Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

What will happen next? -Confused (Page 2)

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
One thing that concerns me is that some saas bahu drama will happen if Arohi lives with the Singhanias Ouch 

@karanika.fan thanks Wink I hope it turns out true too

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
So i guess arjun leaves her. And then arohi is upset.. everyone else in teh family is as well.. will last the ENTIRE week >_<!!

And then ppl will start saying shyt abt aluwaliyas.

Then as all teh leads... being the savior of their family's reputation.. she will sacrifice her so called happiness.. n move to Singhanias herself. That will shock the singhanias... LOLL esp Rudra... b/c this whole drama was to get arjun back to singhania mansion and leave arohi. then I dont know where arohi will live. Maybe @ the singhanias... and arjun will insult her at every point. If they live in the cottage.. i dont think there are many ways arjun can make her life very miserable.
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anham.

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

One thing that concerns me is that some saas bahu drama will happen if Arohi lives with the Singhanias Ouch 

thast what im scared of i really dont want saas bahu stuff
but arohi saas is a bit hatkee soo.. i hope she stays hatke and doesnt interfare hehe
i really dont wantt saas bahu drama..b ut i dont think that will happend

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I Am Only Confused Right Noow Confused
ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
confusionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

thast what im scared of i really dont want saas bahu stuff
but arohi saas is a bit hatkee soo.. i hope she stays hatke and doesnt interfare hehe
i really dont wantt saas bahu drama..b ut i dont think that will happend

I would absolutely hate that too ... even though her bahu is a bit hatke, she does seem like the very 'mean' type Dead Ready to torture Arohi like anything! Your prediction about the revenge thing reminds me a little of Pratigya and don't really want that to happen either .. it's like Arohi and Arjun giving revenge to each other LOL Whatever happens, I just hope it brings ArjuHi closer and not farther apart
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I am clueless abt what is gonna happen next n it is kmh- the unpredictable so cant really say kmh has always surprised me lets wait n watch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index