Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Will viewers actually stop watching UTTARAN (Page 3)

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
yes!!! i luv this serial before 8 months but now its boring!!!

Suhasinni Senior Member
Suhasinni
Suhasinni

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I do believe people stopped watching and just read it online. This way the TRPs are low and hopefully the CVs will hopefully change the storyline. Unfortunately, CVs respond to TRP changes not these forums. So if change is needed, but people still want Ro watch, then watch it on these forums or YouTube it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillarashi85

anulavb Newbie
anulavb
anulavb

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noname7

Originally posted by groucho

Many viewers have been threatening to stop watching Uttaran for a variety of reasons. This is a common remark when the storyline goes for or against the viewer's favorites.

I feel the reason very few stopped watching (except the Vansh fans and I feel for them) was because of the twist in the pregnancy tale. Tapasya fans wanted a child and Ichcha fans did not and the suspense is what kept the viewership going.

However, now''''.. Ichcha's fans feel this is the end because Veer has realized that there is a pregnancy and seen the baby with his own eyes and do not want to watch the change in Veer

But the truth is that no one will actually stop to watch or read the updates ''''Tapasya's fans will want to see how the story line benefits Tapasya and Ichcha's fans will want a happy ending for Veer and Ichcha. This is but natural.

Whatever happens''''..regardless of twists, turns, inclusion of new characters, dumping of old characters, ridiculous triangles'''the fact of any serial including UTTARAN is that NO VIEWER can make this serial tailor made to suit themselves. That is the job of the CV's and the channel.

It is as difficult to act as a negative character as it is to be a saintly one. So why are we all being so hard on the actors and the characters they are playing''''.it is a story that is changed by whoever and ALL the actors must have agreed to play these roles or else they would not be acting in UTTARAN.

I however, do not believe that there will be a drastic change in Veer. Time and CV's will prove me right or wrong.

Very reasonable and logical argument. I have personally stopped watching even through youtube because whatever twist or turn in favor of Ichcha or Tapasya -- nothing is positive or clean anymore. There is no inspirational development in Tapasya or stand of courage in Ichcha or Veer for the matter. Okay sometime the story line has to pass through negative but Uttaran I feel is caught up in the vicious circle of keeping fans (Veer-Ichcha, Veer-Tapasya) happy instead of concentrating on creating and continuing to offer a good serial, with good/strong story line, and great acting. Some in there like Umed, Yogi are well known and very good actors - Tapasya, Veer, Ichcha are not bad either. They are presently all under utilized by less screen time (Ichcha) or too much screen time with single focus (Veer and Tapasya). This is going nowhere... just stuck in a rut.
It's amazing how everyone is either a Veecha fan or a veeya fan. But no one talks about morals. For me, personally, Veecha were good because they were straight. Like normal human beings they had good days and bitter days, but that's life. However as far as veeya are concerned-- There really was never a Veeya because Tapasya had maaried Veer under false pretence. Logically, he was always married to iccha as he took his vows thinking he was marrying Iccha. So Veeya was always a dream for it's admirers.
Secondly, how can we condone the acts of Tapasya, knowing that she has always betrayed everyone who trusted her, she has been a part of every possible crime conceivable by mankind- Betrayal, instigation to murder, burglary, instigation to a suicide, perjury, insensitivity, rape!!!!! Is there anything left? One can praobably support and like the actors, but please don't confuse actors with the roles they play.  All criminals have a backgrounf tale to tell. If we start forgiving them their illdeeds because they had a sordid or tragic past, then we would all be living in hell!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8divy609

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
nice post aditi jiii :)

i seriously have lost hope coz i knw that mahaan ichcha..m sure she will decide 2 move awya frm his life then leap n wen she leaves she wud b preggy withh is kid..dont knw why i feel this wud happen!

this is 1 shw where evil is always supported..disgusting!!!

i used 2 keep switching channels bet uttaran n sangini now i knw where 2 keep it on thruout that time slot!!!!!
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulavb

Originally posted by Noname7

Originally posted by groucho

Many viewers have been threatening to stop watching Uttaran for a variety of reasons. This is a common remark when the storyline goes for or against the viewer's favorites.

I feel the reason very few stopped watching (except the Vansh fans and I feel for them) was because of the twist in the pregnancy tale. Tapasya fans wanted a child and Ichcha fans did not and the suspense is what kept the viewership going.

However, now''''.. Ichcha's fans feel this is the end because Veer has realized that there is a pregnancy and seen the baby with his own eyes and do not want to watch the change in Veer

But the truth is that no one will actually stop to watch or read the updates ''''Tapasya's fans will want to see how the story line benefits Tapasya and Ichcha's fans will want a happy ending for Veer and Ichcha. This is but natural.

Whatever happens''''..regardless of twists, turns, inclusion of new characters, dumping of old characters, ridiculous triangles'''the fact of any serial including UTTARAN is that NO VIEWER can make this serial tailor made to suit themselves. That is the job of the CV's and the channel.

It is as difficult to act as a negative character as it is to be a saintly one. So why are we all being so hard on the actors and the characters they are playing''''.it is a story that is changed by whoever and ALL the actors must have agreed to play these roles or else they would not be acting in UTTARAN.

I however, do not believe that there will be a drastic change in Veer. Time and CV's will prove me right or wrong.

Very reasonable and logical argument. I have personally stopped watching even through youtube because whatever twist or turn in favor of Ichcha or Tapasya -- nothing is positive or clean anymore. There is no inspirational development in Tapasya or stand of courage in Ichcha or Veer for the matter. Okay sometime the story line has to pass through negative but Uttaran I feel is caught up in the vicious circle of keeping fans (Veer-Ichcha, Veer-Tapasya) happy instead of concentrating on creating and continuing to offer a good serial, with good/strong story line, and great acting. Some in there like Umed, Yogi are well known and very good actors - Tapasya, Veer, Ichcha are not bad either. They are presently all under utilized by less screen time (Ichcha) or too much screen time with single focus (Veer and Tapasya). This is going nowhere... just stuck in a rut.
It's amazing how everyone is either a Veecha fan or a veeya fan. But no one talks about morals. For me, personally, Veecha were good because they were straight. Like normal human beings they had good days and bitter days, but that's life. However as far as veeya are concerned-- There really was never a Veeya because Tapasya had maaried Veer under false pretence. Logically, he was always married to iccha as he took his vows thinking he was marrying Iccha. So Veeya was always a dream for it's admirers.
Secondly, how can we condone the acts of Tapasya, knowing that she has always betrayed everyone who trusted her, she has been a part of every possible crime conceivable by mankind- Betrayal, instigation to murder, burglary, instigation to a suicide, perjury, insensitivity, rape!!!!! Is there anything left? One can praobably support and like the actors, but please don't confuse actors with the roles they play.  All criminals have a backgrounf tale to tell. If we start forgiving them their illdeeds because they had a sordid or tragic past, then we would all be living in hell!

we have had this discusssion numerous times.... BUT there is a bunch who cannot see her evil things at all...even if they r compared 2 criminals who do theft n roobbery they will say tapasya is right!!!!LOL

Edited by rashi85 - 17 January 2011 at 10:24pm
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suhasinni

I do believe people stopped watching and just read it online. This way the TRPs are low and hopefully the CVs will hopefully change the storyline. Unfortunately, CVs respond to TRP changes not these forums. So if change is needed, but people still want Ro watch, then watch it on these forums or YouTube it.

i do read it online only now even the CVs favour only 1 person here..real life affected u see!!!
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

You are right aditi... after being addicted to watching this serial for more than a year it is difficult to stop watching it totally...I became a regular viewer only because of vansh ..after that continued because of Ichcha... but after vansh was eliminated Ichcha was totally sidelined for whatever reasons... and now the situation is such that its become unbearable to see so much injustice being done to Ichcha's character... and first time last week, with great difficulty, I stopped watching ... but I am sure if some thing positive comes up one wud definitely start watching it again... afterall my favourite Ichcha is still there in the serialWink...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

dinapandey Newbie
dinapandey
dinapandey

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
About serials giving out values i feel they dont do that enough but obviously if something good or some good values and morals are being shown through that medium it is definitely appreciated and discussed as We can always learn from something good that is shown..this is my POV Smile

Go to top