17/01/11 W/U- "Your not good enough for my son"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anavisalwan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have always found Murli's family a bunch of idiots.They definitely do not deserve someone like Bharti to be a part of their family. Today Murli's mother said that Bharti is not worth Murli but i have always felt that Murli has never been worth Bharti. He gave the worst treatment to his wife whom even if she married due to circumstances, she is his wife.

Kamla ( think that's name of Murli's mother): she cud  understand her daughetr's pain and feelings but cud not understand what her daughetr-in-law is going thru at the hands of his son.

The head of family is just a big ZERO. No one in the whole family is able to understand Bharti in the time she has been with them. Why will she try to ruin anyone's life??

They all are grown ups, can't they make out that a person (parkash) is cheating or is genuine.

I wud be more than happy if Bharti leaves their house forever and never forgive anyone for what all they repeatedly said about her.

No one bared her of this. First Gaushala and Mridang said that Bharti is not worth Murli, then veena taunted her, Dumroo do it always (even if unintentional, even in his case he can understand what hurts murli or veena or his mother father, but he cudn't understand what said by him can hurt Bharti. Now top of this Kamla taunted bharti.

Enough is enough. They deserve to starve for a single GOOD PERSON THAT BHARTI IS to be in their family.

Waiting for Bhrti to move out and this idiot family understand her worth.

samirah23 thumbnail
To me, this proves that a daughter is always more important than a daughter in law (trust me this is true in real life).  They were against Bharti because it was the happiness of their daughter they wanted.  they would do anything for a daughter, but never listen to the daughter in law even if the DIL was right and doing what is best for them ...

So typical of indian families - have seen this too many times.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates.. but looks like dis appointing episode.. looks like Bharati has to leave the house... 2-3 days will get waisted in Rona dhona..
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks K for the update

the epi was exactly how i expected - Kamla shaking Bharti more and more - Murli looking on angry - Veena crying - Bhansilal doing nada - Dhamroo repeating the same thing - Mridang standing like an idiot  - Gau smirking

First of all - who would try and commit suicide for a guy you've literally know for a week?  or is that less than that even
Second - who could just stand there and not publically support their daughter
Third - who doesnt feel guilty that they are the cause of this tamasha in the first place

Think everyone knows the answers to the above...i just couldnt understand and nor could i believe that Gau & Mridang could be that despicable, stoop so low that they see their sis/sis-in-law attempt to commit suicide and not tell the truth?

Murli trying to comfort his mother? shouldnt he be comforting his wife to hear those insults...to hear that she ruined their lives - isn't it the other way round? they ruined hers...she was not only humilated, insulted, mocked at and for what exactly - to gain happiness?

Why didnt Rupesh say anyting to Murli's family? why did he keep quiet...and just offering comfort in private just doesnt cut it!

I'm soo pleased that they'll be homeless coz after all we all know they deserve it...then they will know exactly what they've lost...

Edited by Rae24 - 13 years ago
Anita16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank for the wonderful update
Originally posted by: samirah23

To me, this proves that a daughter is always more important than a daughter in law (trust me this is true in real life).  They were against Bharti because it was the happiness of their daughter they wanted.  they would do anything for a daughter, but never listen to the daughter in law even if the DIL was right and doing what is best for them ...

So typical of indian families - have seen this too many times.

well said...😊
thnx for the efforts kiranπŸ˜ƒ
fuzzyface thumbnail
See this is what happens to people who suddenly become rich and they forget themselves.

Murli, his mom, stupid Veena, his useless dad, evil brother and venomous sister in law can go to hell!!

Losers!!!!
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea so now when they find out the truth..then all of them are going to ask bharthi to forgive them...and then somethings gonna happened again and then she will be out of the house again and then they are gonna ask her to forgive them again...there i just told you guys like 50 episodes that we are going to watch..in the future! lol πŸ˜†

but jokes apart...w/e kamla said was wrong..i felt like slapping her...when she was saying all this i was like W*H??? ok bharthi or bharthi's family didnt force murli for the marriage..you guys agreed cz you were greedy....not only gaushala or her husband...but the whole family is responsible....ugh! πŸ˜‘ poor bharthi πŸ˜­
KajolKohl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Run away Bharti!

• They all deserve to be homeless after this.
  • Gaushala-She basically called Bharti a liar about all this stuff with Prakash and her pregnancy in front of everyone.Knowing her it could be anyone's.By not telling anyone she could cause another useless track.
  • Kamla is HORRID.She's abusing her daughter in law and saying that she's not good enough for Murli and how Bharti is a waste.Would she stand for this for Veena?
Bharti not good enough for Murli? That is a strange one.Think about it.Why would a beautiful,educated,upper class rich woman choose a band player?