Random thoughts on the episode..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
The next potential couple seem to be Nitika-Ved....going by the track happening...or maybe it's just been introduced as a means to show some festive celebrations, dunno...

On the one hand it would be nice that Ved does get to find a suitable life partner..but on the other hand..I so do not want to see another bahu in the house...at least not right now..it's wayyy too early for that..Toasty and her bonding with the rest of the brothers still needs a LOT more focus IMO..

Pashu's sudden change of reaction on hearing that Toasty isn't going to be joining school..seemed too rushed up :S..would have liked for him to at least reflect a little that he was harsh towards her..and the phonecall to Lalit was edited if I am right?.. that should have been shown..

Liked the way Tej was shown to console his dad and think smartly over the case issue..smart boy ;)

Also liked the way Toasty stood up for Ved and her new family👍🏼...though it does seem a tad bit preachy at times..still was good

Tomorrow promises some nice naach gaana...someone should make avi's on these two...they are super cute! :))

i havent seen the episode yet so will be back to comment
I agree !!! A good episode but Ved and Nitika's love story should come way later. I want Toasty to bond with everyone first and then focus on the Ved and Nitika's angle may be 4-5 months. The story so far has been rocking, rushing things up would just make it look awkward. I wanted to see how Pashu apologized to Toasty's father. This did seem a little rushed
Bringing in another Bahu good add some conflict...which can assist in extending the show

Toasty's friend seems a lot more quiet...willing to take a lot more...but not stand up for herself (as we saw today, her future hubby insults her and her parents..)

It would be interesting to see another bahu in the house in the next month or so...to see how that would change the dynamic

totally agree too all of  you.
till now toasty has not bonded with all teh family members and brining in new bahu will craete havoc for all.. i guess they will show bonding of toasty and in parallel will show situations favouring ved's marriage with nitika which will enetually happen once toasty is comfortable in the house.