Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 17th Jan 2011 (Page 3)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Thanks for the update, Zuby!

As usual, I liked the Dutta scenes only...I am finding Seema to be a boring and stupid character...LOL

I hope they don't keep Dutta blind for long and get him back in action soon. It will be very sad to see him helpless and blindOuch.  And if Seema is the one who is going to help him around when he is blindDead, then I will for the first time ever skip Dutta's scenes in the show!
Welcome,CrystalSmile
Looks like we are stuck with this womanAngry We will have to bear a lot scenes where D will fall into her arms in his blind stateDead And this is LTL.They start to drag it when they feel like.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29mussy.jamshed

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Thanks for the update Zuby
Your update much better than the episode....Keep it up !!!
Most Welcome,SiaSmile Thank u glad u find it funnyEmbarrassed
Is that ur baby ka photo? Masha Allah! Very sweet.Embarrassed

mussy.jamshed--Sia--

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. OMG your comments were fantastic. khatam karo gol gol ghoomoge was hilarious  ROFL I thought the episode was boring but definitely watched it for Dutta  Thumbs Up

Edited by Keva - 17 January 2011 at 12:37pm

mussy.jamshed-Carrie-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Thanks alot Zuby........I so much loved your written update........Itna Hilarious update likha tumnay......loved it.......Thanks alot......Clap

I hope seema aunty exit soon......Angry
Welcome & Thanks yaar,MussySmile Glad u liked my update.Itne pyaale pyaale comments ke liye thank uEmbarrassed
Kala kya kum thi, seema ko bhi zhelna pad rahaa hai.Dead

I swear they love to bring kalay kawway in the show........LOLLOLLOLLOL when r they going to reveal kalawati........now this seems to b bigger than nakusha's face revelation isn't it zuby

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alamelu

excellent acting by mr..........cannot wait  to see him in full action mode.........horrible what kala is doing to nakku...........hope she does not fall for this act of kalas after seeing the package...............and remains stubborn in her beliefs....
True! I'm becoming an MR fan now.Embarrassed I too want him get well soon.
I saw Nakku falling apart todayCry but I'm sure with Baji's help she'll be able to compose herself.
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thanks alot Zuby........I so much loved your written update........Itna Hilarious update likha tumnay......loved it.......Thanks alot......Clap

I hope seema aunty exit soon......Angry
Welcome & Thanks yaar,MussySmile Glad u liked my update.Itne pyaale pyaale comments ke liye thank uEmbarrassed
Kala kya kum thi, seema ko bhi zhelna pad rahaa hai.Dead

I swear they love to bring kalay kawway in the show........LOLLOLLOLLOL when r they going to reveal kalawati........now this seems to b bigger than nakusha's face revelation isn't it zuby
Kaala CVs ki badi pyaari lagti hain yaar Mussy.Itne jaldi nahin pol khulegi uskiAngry See her drama when D returns.Phirse shuru ho jayegi.I wont be able to bear it anymore.Disapprove
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Hey Zuby,

See, I am a regular at the written update now all because of you.

I'm pretty certain you'll be there even on my most silliest & awful threads with ur superb commentsEmbarrassed
 Aap ki to chandi hi chandi hain with so much of DSP in a singlet (of all things). Did you get to fly off with your fantasies?

I can't tell u what that man does to me.Especially when he is all helpless & vulnerableDay Dreaming I never thought myself capable of the fantasies he makes me play out.Blushing

Good update. One little request for our non-hindi audience ..... if you would kindly translate your hindi/urdu parts as they get confused (I am particularly referring to Aneesa and I am sure there are others too).

A thousand apologies especially to Aneesa.I specifically promised her I'd give an english translation for every hindi word I use.I'm a scatterbrain & it completely went off my mind as I got carried away.My bad.Will take care next time.

Back to work today, was tedious but good. Good luck for tomorrow as it will be your turn.
OuchCry

I leave you with DSP's musings. EmbarrassedThis is the world you love best. LOLLOLLOLIsn't it?

Any world that has Patil Saab in it I love best.EmbarrassedBig smile

BTW loved the Wassup update on Mishal...Eyes never lie aur uss ki to ankhein bilkul nam si ho gayi thi....Adored it.

Haven't seen it, yet.Will do now.Thanks & Good nightBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Big hugs,

Kavita

notsorry

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

Thanks for the update. OMG your comments were fantastic. khatam karo gol gol ghoomoge was hilarious  ROFL I thought the episode was boring but definitely watched it for Dutta  Thumbs Up
Most Welcome,Keva.Smile Thanks so much.Glad u liked my commentsEmbarrassed D was very cute today. Chota sa pyaala sa baby ki tarahEmbarrassed

Keva

Go to top