Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 17th Jan 2011 (Page 4)

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hey Zuby thanx alot for the wonderful updateHug
I havent seen the epi yet....Winkwill try to catch later ....
But loved ur udpate ...awesomeClapThumbs UpHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Zuby thanx alot for the wonderful updateHug
I havent seen the epi yet....Winkwill try to catch later ....
But loved ur udpate ...awesomeClapThumbs UpHug
Welcome yaar,SuhanaBig smile Only D as usual was super otherwise it had a lot of Kaala & Seema.Dead
Awww...Thanks dearEmbarrassed See you soonHug

KavitaDRsuhana19

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by Sia79

Thanks for the update Zuby
Your update much better than the episode....Keep it up !!!
Most Welcome,SiaSmile Thank u glad u find it funnyEmbarrassed
Is that ur baby ka photo? Masha Allah! Very sweet.Embarrassed

yup she is my daughter Smile

KavitaDR-Carrie-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
OmG it's zuby again with a mindblowing written update. love your hilarious comments.LOL Awesome work Zuby. Keep it up. ClapClap

KavitaDR-Carrie-

notsorry Senior Member
notsorry
notsorry

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

@Zuby  - 2nd go round and wonderfully done.  Poignant I must say.  The LTL forum members must love you for doing this so beautifully.  I am sure Anu will also be so proud of you as well for adding the little humor and appropriate emoticons to this as well which makes for so much more pleasurable and stimulating reading. Thank you for adding the Hindi/Urdu sentences, please continue to do this as I am learning as I read.  Would it be too much trouble if I asked you to put the English translation next to the Hindu/Urdu sentences so that I can make the connection with Hindi/Urdu words with the English words?  I know it is not only myself but there are so many other LTL members all over the world who would greatly appreciate you and the others teaching us.  It seems that all of us on this forum are learning from each other through the threads, PMs and other methods of communications about life's beauty, hardships, personalities, characteristics ,dedication, professions etc.  and although we are distant by miles(hundreds or thousands of miles for many of us) we as humans first regardless of race or culture, share many commonalities and bonds. I am grateful to KavitaDR for mentioning that I especially, would appreciate the English translation with your Hindi/Urdu words.  I must also acknowledge and give credit to Anu for helping me out with the translation  whenever I ask her.  Not forgetting as well to give thanks to all the other forum members who have been so willing and prompt in providing me with translation to their posts whenever I need them to.  Aneesa

Edited by nizam13 - 17 January 2011 at 1:39pm

KavitaDR-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

OmG it's zuby again with a mindblowing written update. love your hilarious comments.LOL Awesome work Zuby. Keep it up. ClapClap
Its me again,RituEmbarrassed Thanks yaar!LOL Rapchik tha na?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nizam13

@Zuby  - 2nd go round and wonderfully done.  Poignant I must say.  The LTL forum members must love you for doing this so beautifully.  I am sure Anu will also be so proud of you as well for adding the little humor and appropriate emoticons to this as well which makes for so much more pleasurable and stimulating reading. Thank you for adding the Hindi/Urdu sentences, please continue to do this as I am learning as I read.  Would it be too much trouble if I asked you to put the English translation next to the Hindu/Urdu sentences so that I can make the connection with Hindi/Urdu words with the English words?  I know it is not only myself but there are so many other LTL members all over the world who would greatly appreciate you and the others teaching us.  It seems that all of us on this forum are learning from each other through the threads, PMs and other methods of communications about life's beauty/hardships/personalities/characteristics/dedication/professions etc. and although we are distant by miles(hundreds or thousands of miles for many of us) we as humans first regardless of race or culture, share many commonalities and bonds. I am grateful to KavitaDR for mentioning that I especially, would appreciate the English translation with your Hindi/Urdu words.  I must also acknowledge and give credit to Anu for helping me out with the translation  whenever I ask her.  Not forgetting as well to give thanks to all the other forum members who have been so willing and prompt in providing me with translation to their posts whenever I need them to.  Aneesa
I'm truly sorry Aneesa.Despite promising to provide translation in my PM I didn't today.I got so carried away I simply didn't stop to add translations.Very thoughtless of me.I'll bear this in mind in future.
Thank u for ur kind comments.They are very encouraging.Smile 

notsorryKavitaDR

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Zuby!
Looks like a filler episode.. :( Kala is getting on my nerves now, poor Naku.
Will Dutta bang into a tree to get his eyes back? LOL

KavitaDR-Carrie-

Go to top