Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya's Mistake is Unforgivable! (Page 2)

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I don't agree thT she shouldn't be firgiven but I do think that it is not right to hurt abhay like that" piya know that abhay is allergic to silver as abhay told her himself. So would she want to hurt him.

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Anamica.. Piya is doing huge mistake by finding the truth from Abhay in such a way.. If she loves Abhay deeply, then this is not insane way.. she is simply hurting Abhay..giving him more pain to your beloved ones,,, I am not sure her mistake can be forgivable by Abhay since he also loves her.. but not more than Maithily..

Edited by purva_j - 17 January 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Honestly if one analyzes  Piya's actions in yesterdays episode yes she has been insensitive to Abhay and she must curtail her investigation that will lead her into darkness.I mean it is like a scientist who does not believe in the supernatural going to disprove what he believes does not exist by spending a night in Count Dracula's Castle knowing very well that whoever has entered that castle at night has never been seen alive again by anyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index