Maryada

Random Musing-He's a Bad lookin Ullu Ka Patha-17/1

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Hola Maryaada Forum,

Welcome to the Random Musings thread! πŸ€—

Please jump in with  your views on the 
episode or the characters by posting analysis, poems,Riddles, vm's siggies, OS's or anything else you feel like!

Index of Analysis, or other items
Page 1: 

Some simple rules: 

1. Follow the IF code of conduct 
2. No bashing of members or the actors 
3. First page will typically be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode...so reserve if you want to do that! πŸ˜ƒ
4. If you don't want to analyze, you can still reserve your space for your views πŸ˜ƒ 
5. Have fun πŸ˜†

Thread openers for this week:
-Monday: Manal
-Tuesday: Jaya
-Wednesday: Manal
-Thursday: Jaya
-Friday: Jaya

[NOTE: if you want to open a thread then do let us know πŸ€—]

Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
REserved 
OMG 3 xams ! tht mean i'll be here more πŸ€— ! 
Hope todays epi is worth πŸ˜‰
*Edited* 

Pradhan family :  Hmmm Priya's Dad never fails in showin the proper life of a middle class family ! hmmm why did priya's fathers face colour changed when priya said there is no money probs any more πŸ˜• 

Aditya-Priya: 1stly Priya's henna is loookin so beautiful !!  Priya is so Happy to knw tht Adi's Father cumin to see him πŸ˜• !! pooor soul doesnt knw she is gona get the zor ka jatka 🀣 !! n hahahhaha Munda is so PHAST 🀣 ! he actuallly said i Cant wait for our suhag raat 🀣 ! munda is more desprate abt his CON thn us 🀣 

Gaurav-Vidya-Vidya's Mom : Hmmmm I can understand Vidya's Mothers pain πŸ˜• ! which mother doesnt want their kids to be happy in their in laws house πŸ˜• ! even if Vidya didnt tell her! im sure she would have noticed it tht the relationship between gaurav n vidya ain't good πŸ˜• 

Vidya's Mom-Devyani: n Look Who Vidya's mom is tawkin to *Yawn* DEVYANI ._. !! who is xpert in changin topics ._. !! devyani should not forget tht vidya's mom is a mother too ! n any mother will knw if their kid r happy or not !! 

ADitya-Devyani : Argh Now i cant wait !!! Hope CV's DNt Drag this more πŸ˜• !! jst cant wait to see wah will happen to Aditya whn he'll get to knw the truth abt his father πŸ˜• !! 

Devyani-SSP : seriously Devyani Never fails in showin her as SSP's Dog 😑 !! n ofc he is not goin khali haath 🀣 ! he is goin wid LOADZ of jatkas for her, YOU, Adi& ofc us 🀣 !! 

Uttara-Rishab: Hmmm Cant believe he is tawkin so normally to her even afta he knws wat his plan is 😑 !! yeh toh Pakka SSP ka Bichra wa Bhai hai 😑 πŸ˜† ! PYAAR πŸ˜• ?! Hmmm Mr rishab is this word even there in ur dictionary 😑 !! so PLEASE do not Diss the word 'PYAAR' by usin it for ur sick intentions 😑 !! 

SSP-n the otha dude ._. : ! is SSP reallly Aditya's Father 😑 !! n does he even love his son 😑 !! Wait does he even knw wat 'LOVE' is 😑 !! is there even father like him πŸ˜• !! he is a Dabba in the name of a father 😑 !! 

Pradhan phamily : 🀣 ! dnt have to say anyfin else 🀣 !!! as im rolllin on flooor 🀣 !! Can any1 speaks better english thn Priya's Father 🀣 !!! hahahahha his english made me forget this scene 🀣 Hmmm All over sudden Priya's dad n chinu goin away πŸ˜• ! Priya alone @ Home πŸ˜• ! SPP Cumin πŸ˜• !! hmmm Wats gona happen πŸ˜• 

Vidya-Devyani: hmmm so here Devyani in-directly tellin her to BE LIKE HER 😑 !! a Dog of her husband 😑 !! even if ur husband kills u tomorz ur not suppose to share any1 not related to family πŸ˜• ! Devyani is usin the Patni wrd in a rong way πŸ˜• ! Being Wife Doesnt Mean u can bare anyfin bad ur husband does πŸ˜• ! why onli a wife should jst impress the husband πŸ˜• !! is wife onli there to entertain the husband ._. !! 

Aditya-Priya : What a Husband 🀣 ! Awww 🀣 !!! Aditya is like a mother at the moment 🀣 !! dont u all jst want a husband like aditya ❀️ Awww he is jst PERFECT ! 
--
Hmmmm why do i think the guy Cumin to Meet Priya is not SSP buh the Guy who was tawkin to SSP !! hmmmm this is the reason behind Chinu&Priya's Dad goin away !! Im sure its not SSP !! 

Overall : Okay epi πŸ˜• !! i would rate it 5 out of 10 !! nothin much happened !! 

Star of the episode : Aditya 🀣 ! esp for his last scene 🀣 ! 

Suggestion : Vidya Do not use ur SMALL Brain 😑 !! anywyz u wrk wid othas brain 😑 ! 

My future Prdiction afta watchin the last scene : 
Now the Dude SSP's Chamcha will meet Priya as SSP !! n Make Priya believe she met SSP !! ! n thn we might see SSP disappearin untill the shadi ! n this shadi will happn ! n thn the Drama will happen afta the Weddin !! 

Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Quick views on today.

Episode started at the Jhaakar guest house with the Pradhans taking care of wedding chores. It was nice to see the "I will call the consumer forum"-waala Mr. Pradhan back in action! The change in his expression when Priya comments that money is not an issue indicates that it is. So this will definitely play a role in what happens with Sasur Pig next. If I recall correctly, Brahmanand's investigation in to Priya and her family had also indicated that everything they own had been mortgaged.

Aditya calls Priya and informs her that his father is coming to see her. While this conversation was again cutesy,
I did not find Ridhi's expressions convincing and it felt a bit over the top.

In the meanwhile, Vidya's mother is worriedly looking at the ongoing wedding preparations in the Jhaakar house. As Devyani notices her demeanor, she draws her in to to a conversation about what is bothering her. This type of scene shows another aspect of the screenplay work in this show that I like, namely the focus on the interactions between the various characters individually.  I liked this conversation and how it was executed. But...where is Vidya's grandmother? Last time I saw her in the show was during the bachelorette party. Considering how she was always shown with Vidya's mother, her absence is noticeable. Same thing with Vidya's brother(s). Did I miss something in one of the online episodes?

At the same time, upon learning from Aditya that Brahmanand was going to meet Priya, Devyani concernedly asks her husband if she should accompany him. Now...this was a very short scene but I loved the character detailing in it. A verbal abuser does not let go of perceived slights or anger easily and typically tends to keep poking their victim with their taunts. This scene depicted that perfectly in Brahmanand's response to Devyani's offering to go to the Pradhans with him.

At Rishabh's, a morose and angry Uttara is serving breakfast to Rishabh who in turn tries to coax her in to a better mood by asking forgiveness for what he might have drunkenly blurted the night before. As Uttara again demands that he keep Rastogi away, Rishabh defends Rastogi's presence by stating that he is merely a means to an end. He asks her not to make Rastogi a stone in their path and tells her that if she so desires, she can get rid of Rastogi in one attempt. Despite Uttara's wanting to know immediately, Rishabh puts off further conversation on Rastogi till after the wedding. I love how this conversation so clearly showed the manipulative Rishabh in action. Like typical abusive characters, Rishabh also claims that everything he does is for Uttara and her happiness. He has also subtly laid the foundation for getting rid of Rastogi on Uttara's shoulders.

As Brahmanand is sitting in the police station proclaiming that his plans are already in action, the Pradhans are preparing for his arrival when Mr. Pradhan receives a call about Chinu's admission in to the Rohtak medical college. Now...clearly, as the conversation implied, somebody else was instrumental in getting Chinu that admission. I guess this is Brahmanand's way to get something to emotionally blackmail Priya with...stay quiet or destroy your family's peace...again! Drama potential aside, how does Chinu have his papers so readily available in the guest house at Rohtak? The Pradhans came there for Priya's engagement initially so why would they be carrying Chinu's education-related file?

Back again at the Jhaakars, Devyani finds Vidya alone in her bedroom and advises her to find that one way that will secure Gaurav's affections. This was a very typical manipulative Devyani in action. The viewer in me hated her putting the burden of the Gaurav-Vidya relationship on Vidya's shoulders using cliched lines...but, the story lover in me likes her character consistency. This is the Devyani we love to hate on a roll in today's episode.

Meanwhile, a hyper-Aditya is talking to Priya and advising her on how to impress Brahmanand. I found this conversation over-the-top and merely in the screenplay to give Priya's character the opportunity to jokingly mouth dialogs about feeling that Brahmanand is against their wedding.

The episode closed with a car arriving at the guest house and Priya assuming its Aditya's father. Somehow, the person walking did not look like Brahmanand...so I will not be surprised if Sasur Pig has sent somebody else in his place with an excuse! 😑

Overall: Ok episode for me...a filler with scenes that felt kind of repetitive. Another 3/5 for me.

Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
hey everyoneπŸ€—
u know i am in so much of habbit to come to forum at this time that on sat n sunday i was like  somehting is missing fom daily routineπŸ˜”
anyways...finished with th episode...it was ok epsode for me...another filler episode...
hmm now i want uttara track to gain some momentom after th wedding... this track needs some new improvement....
and where as vidya track is concerned i dont know why but i dont want to c it right now i mean in middle of wedding...
there should be some halla gulla etc...
in every episode vidyas other is having same expressions and almost same dialogues seems to be repetitive now... and i think she should stop interfering as this can lead to more problems...
now looking forward fo some fun filled episodes...bcs enough tension will come after the weddingπŸ˜•

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Hey Ani & Jaya πŸ€— ! 
todays epi was OKAY πŸ˜• !! didnt enjoy it alot πŸ˜• !! 
tho wah u think abt the last Scene ! now im sure its tht dude wid SSP who came to meet priya as SSP !  n thn we'll  see SSP ditchin the Shadi ! n thn cumin bk afta the wedddin ! n thn we might see Pri- SSP Face-to-face
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Mana...me neither. Today was ok only. It was good in parts and OTT in others! πŸ€” I will be SHOCKED if they show Sasur Pig coming to meet her. He will make an excuse to avoid it...and confront her after the wedding. At that point he will emotionally blackmail her using Chinu's admission, her father's money situation given how much he invested in the wedding etc.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
ya this might happen πŸ˜• !! Argh this show is un expected so anyfin is possible ! 
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Mana...I agree with you. Sasur Pig will send somebody else to act like him so Aditya does not wonder why his father is avoiding meeting Priya. The dude that was walking as Sasur Pig in that last scene was not Vishwajeet but was dressed like him...so this plot makes sense. The real meeting,  confrontation and emotional blackmail will still happen after the wedding.
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
He's a bad looking Ullu Da Patta... 🀣 🀣
ya  good to know that it is not sasur pig...i dont want them to meet before wedding
it is the same man whom ssp was talking in office...:)
hope tommorows episode is more intresting