Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nizam13

@Zuby  - 2nd go round and wonderfully done.  Poignant I must say.  The LTL forum members must love you for doing this so beautifully.  I am sure Anu will also be so proud of you as well for adding the little humor and appropriate emoticons to this as well which makes for so much more pleasurable and stimulating reading. Thank you for adding the Hindi/Urdu sentences, please continue to do this as I am learning as I read.  Would it be too much trouble if I asked you to put the English translation next to the Hindu/Urdu sentences so that I can make the connection with Hindi/Urdu words with the English words?  I know it is not only myself but there are so many other LTL members all over the world who would greatly appreciate you and the others teaching us.  It seems that all of us on this forum are learning from each other through the threads, PMs and other methods of communications about life's beauty/hardships/personalities/characteristics/dedication/professions etc. and although we are distant by miles(hundreds or thousands of miles for many of us) we as humans first regardless of race or culture, share many commonalities and bonds. I am grateful to KavitaDR for mentioning that I especially, would appreciate the English translation with your Hindi/Urdu words.  I must also acknowledge and give credit to Anu for helping me out with the translation  whenever I ask her.  Not forgetting as well to give thanks to all the other forum members who have been so willing and prompt in providing me with translation to their posts whenever I need them to.  Aneesa

I'm truly sorry Aneesa.Despite promising to provide translation in my PM I didn't today.I got so carried away I simply didn't stop to add translations.Very thoughtless of me.I'll bear this in mind in future.
Thank u for ur kind comments.They are very encouraging.😊 
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Zuby!
Looks like a filler episode.. :( Kala is getting on my nerves now, poor Naku.
Will Dutta bang into a tree to get his eyes back? πŸ˜†
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update..ure update was so hilarious..loved it..πŸ˜†
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Thanks for the update Zuby!
Looks like a filler episode.. :( Kala is getting on my nerves now, poor Naku.
Will Dutta bang into a tree to get his eyes back? πŸ˜†

Most Welcome,dearπŸ˜ƒ She is so tiresome.Our next petition should be "Kala" hatao I guess. Nahin yaar.Seema aunty layegi uski aankhen waapas🀒 Sorry jo bolna hai na?🀒
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

thanx for the update..ure update was so hilarious..loved it..πŸ˜†

Most welcome,maschasπŸ˜ƒ Thank u.Happy to make u laugh😳
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Its me again,Ritu😳 Thanks yaar!πŸ˜† Rapchik tha na?πŸ˜†

oh yes poora ka poora rapchik update tha. πŸ‘πŸΌ I really laughed a lot while reading it. πŸ˜† thank u Zuby. πŸ€—
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Zuby😊❀️😊❀️😊❀️...................
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayjst

Thanks a lot for the update Zuby😊❀️😊❀️😊❀️...................

Most Welcome,RayπŸ˜ƒ
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for detailed update

OMG your update was way better then the episode beside Mishal πŸ˜ wonderful acting of course. I love when you said Dutta called out for his pehli biwi Baji 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ that was so hilarious and true. I love Duji dostana relationship, is the best I've ever seen on screen.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
sikkaisha thumbnail
Amazing update dear......The lines in blue were absolutely hilarious.🀣🀣🀣🀣.Ekta maiyya type scene 🀣 Wonderful dear.πŸ‘
Dutta seriously looked so vulnerable,felt like crying seeing him like that..... but thank God its temporary.Mishal enacted that scene beautifully.I hate Seema and all her delusions.Waiting for Nakku ,Dutta reunion.
Loved your update dear.πŸ‘πŸΌ