today's epi "MiYa"! haii rabba!!

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😆god!!  this couple is making me go nuts...
i knw ive discussed a lot bout this couple in the AT, but i cldnt stop myself from making a topic
as if mishkoo with her red dress tripping on saw last week was not enuf!!
todays dance scene!!
😳

loved the dialogues!
shaw-u knw mish, maine tumhein hamesha se notice kiya hai
mish- kyunki i love you!
shaw-uv always been a crazy kid!
mish- and u knw i lov u!
shaw- tum sweet ho, cute ho, fun loving ho and thodi si badmash bhi ho!!!
mish- and i totally love u
shaw-its so good to be back in touch with u
mish- kyunki i love u!!
ekta puts it up so well
😆😆😆
lol😆 mish going gaga over this hottie, nt tht i can blame her...

loved the dance scene... 'i..am.. in.. love!!😍

and yeah... mish just cant dance for nuts!😆

hhe called her a wedding pastry!😲😆

btw:
since wen did shaw knw mish? his dialogues up there in bold^^^
shows like he knws her pehle se....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just now saw it...and i ACTUALLY LIKED IT!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! The scene was soo cuteeeeeeee....infact they were soooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ❤️☺️😍

OMG I ACTUALLY LIKED IT!! IIIIIIIIIIIII ACTUALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LIKED ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

HEY BHAGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!☺️☺️😍
sumana-13 thumbnail
Hey bhagguuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
😃 😃 😉 👏  👍🏼 ☺️
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OKIE i cannot CANNOT believe this is happening to me not after I got so disgusted with Shaw's entry scene After that I kind of didn't watch the show only and today I saw pics of Priya looking so OUT OF THE FREAKING UNIVERSE that i just had to freaking had to see it today for her sake and BY GOD seriously BY GOD when I saw their scene today i ACTUALLY liked it Infact like is a frekaing understatemmmmmmmmmmmmment i actually got squishy squashy feelingggggggggggggg in my tummy u know ek seocnd ke liye my tummy did that lil tingling flip flop dance🤣☺️ omg i cant believe this i just cant believeeeeeeeeeeeee this how can i like them?? But i did i sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo did like their scene today it was IT WAS OMGGGGGGGGGGG☺️

and Priya oh shish man what just frekaing what do i say abt herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr SHE WAS BEYOND FREKAING WORDS Ek toh she loooooooooooooooooooooooked like beauty ki goddess meri angellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll my fairy she looooooooooked so beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllll and the best pat abt her is she doesn't even realize how beautiful she is thats one reason why that innocence never ever leaves heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer☺️☺️ But what amazed me YET AGAIN is her versatality Seriously is their ana ctress as versetile as her I mean one minute she was in one of her mischievious comedy cartoon whacked out mood and the other minute she is blusing away like a frekaing teenage OMG Miiiish so doesn't know whats hit her does she?? And Priya is easying this love struck feeling so dmaned beautifulllllllllllllly You can literally fele the nervousness the excitement right down to your very spineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ☺️ OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG its a treat its a treat to see her face glow with loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove omgggggggggggggggggggggggggg feels like a dream come true to see her that ways☺️

i dunnoooooooooooooooooooooo this was just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo too cute for words and I so am loving this fact that they r having a tinge of Friendship YeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahNow thats definitly my kind of lvoe story coz for me LOVE AND FRIENSHIP R ONE AND THE SAME DMAND THING I dunno i still don't trust Ekta and her story lines so I really dunno what this couple's future wld be wld they ever have the kind of substance I want to see in a love story I DON'T KNOW so am not gona invest my feelings into this righ t now But AS OF NOW as of today in this moment they were BEYOND CUTENESSSSSSSS so so cute that i just thought once like once ki kash Yuvi hota but then i got lost niharofyingggggggggg Priya and Mish and i felt her I FELT HER and I FELT THEM tooooooooooooooooooooo OMG WHATS HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG?? was so sure i wont ever like them but this moment has kind of stuck with meeeeeeeeeeee OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PRIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA☺️☺️😍
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

I just now saw it...and i ACTUALLY LIKED IT!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! The scene was soo cuteeeeeeee....infact they were soooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ❤️☺️😍

OMG I ACTUALLY LIKED IT!! IIIIIIIIIIIII ACTUALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LIKED ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

HEY BHAGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!☺️☺️😍

bola tha na......!!

my cheeks hurt every moment i watch any on miya scenes......

seems like shaw knws her pehele se!!
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh shit i cant believe Ekta Kapoor nd her writes managed to write such a diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif scene for a couple OMGGGGGGGGGGG just look at their dance its so freaking cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute I mean usually toh in today's tellywood I can;t even distinguish btw one ball dance and the other coz all r so freaking same ladka ladki going just round and round oggling at each others eyes but thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis this was DIFFERENT Chemistry toh was evident but it was fulllllllllllllllllllllll of cuteness and innocence OMG i even liked the guy for the first freaking time look at his expressions everytime she was trippingggggg🤣☺️

cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee damn cute oh Ekta do the impossible with them yaaaaar write a totally hat ke love stoooooooooooory u can do it coz u have the magic potion named PRIYA WAL wid uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu U CAN CREATE MAGIC
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The MiYa Scene was fantastic! I absolutely loved the Couple.
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

OKIE i cannot CANNOT believe this is happening to me not after I got so disgusted with Shaw's entry scene After that I kind of didn't watch the show only and today I saw pics of Priya looking so OUT OF THE FREAKING UNIVERSE that i just had to freaking had to see it today for her sake and BY GOD seriously BY GOD when I saw their scene today i ACTUALLY liked it Infact like is a frekaing understatemmmmmmmmmmmmment i actually got squishy squashy feelingggggggggggggg in my tummy u know ek seocnd ke liye my tummy did that lil tingling flip flop dance🤣☺️ omg i cant believe this i just cant believeeeeeeeeeeeee this how can i like them?? But i did i sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo did like their scene today it was IT WAS OMGGGGGGGGGGG☺️

and Priya oh shish man what just frekaing what do i say abt herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr SHE WAS BEYOND FREKAING WORDS Ek toh she loooooooooooooooooooooooked like beauty ki goddess meri angellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll my fairy she looooooooooked so beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllll and the best pat abt her is she doesn't even realize how beautiful she is thats one reason why that innocence never ever leaves heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer☺️☺️ But what amazed me YET AGAIN is her versatality Seriously is their ana ctress as versetile as her I mean one minute she was in one of her mischievious comedy cartoon whacked out mood and the other minute she is blusing away like a frekaing teenage OMG Miiiish so doesn't know whats hit her does she?? And Priya is easying this love struck feeling so dmaned beautifulllllllllllllly You can literally fele the nervousness the excitement right down to your very spineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ☺️ OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG its a treat its a treat to see her face glow with loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove omgggggggggggggggggggggggggg feels like a dream come true to see her that ways☺️

i dunnoooooooooooooooooooooo this was just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo too cute for words and I so am loving this fact that they r having a tinge of Friendship YeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahNow thats definitly my kind of lvoe story coz for me LOVE AND FRIENSHIP R ONE AND THE SAME DMAND THING I dunno i still don't trust Ekta and her story lines so I really dunno what this couple's future wld be wld they ever have the kind of substance I want to see in a love story I DON'T KNOW so am not gona invest my feelings into this righ t now But AS OF NOW as of today in this moment they were BEYOND CUTENESSSSSSSS so so cute that i just thought once like once ki kash Yuvi hota but then i got lost niharofyingggggggggg Priya and Mish and i felt her I FELT HER and I FELT THEM tooooooooooooooooooooo OMG WHATS HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG?? was so sure i wont ever like them but this moment has kind of stuck with meeeeeeeeeeee OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PRIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA☺️☺️😍

woah!!!!
itna bada post!!!
it took me so much time to read it.. am a slow reader..
so yeah...
btw r u smirti by ANY chance😊
chaddo!!
coming bk to wat u felt.....
versatality and innocence of pw!!! i saw tht wen i saw her just after her ashi char to some forensic lab waali in cid to aditi in saas bahu of ekta.. we had raj there too, but ekta spoilt it all,
nvm, coming bk to misha... beautiful and gorgeous wer uderstatements for her!!😳
for a while evn i felt, hw i wish we had such scenes with YARA!!! hw i wish... par this, here.. mishaa!!! her arms all around shaw!!
awww...
i knw i look like a fool here going all gaga over this couple.... hope to see some nice kinda TRUE love track between them... now am waiting for tomrrw... hope after so many sces, ekta achaanak se wont forget this couple lke she forgot MR. KABIR!
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

oh shit i cant believe Ekta Kapoor nd her writes managed to write such a diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif scene for a couple OMGGGGGGGGGGG just look at their dance its so freaking cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute I mean usually toh in today's tellywood I can;t even distinguish btw one ball dance and the other coz all r so freaking same ladka ladki going just round and round oggling at each others eyes but thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis this was DIFFERENT Chemistry toh was evident but it was fulllllllllllllllllllllll of cuteness and innocence OMG i even liked the guy for the first freaking time look at his expressions everytime she was trippingggggg🤣☺️

cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee damn cute oh Ekta do the impossible with them yaaaaar write a totally hat ke love stoooooooooooory u can do it coz u have the magic potion named PRIYA WAL wid uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu U CAN CREATE MAGIC

wow!! as u said!!👏
she has the magic portion named priya wal in it!!👏
ekta writing these scenes r shocking, bt as she has her serial on star one, a youth based show, she very well knws wht we want.. by now she knws it all
hopefully she wont kill ne character(from the two) in the end... i want it to be quite peaceful too with less dhamakas!
Ishita131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
❤️I KNOWWWWWWWWW !!!! MiYa STARS OF THE DAY !!!! MISHA LOOKED FREAKIN HOT AND SHAURYA -IM SPEECHLESS !!!! 😍😍
AND THE SONG COMPLETELY SUITS THEM !!!! THIS SHOW PEOPLE HAVE AN AMAZING SENSE OF SONG SELECTION !!!!!!
ANOTHER COUPLE IS ADDED TO MY FAV LIST - MiYA !!!!! ❤️