India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

Aamir Dalvi as autistic - feedback please

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I watched the first episode today.  Dalvi is doing a good job, though will have to get used to his new character, which is so different than Kabir in Jyoti.  Being autistic, however I feel he needs to have a more serious face and remove that smirk though.  Looking forward to the next episode and the rest of this new show.

anamika1868 Newbie
anamika1868
anamika1868

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Aamir's character is definitely very different than 'Kabir' who we all love. It is not easy playing an autistic person. But, ur right, he does need to get rid of that smirk........and also the robot-like dialoge delivery. Even his voice sounds different. He will probably get under the skin of the character as the show moves along.

But, he is talented and adventurous for sure. Not many actors would want to play an autistic person after playing a 'lover-boy / perfect husband' material.
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I don't know who the actor play the autistic guy is but I am glad they have such a character. It makes people aware of autism and to not judge a person who has it. One lady on the show called him dumb and stupid and the other lady stood up for him. good for her.
(sorry don't know the name of the characters yet)

I can't comment on his acting at the moment I have to see more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkRiyaa147

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Can you please tell me whether Aamir is playing the lead as I did watch Jyoti for sometime and loved Kabir's character.
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
i didnot see his previous work , but he is dam good ,and i like this kind of subjects .....
ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I havnt seen his previous work but i must say he acted really well as an autistic person,
_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
hey i just luved aamir's performance his performance was very good2nd epiClap when compared wid 1st episode i lked every bit of him as 4 robotic style of dialogue delivery did u watch aapki antara it was also abt autism autistic ppl keep on repeating same things they hate changes they lyk 2 stick 2 routines but one question who will play the lead role here?4 me its alwyas a treat 2 watch himBig smilei luv the show and aamir 2Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index