iqralovespkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone i cnt help myself i think im getiing crazy im going around n feeling very sad fr Abhay n Piya ðŸ˜­ i know its a serial bt i cnt help myself...
First of all I want so see abhiya happy together bt its seems like it will take very long time bcz after so long time Abhay havtn forgotten Maithli n he still loves her so much..N i fell sorry for Piya bcz she really loves Abhay its bcz of tht shes interfering in his life n wnts to know why he becomes sad when he hears Maithlis name...If she wudnt love him she wudnt even care abt him.. ðŸ˜›
Bt I hope Abhay soon starts to love Piya for who she is n nt bcz she looks like Maithli..He loves her right know also(I think so im soo cofused) bt i wnt him to feel tht he loves her!!
I have to stop writing..This serial is too good its making me crazy 
Sorry for wasting ur time with this post bt i just had to write this..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Noway dude i agree with you this serial looks like an Alfred Hitchcock classic from the way it has been telecast up till now.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i agree. .d show is full of pain
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree,......................i want abhiya love story.....................
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think piya n maithli r same...piya  might b maithli in her prev birth...
n in last epi i think piya dressed up like maithli to know abt truth...

Doris. thumbnail
to painful:( first AM now AP
nd same here, i am kind of tired of Abhays Attitude with Piya... why does he have to be so mean all the time? Abhiya story needs to start. nd Abhay should just tell her the truth, they have been to involved to not. that way even Piya will stop her detective mission.
.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes Piya cares a lot for Abhay while he ignores her....its time for some honesty...it time for their track to start.