Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

17/01/11 W/U- "Your not good enough for my son" (Page 2)

sidra1993 Senior Member
sidra1993
sidra1993

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
yea so now when they find out the truth..then all of them are going to ask bharthi to forgive them...and then somethings gonna happened again and then she will be out of the house again and then they are gonna ask her to forgive them again...there i just told you guys like 50 episodes that we are going to watch..in the future! lol LOL

but jokes apart...w/e kamla said was wrong..i felt like slapping her...when she was saying all this i was like W*H??? ok bharthi or bharthi's family didnt force murli for the marriage..you guys agreed cz you were greedy....not only gaushala or her husband...but the whole family is responsible....ugh! Angry poor bharthi Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83

KajolKohl Senior Member
KajolKohl
KajolKohl

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Run away Bharti!

• They all deserve to be homeless after this.
  • Gaushala-She basically called Bharti a liar about all this stuff with Prakash and her pregnancy in front of everyone.Knowing her it could be anyone's.By not telling anyone she could cause another useless track.
  • Kamla is HORRID.She's abusing her daughter in law and saying that she's not good enough for Murli and how Bharti is a waste.Would she stand for this for Veena?
Bharti not good enough for Murli? That is a strange one.Think about it.Why would a beautiful,educated,upper class rich woman choose a band player?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra1993

-Megha- Senior Member
-Megha-
-Megha-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index