Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

today's epi "MiYa"! haii rabba!! (Page 2)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

oh shit i cant believe Ekta Kapoor nd her writes managed to write such a diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif scene for a couple OMGGGGGGGGGGG just look at their dance its so freaking cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute I mean usually toh in today's tellywood I can;t even distinguish btw one ball dance and the other coz all r so freaking same ladka ladki going just round and round oggling at each others eyes but thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis this was DIFFERENT Chemistry toh was evident but it was fulllllllllllllllllllllll of cuteness and innocence OMG i even liked the guy for the first freaking time look at his expressions everytime she was trippinggggggROFLBlushing

cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee damn cute oh Ekta do the impossible with them yaaaaar write a totally hat ke love stoooooooooooory u can do it coz u have the magic potion named PRIYA WAL wid uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu U CAN CREATE MAGIC

wow!! as u said!!Clap
she has the magic portion named priya wal in it!!Clap
ekta writing these scenes r shocking, bt as she has her serial on star one, a youth based show, she very well knws wht we want.. by now she knws it all
hopefully she wont kill ne character(from the two) in the end... i want it to be quite peaceful too with less dhamakas!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manur

Ishita131 Senior Member
Ishita131
Ishita131

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
HeartI KNOWWWWWWWWW !!!! MiYa STARS OF THE DAY !!!! MISHA LOOKED FREAKIN HOT AND SHAURYA -IM SPEECHLESS !!!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming
AND THE SONG COMPLETELY SUITS THEM !!!! THIS SHOW PEOPLE HAVE AN AMAZING SENSE OF SONG SELECTION !!!!!!
ANOTHER COUPLE IS ADDED TO MY FAV LIST - MiYA !!!!! Heart

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita131

HeartI KNOWWWWWWWWW !!!! MiYa STARS OF THE DAY !!!! MISHA LOOKED FREAKIN HOT AND SHAURYA -IM SPEECHLESS !!!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming
AND THE SONG COMPLETELY SUITS THEM !!!! THIS SHOW PEOPLE HAVE AN AMAZING SENSE OF SONG SELECTION !!!!!!
ANOTHER COUPLE IS ADDED TO MY FAV LIST - MiYA !!!!! Heart

good u reminded me.. hw cld i forget bout the choice of song... all of wer wondering the same, and kuch aur hi nikla!! and jo nikla!!! waah!! kya nikla!! loved the song for them!!
<3<3
manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
"shaw-u knw mish, maine tumhein hamesha se notice kiya hai
mish- kyunki i love you!
shaw-uv always been a crazy kid!
mish- and u knw i lov u!
shaw- tum sweet ho, cute ho, fun loving ho and thodi si badmash bhi ho!!!
mish- and i totally love u
shaw-its so good to be back in touch with u
mish- kyunki i love u!!"

I LOVE YOU...n song... Priya's expressions.....her innocence her cuteness.... TOTALLY pehla pehla pyar wali feeling.... 
i loved it...

buss i m going to watch it again..... 
n again  
n again..
this gonna be one of ther best scenes... but abhi tak jub bhi ate hain ...magic ho jata hai..atleast misha k taraf se...

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
@ romina... copy pasting haan!!! caughtchaa!!

manur

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@eliza....yeah ..it's very important message...pata lagna chaiye subhi ko...k I M IN LOVEEE..LOLXXX ROFL

Meeko

raym1 Senior Member
raym1
raym1

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
love themEmbarrassed

manur

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Ohh god Save Me SillyI Am Gonna Be Maad About These Two Lovers Yaar LOL Just Too Good Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manurMeeko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index