Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya's Mistake is Unforgivable!

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The way Piya is trying to find the Truth about Abhay she has proved that she is insensitive. The wine glass and the silver box incident are perfect examples of how insensitive she is. In her Obsession to find the truth and even after seeing with her own eyes that silver hurt Abhay (he even told her that he is allergic to Silver) she wanted to confirm her suspicions by exposing  Abhay in front of everyone at Panchi's Party. She did not even bother to think that Abhay is the Man who has always saved her and stood by her when nobody did. She preferred to forget the fact that he was always her Savior and he is the reason she is alive.

Today she actually crossed her limits with her acting as Maithili in front of Abhay and opening the old wounds which she knew are painful. Piya has seen Abhay's pain and obsession he has towards Maithili still she did not think twice before coming in front of him as Maithili. All she wants is to find Abhay's truth and his relationship with Maithili. She even risked her friendship with Abhay to reach the Truth. Did it not matter to her that Abhay might not forgive her when he finds that she fooled him into confessing the Truth? Did it not matter to her that by exposing and hurting him she would lose him forever?...

I think the mistake Piya is doing is unforgivable... Your Opinions Please...

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree that it's a mistake, rather a BIG mistake but I don't agree that it's unforgivable. Abhay, I really don't know. I have nothing more to say.
natasha4lyf thumbnail
hey unooo ah totally agree wiv yah buh itz abhayz fault aswel coz he shud tell pia the truth then she wont do anything shel undastand him big tym all pia want to no is the truth and she will cross all the limitz to find out. it hurtz pia big tym wen shez seez abhay lost and pia dusnt want to see him in pain and she wants 2 b part of it she dunt want him 2 suffer alonne only pia can see abhays grief thatz y shez desperat 2 find owt the truth so hopefully itz 4 da best lol😉 tasha x
Edited by natasha4lyf - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree with you..that is if its really was her!!

as i thought he was really imagining Maithli, because Piya was downstairs when he saw her, and the second time she appeared from back of a pillar, the thirds time while he was cutting the cake, so everyone was there!

my point is if tomorrow they show us that it was Piya then that would be like a major blooper😕

as its not possible that she be up stairs and then come down and change into her own dress without anyone noticing her! same applies to both the other scenes too

if they wanted to show its her, then they should have at least done it in more convincing  and realistic way..like when everyone are gone she will hide and then appear to him as Maithi but not in this pathetic illogical way🥱
-Adrastea- thumbnail
well she also said.....i am sorry abhay...but i need to know what hurts you inside....what pain this is......that i guess says it all....seeing Abhays almost scary wait for Maithali made me even more sure...he needs help fast....if helping him needs hurting to some extent....then be it.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

i completely agree with you..that is if its really was her!!

as i thought he was really imagining Maithli, because Piya was downstairs when he saw her, and the second time she appeared from back of a pillar, the thirds time while he was cutting the cake, so everyone was there!

my point is if tomorrow they show us that it was Piya then that would be like a major blooper😕

as its not possible that she be up stairs and then come down and change into her own dress without anyone noticing her! same applies to both the other scenes too

if they wanted to show its her, then they should have at least done it in more convincing  and realistic way..like when everyone are gone she will hide and then appear to him as Maithi but not in this pathetic illogical way🥱

According to the TB Article Piya manages to fool Abhay as Maithili but before he speaks the truth Haseena would interrupt. It definitely was Piya. I do not think we saw Piya while Abhay cut the Cake and the first time she got enough time to go downstairs. How she manages to change the dress fast(that too at Abhay's home) and catch the eyes of Abhay alone in the crowd without getting noticed by anyone is also a mystery, the technicalities or logic of which I prefer to ignore as I don't nurture high hopes about an Ekta Kapoor Serial.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can c where Piya is coming from😳 When you love someone so unconditionally, you would want to know everything about him. Piya has waited for sometime for Abhay to open himself to her but she didnt get any proper response from him. Even then, she stuck to her patience levels and tried asking him about it. Well, abhay is abhay and he will not let his BIG secret out of the bag so soon making Piya all curious

Piya can clearly see tat Abhay is hurting and she wants to give him the best and to take away the pain from him. She understands that she is going to hurt Abhay in the process but in the long run, this is only going to help Abhay😃. 

As we are seeing, there is no other way for Piya to know the truth. I am damn sure, if she had any other way around other than impersonating Metz, Piya wud have definitely taken that route instead of this. 

And Hey! Anything and everything is fair in Luv and War😳

Krishi
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Originally posted by: knumnum

I can c where Piya is coming from😳 When you love someone so unconditionally, you would want to know everything about him. Piya has waited for sometime for Abhay to open himself to her but she didnt get any proper response from him. Even then, she stuck to her patience levels and tried asking him about it. Well, abhay is abhay and he will not let his BIG secret out of the bag so soon making Piya all curious

Piya can clearly see tat Abhay is hurting and she wants to give him the best and to take away the pain from him. She understands that she is going to hurt Abhay in the process but in the long run, this is only going to help Abhay😃. 

As we are seeing, there is no other way for Piya to know the truth. I am damn sure, if she had any other way around other than impersonating Metz, Piya wud have definitely taken that route instead of this. 

And Hey! Anything and everything is fair in Luv and War😳

Krishi

Yeah, You have got a point there. But I still cannot justify the ways she use to expose Abhay, especially at Panchi's Party.

ArshForEver thumbnail
I don't agree thT she shouldn't be firgiven but I do think that it is not right to hurt abhay like that" piya know that abhay is allergic to silver as abhay told her himself. So would she want to hurt him.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you Anamica.. Piya is doing huge mistake by finding the truth from Abhay in such a way.. If she loves Abhay deeply, then this is not insane way.. she is simply hurting Abhay..giving him more pain to your beloved ones,,, I am not sure her mistake can be forgivable by Abhay since he also loves her.. but not more than Maithily.. Edited by purva_j - 13 years ago