Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
savan will win for sure. and as saachi said as the episode ended that shravan needs to be pushed to do something. So she challenged shravan to compete against her not jeff and jerry, result being shravan danced well (as the precap showed) and then resulting in savan will win πŸ˜‰
sash10 thumbnail
me toooo shraven n sachi will definitely win coz sachi will make him dance againest her in a way wich will make shraven wanna dance n then off he dancesss lol  n sachii can dance anyway but i dont understand 1 thing i thought shraven could dance coz u no wen sachi did the desi girl dance he acted reali confident as if hes all dat n nos everything lol πŸ˜†Edited by sash10 - 13 years ago
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
obviously saavan will win. in precap, they both are dancing well. 

doll3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Heres my predictiction.  I think Saachi will tell Shravan they will not have a proper honeymoon unless he dances well, and thats just the kick he needs to start dancing.  Hence they both dance well and win the competition.

ktms thumbnail
Definitely Saavan will win.In precap their dance looks good.Barun must have practised alot πŸ˜†
Really appreciate his hardwork to entertain us.πŸ‘
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Barun has improved very much in dancing.You can make out in yesterday's episode.I want sanchi and Shravan should win the competition.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
jassie_17 thumbnail
Actually i truly wonder whether Barun reallie doesn't know how to dance or whether if he's simply faking that he doesn't know how to dance...if he's faking,surely i'm impressed at the extent!!!!

Lurved Anki in yesterday's episode..she was bold,confident despite being fearful and being the one giving the push to trigger the dancer out of Shravan..:)