Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Will viewers actually stop watching UTTARAN

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Many viewers have been threatening to stop watching Uttaran for a variety of reasons. This is a common remark when the storyline goes for or against the viewer's favorites.

I feel the reason very few stopped watching (except the Vansh fans and I feel for them) was because of the twist in the pregnancy tale. Tapasya fans wanted a child and Ichcha fans did not and the suspense is what kept the viewership going.

However, now………….. Ichcha's fans feel this is the end because Veer has realized that there is a pregnancy and seen the baby with his own eyes and do not want to watch the change in Veer

But the truth is that no one will actually stop to watch or read the updates …………Tapasya's fans will want to see how the story line benefits Tapasya and Ichcha's fans will want a happy ending for Veer and Ichcha. This is but natural.

Whatever happens…………..regardless of twists, turns, inclusion of new characters, dumping of old characters, ridiculous triangles………the fact of any serial including UTTARAN is that NO VIEWER can make this serial tailor made to suit themselves. That is the job of the CV's and the channel.

It is as difficult to act as a negative character as it is to be a saintly one. So why are we all being so hard on the actors and the characters they are playing………….it is a story that is changed by whoever and ALL the actors must have agreed to play these roles or else they would not be acting in UTTARAN.

I however, do not believe that there will be a drastic change in Veer. Time and CV's will prove me right or wrong.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Noname7dreamz12hasini79naj7mkdeepaahermione8ankit_34divy609cjs369SRKLuvrintruderfastChillMaarYaar

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
nice post adithiji

i agree with u 100 %

one day veecha
one day veeya
cv;s know how to handle us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

groucho

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

nice post aditiji,

yes we ppl will not stop watching it coz we love veecha,
agar yeh serial itna bura dikhata hain toh kuch accha bhi dikhata hain
woh acchi cheez hum zaroor dekhenge bhale hi 2 -3 min ki kyun naa ho.
par i am not brave as my other veecha friends LOL
i only watch it my fav parts r shown, baaki toh raam hi raakheLOL
Noname7 Groupbie
Noname7
Noname7

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Many viewers have been threatening to stop watching Uttaran for a variety of reasons. This is a common remark when the storyline goes for or against the viewer's favorites.

I feel the reason very few stopped watching (except the Vansh fans and I feel for them) was because of the twist in the pregnancy tale. Tapasya fans wanted a child and Ichcha fans did not and the suspense is what kept the viewership going.

However, now''''.. Ichcha's fans feel this is the end because Veer has realized that there is a pregnancy and seen the baby with his own eyes and do not want to watch the change in Veer

But the truth is that no one will actually stop to watch or read the updates ''''Tapasya's fans will want to see how the story line benefits Tapasya and Ichcha's fans will want a happy ending for Veer and Ichcha. This is but natural.

Whatever happens''''..regardless of twists, turns, inclusion of new characters, dumping of old characters, ridiculous triangles'''the fact of any serial including UTTARAN is that NO VIEWER can make this serial tailor made to suit themselves. That is the job of the CV's and the channel.

It is as difficult to act as a negative character as it is to be a saintly one. So why are we all being so hard on the actors and the characters they are playing''''.it is a story that is changed by whoever and ALL the actors must have agreed to play these roles or else they would not be acting in UTTARAN.

I however, do not believe that there will be a drastic change in Veer. Time and CV's will prove me right or wrong.

Very reasonable and logical argument. I have personally stopped watching even through youtube because whatever twist or turn in favor of Ichcha or Tapasya -- nothing is positive or clean anymore. There is no inspirational development in Tapasya or stand of courage in Ichcha or Veer for the matter. Okay sometime the story line has to pass through negative but Uttaran I feel is caught up in the vicious circle of keeping fans (Veer-Ichcha, Veer-Tapasya) happy instead of concentrating on creating and continuing to offer a good serial, with good/strong story line, and great acting. Some in there like Umed, Yogi are well known and very good actors - Tapasya, Veer, Ichcha are not bad either. They are presently all under utilized by less screen time (Ichcha) or too much screen time with single focus (Veer and Tapasya). This is going nowhere... just stuck in a rut.

Edited by Noname7 - 17 January 2011 at 10:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8divy609ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
well i have stopped watching this show longgggg back watched it for one week had head ache, its not about which fan following is being satisfied , its about how much a person regardless of actors can take it ......

nothing in this show makes sense , yet its clicking caz many wait to see icha saying something , veer exposing taps, taps dying or moving out , but none of them ever get worked out .........

i second Noname7....

i pity tina, she hasnt improved much in her acting , as there was no scope at all in her character , cvs made ppl dislike her and like other one for her acting alone .........
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noname7

Very reasonable and logical argument. I have personally stopped watching even through youtube because whatever twist or turn in favor of Ichcha or Tapasya -- nothing is positive or clean anymore. There is no inspirational development in Tapasya or stand of courage in Ichcha or Veer for the matter. Okay sometime the story line has to pass through negative but Uttaran I feel is caught up in the vicious circle of keeping fans (Veer-Ichcha, Veer-Tapasya) happy instead of concentrating on creating and continuing to offer a good serial, with good/strong story line, and great acting. Some in there like Umed, Yogi are well known and very good actors - Tapasya, Veer, Ichcha are not bad either. They are presently all under utilized by less screen time (Ichcha) or too much screen time with single focus (Veer and Tapasya). This is going nowhere... just stuck in a rut.

I could not agree with you more.........but you are certainly in the minority.............and this was my point that despite being stuck in the rut.............viewers being fans  will not stop watching regardless.

CV's gave up a long time ago on the story line and it is all about the fans now.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

well i have stopped watching this show longgggg back watched it for one week had head ache, its not about which fan following is being satisfied , its about how much a person regardless of actors can take it ......

nothing in this show makes sense , yet its clicking caz many wait to see icha saying something , veer exposing taps, taps dying or moving out , but none of them ever get worked out .........

i second Noname7....

i pity tina, she hasnt improved much in her acting , as there was no scope at all in her character , cvs made ppl dislike her and like other one for her acting alone .........

I know that you have stopped..........but not the fans and the fans are the TRP's.

I agree with you about Tina, her scope has been limited and this was discussed many a time but here I would like to point out that she has every right to object............why has she not done so???
ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
yes, i wont deny fans r base for any show ........

donno, i seriously donno what makes her stick to it , when its obvious she does no , how ppl ridicule her role and her acting ....

well many and most of the actors , cvs visit IF........

Go to top