In 21 Mins Epi / only 90 Seconds for Baba?

Posted: 13 years ago
What is this yaar? 90 Seconds for Krishna only in today's Epi. , Leading Character k liye sirf 90 seconds hain aur baaki poora epi Arghostiya par  Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago

i totally accept with u the main leading character should be krishna but they are showing arushi what is this yaar and that too kriya sirf 90seconds

I m also agree with u.kitne sare epi to us arushi par dikhaye hai.aur 4-5 epi ho gaye pratigya krishna to ek dusare saath baat bhi nahi ki.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
very badddddddddddddddddddddddd:((((((((((
ey nai chalega v want babaa moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hes d jaann ov d dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
nah fair cvs nah fairrr
yhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................its tooooooooooo baddddddddddd😭
ya ,,,,, since endng nov tis arushi track s gng on ,, how long it will take 2 end tis track,,,, c.v hve just sideline main leads
Dis is toooooo much to tolerate !!!!! they have to end  dis track soon...we want to c more about kriya......

This is what we are getting since not just weeks now but months...they should re-name this series as  Mann Ki Awaaz Aarushi

Originally posted by td_dhoom

This is what we are getting since not just weeks now but months...they should re-name this series as  Mann Ki Awaaz Aarushi

shub shub bol yaar yeh rakh bhi dein gay
Originally posted by prettymeena

i totally accept with u the main leading character should be krishna but they are showing arushi what is this yaar and that too kriya sirf 90seconds

sssss they  showed YKW  for long time............ it was soooooo booooring ........ Both the sisters love looks like one artificial  acting ....... y  r  they going on hugging and crying ???? it looks soooo baaad..
I'm only waiting for YKW s  exit ....... , but its not happening ???? Once she goes out of the serial then only we can get to see more Kriya   scene........