Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 17th Jan 2011 (Page 6)

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Thanks for the update Zuby!
Looks like a filler episode.. :( Kala is getting on my nerves now, poor Naku.
Will Dutta bang into a tree to get his eyes back? LOL
Most Welcome,dearBig smile She is so tiresome.Our next petition should be "Kala" hatao I guess. Nahin yaar.Seema aunty layegi uski aankhen waapasDead Sorry jo bolna hai na?Dead

hey zuby,

hilarious update dear........... really was laughing a lot reading it.............

mm sterday's episode was good........... as u told, dutta was amazing in the episode............

ur updates make it even more enjoyable........... ur blue-colored quotes are a knockout..........SmileLOL

dont worry, bad days hav to end......n so does kala...........

tc
divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for detailed update

OMG your update was way better then the episode beside Mishal Day Dreaming wonderful acting of course. I love when you said Dutta called out for his pehli biwi Baji ROFL ROFL ROFL that was so hilarious and true. I love Duji dostana relationship, is the best I've ever seen on screen.
Most Welcome,dearSmile Thank u,Embarrassed I'm feeling bad for DuJi separation rather than D & Nakku oneLOL True.Hope the "Dost"birds are united soonLOL

pyar-ishk

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sikkaisha

Amazing update dear......The lines in blue were absolutely hilarious.ROFLROFLROFLROFL.Ekta maiyya type scene ROFL Wonderful dear.Clap
Dutta seriously looked so vulnerable,felt like crying seeing him like that..... but thank God its temporary.Mishal enacted that scene beautifully.I hate Seema and all her delusions.Waiting for Nakku ,Dutta reunion.
Loved your update dear.Thumbs Up

Thanks, IshaLOL I know, it was so silly going round & round & still missing each other.After all it was a small temple ,the women waddling like tortoises & Baji couldn't catch up?ShockedLOL

Yesterday I wanted AS to be near him.Cry Hi is so hurt & AS doesn't even know.Cry The man really has an angelic face.Day Dreaming He really looks ethereal in white.Embarrassed

Seema thinks she can simply waltz back into D's life after all that she did to himAngry Delusion is right.Angry LTL does go thru a lot of drag modes.I sincerely hope this is not one of them.Sleepy

sikkaisha

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Thanks for the update Zuby!
Looks like a filler episode.. :( Kala is getting on my nerves now, poor Naku.
Will Dutta bang into a tree to get his eyes back? LOL
Most Welcome,dearBig smile She is so tiresome.Our next petition should be "Kala" hatao I guess. Nahin yaar.Seema aunty layegi uski aankhen waapasDead Sorry jo bolna hai na?Dead

hey zuby,

hilarious update dear........... really was laughing a lot reading it.............

mm sterday's episode was good........... as u told, dutta was amazing in the episode............

ur updates make it even more enjoyable........... ur blue-colored quotes are a knockout..........SmileLOL

dont worry, bad days hav to end......n so does kala...........

tc
divya
Thanks DivyaSmile I only watch it for D otherwise episode was a yawnfestSleepy 
Even Chaskar is his Wassup TV Interview said that his fans begged him to kill off Kala instead of D on his Face Book pageLOL That much the woman is annoying everyoneDead
mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Hey Zuby, lovely update!! Liked it so much!

The episode was good except Kala's stupid scenes..... She is getting on my nerves now.... hope they show D returning soon and slapping Kala publicly... can't wait for it! Enough is enough. At least CVs spared us with Suds absence...

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Hey Zuby, lovely update!! Liked it so much!

The episode was good except Kala's stupid scenes..... She is getting on my nerves now.... hope they show D returning soon and slapping Kala publicly... can't wait for it! Enough is enough. At least CVs spared us with Suds absence...

Thanks, MozzyBig smile 
I'm seriously starting to think abt  a petition.She makes the serial so EktaishDead The same taunting staring.Total bakwas,yaar!

I want D to catch her red handed manhandling Nakku.That will be the day. Ullu was absent, thankfullyLOL
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Oh Zuby ur so cute loved reading your update very funny.
Baji Pehli Biwi and Seema Aunty---->LOL
I find it even more amusing reading your continuous admiration for Dutta and his antics, so adorable. Big smile But Dutta is cute when is doing his childish tantrums Tongue
Thanks

Edited by fuzzyface - 17 January 2011 at 11:05pm

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Oh Zuby ur so cute loved reading your update very funny.
Baji Pehli Biwi and Seema Aunty---->LOL
I find it even more amusing reading your continuous admiration for Dutta and his antics, so adorable. Big smile But Dutta is cute when is doing his childish tantrums Tongue
Thanks
Thanks, FuzzLOL The way he said,"Baji kahan hai" sounded like "I want, I want ,I want my Baji"LOL I totally expected him to start crying any time now.LOL 
I can't tell u how I rein myself in while writing updates.I cud go on & on abt D endlessly.Day Dreaming He was very cute yesterdayEmbarrassed Like a toddler lost in a crowded mallEmbarrassedLOL
You are most welcome,FuzzBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfacepyar-ishk

Go to top