17th jan written update Complete

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
(^Credit :: Shikha)

Hey guys I am back with todays update will be up shortly

Part1

Natik says to dadaji that you will be able to meet them aswell and can decide weather you want to do buisness or not, so shall i bring them home, dadaji says ok. natik gets happy and says i will freshen up then pick them from airport. Natik is with the clients they say that udaphur is a beautifull city we came to rajastan but never roamed here natik says this time you came we will make sure you have fun, but today your coming to our place for dinner. the client says why are you taking problem we will manage, natik says whats the problem in this, and you will also be able to meet dadaji as he is at home as he isnt feeling well the client says its ok we will meet him tomorow. Natik says your our guest you jut tell me what would you like to eat in dinner they say chinese he says ok no problem i will just ring home once.

Natik rings akshara and asks her to prepare chinese as everyone feels like eating it she says its never prepared home, he says make it and we are going to roam udaphur and reach home in the evening. akshara tells maharji that we need to make chinease he says what thing she says noodles he says this wont be prepared in my kitchen, she says natik phoned and the guests want to eat this you go to the market and bring noodles, cauliflowers agino
moto he says you called me fat (ROFLmaharji is a joker)she says no thats a chinese salt and says she will right everything down, bhabhima, gyatri, baisa enter and they ask whats wrong she says i am just ordering things maharji says i never heard of it in my life baisa says what is she making he says chinease food, gyatri says its never made in our house till today why u making it now akshara says its for the guests baisa says we will feed them home food, gyatri says why have you thought of something new, bhabhima says its never made before. Akshara says natik said it the guests will eat this, baisa says they will eat what we give them gyatri says nothing new will happen akshara says but natik she says what natik wants will only happen (Ouchits only chinese food there making big deal out of nothing)

Part 2

gyatri says no need to try something new, what is being made till today will be made, akshara says but natik, baisa says since when did men start interfering in kitchen work feed them nice marwari food and we ladys know how to behave with guests, akshara says but natik, gyatri says no need to ask him baisa is right we will feed them marwari food (Ouchwhat would happen if they made chinese once) munna dosnt understand anything they all start doing work akshara looks sad, @meshwaris nani says are the ladoos made rajshri says yes, nani says make first class aragments as akshara's inlaws are coming and natiks bua will be shocked she says you didnt forget to invite anyone rajshri says no then she remembers she forgot to invite nandanis inlaws and phones akshara isnt picking up nani says she will be busy try later dont forget. @singhaniyas: nandani gives dadaji his medican, buaji says that tomorow i will go to akshara's house i can meet your inlaws your coming nandani says yet i havnt spoken to them if they invite me i will go buaji says ok tomorow rajbana will go to office you will be on your own mandru i will tell kaveri to stay with you he says its ok i will have maharaj, nandani says i will stay buaji says girls enjoy on this occasion, dadaji says you dont need to stay and plus you will be gone after the ghod bharai cermony, nandani excuses herself to bring tea.

rajbana informs dadaji natik will be arriving shortly, baisa says she will do pooja till the guests come, dadaji says some man came to enquire about his health (sorry didnt catch the name) in talks he said about munna and his way of working did something happen rajbana says no but you seem worried, dadaji says looking at munna these days you dont know whats in his heart he hasnt got the same attitude on akshara falling ill he made a racket in the whole house and argued with didi if he wanted he could come and talk to me. (Deadwhats dadaji problem)

Part 3

dadaji continues saying if he wanted he could come and talk to me but no my talks seem wrong to him has this happened in this house before. i dont like it all rajbana says if you want i will talk to him he says whats the point (Confuseddadaji is annoying Angry) akshara is kneading the flour nandani comes in her phone rings akshara asks nandani to answer it,its rajshri she invites them all for ghod bharai and disconnects aksharas says what was she saying nandani says she wants to talk to u will phone later @meshwaris varsha and her mum arrive they greet everyone and varsha's mom says its really joyfull here nani says the preps are made 1 month ago everything has arrived and i got something for you aswell varsha, she says no need nani i only need your blessings dadi arrives and says varsha is right

Part 4 

nani says to varsha to show your mum what everyone gifted she goes to get them her mum says varsha's happy you did a lot for her nani says why woudnt we shes our daughter in law and rajshri has loads of wishes you will aswell for you daughters first ghod bharai on rajshri first ghod bharai i gave her 9 lakhs necklace, varsha's mom seems a bit worried. @Singhaniya's natik brings his clients and introduces them to gyati, bhabhima, rashmi and nandani, they sit down and say your house is beautifull akshara comes with water, he introduces her natik says where is dadaji gyatri says hes inside must be coming, he says arrange for snacks we just came and are tierd she says ok munna it will be done the clients look at each other (Ouchits embarassing pet name gyatri should relize this when my mum does this i feel weird LOL) @meshwaris varsha shows the set rajshri gave, bangles dadi gave and the set kaki gave her mum says there beautifull nani says the ghod is filled thats how much they give at ours varsha's mom seems tensed (nani should think before she speaks LOL)

dadi says leave this first tell what doctor said shaurya is about to speak nani says let me finish from your place what will varsha get her mom said my gifts on the way @singhaniyas akshara brings juice and leaves the clients say no vodka natik says no one drinks in our house the say fine dadaji arrives with rajbana and buaji natik says he and my father started the company from scratch, rajbana says i am happy you came to meet us from far they say there friends told about you and you have an impresseive profile, and we talked to natik today his future planning thinking about business matches ours  we will do good business in the future akshara brings the snacks they eat it buaji says bring more they say its enough she says your young guys how did you get fill with this much, they say its very tasty buaji really nice one client says thank you to akshara she says welcome, another client says can i get some water akshara says sure buaji says you see the food preps gyatri will give it, akshara signals natik to comewith her in the kitchen natik says everythings done in have seated everyone at the table hurry up what were you saying she tells maharji to take the food out , she says i didnt make chinese he says why she says we thought they wanted to eat marwari he says they wanted to eat chinese what will i say to them why did you do this maharji comes back in saying hurry up she gives him something else to take out he says first tell me why didnt u make chinese ends on akshara face

Precap: Natik says regarding chinese you will feel this bad i didnt know gyatri says why woudnt we munna what do you think he says ok but you dont  call me munna in front of the guests

3/10 i will rate the epi the oldies are annoying Dead go munna tommorow gyatri will be shocked LOL bet she blames akshara, when is buaji and nani going they look like there staying permanant LOL

sorry for error or spelling mistakes

dont forget to hit like button to thank me  

Edited by _Mariam_ - 17 January 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

Chetnaksnehasanjanamvatsamomsx3niki_pnpragyakumarbaliehabsfanmonicaySanskareER_ER_YAtechwriterancy_lizapaulsibilarayanoarchie76ssanjanaasiaheartladdoomitushibsriyapoojananda_gopaJoshana458sushavvip@rascooldudettergattudaddysgirl786teri_susanirene_csamirah23A HUGE FAN_Nancy_srmirjimushkan_2003neel_jaykrutiv100vim916Madhavi_DiRachu.mx.Maaneet4eva.xveil_of_rosesanizor_deepshi_bholabearrahat_fahad8samicuteSerendipity..agirlhasnoname.

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thank u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARJRANSIDVARSK

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
this nani & buaji don't act like guests at allLOL