Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Most Welcome,dear😃 She is so tiresome.Our next petition should be "Kala" hatao I guess. Nahin yaar.Seema aunty layegi uski aankhen waapas🤢 Sorry jo bolna hai na?🤢

hey zuby,

hilarious update dear........... really was laughing a lot reading it.............

mm sterday's episode was good........... as u told, dutta was amazing in the episode............

ur updates make it even more enjoyable........... ur blue-colored quotes are a knockout..........😊😆

dont worry, bad days hav to end......n so does kala...........

tc
divya
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for detailed update

OMG your update was way better then the episode beside Mishal 😍 wonderful acting of course. I love when you said Dutta called out for his pehli biwi Baji 🤣 🤣 🤣 that was so hilarious and true. I love Duji dostana relationship, is the best I've ever seen on screen.

Most Welcome,dear😊 Thank u,😳 I'm feeling bad for DuJi separation rather than D & Nakku one😆 True.Hope the "Dost"birds are united soon😆
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sikkaisha

Amazing update dear......The lines in blue were absolutely hilarious.🤣🤣🤣🤣.Ekta maiyya type scene 🤣 Wonderful dear.👏
Dutta seriously looked so vulnerable,felt like crying seeing him like that..... but thank God its temporary.Mishal enacted that scene beautifully.I hate Seema and all her delusions.Waiting for Nakku ,Dutta reunion.
Loved your update dear.👍🏼

Thanks, Isha😆 I know, it was so silly going round & round & still missing each other.After all it was a small temple ,the women waddling like tortoises & Baji couldn't catch up?😲😆

Yesterday I wanted AS to be near him.😭 Hi is so hurt & AS doesn't even know.😭 The man really has an angelic face.😍 He really looks ethereal in white.😳

Seema thinks she can simply waltz back into D's life after all that she did to him😡 Delusion is right.😡 LTL does go thru a lot of drag modes.I sincerely hope this is not one of them.🥱
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dc17-7

hey zuby,

hilarious update dear........... really was laughing a lot reading it.............

mm sterday's episode was good........... as u told, dutta was amazing in the episode............

ur updates make it even more enjoyable........... ur blue-colored quotes are a knockout..........😊😆

dont worry, bad days hav to end......n so does kala...........

tc
divya

Thanks Divya😊 I only watch it for D otherwise episode was a yawnfest🥱 
Even Chaskar is his Wassup TV Interview said that his fans begged him to kill off Kala instead of D on his Face Book page😆 That much the woman is annoying everyone🤢
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Zuby, lovely update!! Liked it so much!

The episode was good except Kala's stupid scenes..... She is getting on my nerves now.... hope they show D returning soon and slapping Kala publicly... can't wait for it! Enough is enough. At least CVs spared us with Suds absence...

-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

Hey Zuby, lovely update!! Liked it so much!

The episode was good except Kala's stupid scenes..... She is getting on my nerves now.... hope they show D returning soon and slapping Kala publicly... can't wait for it! Enough is enough. At least CVs spared us with Suds absence...

Thanks, Mozzy😃 
I'm seriously starting to think abt  a petition.She makes the serial so Ektaish🤢 The same taunting staring.Total bakwas,yaar!

I want D to catch her red handed manhandling Nakku.That will be the day. Ullu was absent, thankfully😆
fuzzyface thumbnail
Oh Zuby ur so cute loved reading your update very funny.
Baji Pehli Biwi and Seema Aunty---->😆
I find it even more amusing reading your continuous admiration for Dutta and his antics, so adorable. 😃 But Dutta is cute when is doing his childish tantrums 😛
Thanks
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Oh Zuby ur so cute loved reading your update very funny.

Baji Pehli Biwi and Seema Aunty---->😆
I find it even more amusing reading your continuous admiration for Dutta and his antics, so adorable. 😃 But Dutta is cute when is doing his childish tantrums 😛
Thanks

Thanks, Fuzz😆 The way he said,"Baji kahan hai" sounded like "I want, I want ,I want my Baji"😆 I totally expected him to start crying any time now.😆 
I can't tell u how I rein myself in while writing updates.I cud go on & on abt D endlessly.😍 He was very cute yesterday😳 Like a toddler lost in a crowded mall😳😆
You are most welcome,Fuzz😃
sevak thumbnail
THANS FOR THE upate - more fillerepisodes in the offing i guess..