AMBREENIII I just love everything about you LOL! But once again.. happy burrdaaayy! Party hard, enjoy loads with loved ones.. have a great time and send me some cake reyyy :) MUAAAH I lubss you lots and lots and lots! ?

Dherr saara pyaar from,
Noruuu? 

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dearest Amby,
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday babe, I hope today has/will continue to be such an amazing day for you. You're honestly one of the sweetest people I know, and so cute! I'm so thankful to Siddhu, and Anku, and Kashu, because they always add you to our group conversations since my MSN hates me, and won't let me add you :( . We can't ever have our personal conversations, to talk about how annoying they are..especially the last one, Kashu..that giggly bacha..uff! Okie, I'm just kidding, I love them all, and you tons and tons! Thank you for everything you've done, all the times I've asked you for silly request and you've always tried your hardest to make them happen! I hate how we've both been so busy, and haven't talked in so long, I miss you! But anyway, you better go out today, and enjoy your day to the fullest! Go eat lots of chocolate cake, and go crazy! Tehe. I love you, and I sincerely hope all your "armaans" come true, and that you always keep smiling.

P.S. I know there's no VM right now, but I promise I'm gonna make you one, just late, like I always am! Haha.

Love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ;),
Mira Heart

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BEAUTIFUUUUUL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOU! HeartHeart

I hope on this beautiful day, you get ALL the things you've ever dreamed for, and I hope that you get all the happiness, success and prosperity! I miss talking to you on MSN, love! You're an amazing girl who does so much for so many people, and you never even say an 'ufffff!' You're an absolute sweetheart! I hope you have the BEST birthday ever, and I hope that you smile, forever, and ever! Stay smiling, sweetheart! Have an absolutely AMAZING birthday with all your loved ones! Enjoy it lots and lots!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE! Heart

Phattttttty.

Edited by siddhika_ksg - 17 January 2011 at 9:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_44everawarapan.youth_showsfannoru-Divz-Samiyah258anitamalikIshaqzaadi

siddhika_ksg IF-Rockerz
siddhika_ksg
siddhika_ksg

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
hey amby many manny happy returns of the d day 
may all ur wishes come true and keeps you smiling 
i still remember the day we talked and since that day its just
pleasant talking nd drooling on ksg lol 

my words for u 

jiski hassi hai khaas
jiski boli main hai methaas
pyaari hai jiski awaaz
utni hai dost khaas
hum sab kare drool ksg pe
phir hasse khoob apne thoughts pe
masti kare khoob
jisme hasse bharpoor
cute hai jiska chehra 
per kare ksg ka pehra
member kps ki hai
sabse loyal ksgian hai
ho poori teri wish
naki tai tai fish
jis din hui baat
maza aya uss raat
di itni news achi
khil uthi main sachi
rahe meethaas dosti main
na ho koi bhi pain
hasse hamesha or kare
drool ksg pe hum sare
hum sabki dosti chamke jaise ek tara
rahe hamesha yeh nazara..............
(including farzana di siddhika di nandini di aakriti sanya nd afcorse me)

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends. May this year be your best ever. I hope all your dreams come true. 
God Bless You 
Love Ya

[CENTER]

Happy B'day to r cutie pie..ambreen!
Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings ..........happiness 4 u 4ever...
I hope all ur dreamz come true...love u ambu!?

Ambuuuuuuuuuuuu
A Very Very Very Happy Birthday to u "Babes"
I Loveeeeee You HeartHeart
U are ana amazing Friend and a very very clean hearted soul
U r Like an angel for all of us....Thanku soooo very much for everything tht u've done for us....Muah !
I wish to meet u sumday in person...:D
And i promise the day i come to Mumbai
Imma come nd meet u Heart
I really Really Love u like soooo much :D
I dont like wen u get bemaar or hurt[ Like u r now :( ]
Tum please aapna khayal rakha karo...pshhhhhh
I absolutely Love Love talking to u on the phone and i never imagined for us to get this close 
But we did and i am Glad :D
May u have the Best Birthday ever Heart
Have an Amazin one :)
Eats lots nd Lots of cake and Party Hard :D
May the year ahead be filled with loads of hapiness and success
I Loves u :$
Ksg Huggggg to u my Love
Muah!
Heart Siddhika

THANKU SO MUCH ANKU FOR ALL THE HELP

Edited by siddhika_ksg - 17 January 2011 at 11:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeawarapan.dua_44evernoru-Divz-youth_showsfanSamiyah258anitamalikMehak_Luvs_RaniIshaqzaadi

siddhika_ksg IF-Rockerz
siddhika_ksg
siddhika_ksg

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ambu
We Love u sooo Much <3 Ok this is a kinda surprise for u...All of us gave audio msgs for ur bday and u have to figure out whose who....To make it simpler for u u've gt certain hints...Have fun guessing ;)

Edited by siddhika_ksg - 18 January 2011 at 2:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_44everyouth_showsfan-Divz-Mehak_Luvs_RaniIshaqzaadisoundsofcedar

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Happpyy Birthday once again Amby! I love you so so much & I hope you have the best day ever! May all your dreams come true, may you get everything you wish for and may God bless you with much love, happiness & success forever & always! LOOOOOOVE YOUUU! PARTYY HARD!!!!! xoxo

p.s. Siddhi, I LOVE THE THREAAD! aweeesome job /whooo! <3

Edited by Preeti_285 - 17 January 2011 at 11:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhika_ksg

Samiyah258 IF-Sizzlerz
Samiyah258
Samiyah258

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday once again Ambyy!! I hope you enjoy your birthday and have an amazing day. You're the most sweetest person I know. May all your dreams and desires come true and the coming year bring you tons of happiness and good health.
I lovee you <3

I lovee this thread its awesomee :) Good job siddhiiiEmbarrassed

Edited by Samiyah258 - 17 January 2011 at 11:56am

siddhika_ksg

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Amby! Hope you get everything you wish for and I LOVE YOU! <3 Hope this birthday is your best ever!!

LOVE the thread Siddhi! <3

Edited by anitamalik - 17 January 2011 at 11:57am

siddhika_ksg

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Once Agaian Ambu

May God Bless you with lots of happiness and Love , hope this year vring Happiness in your Life.
Have a wonderful year ahead with Family and Friends

Love you so very Much My Ulu ki Pathi.

Siddhi and Anki Awesome JOB

Preeti and Sahar Awesome Siggy men Loved

Edited by farzanairani - 17 January 2011 at 11:59am

siddhika_ksg

Go to top