Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SGP: Update 17th Jan: No ILU: Bholu is Bhondu

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Video http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1593779

Episode starts with SUshaan eyelock.  Is haan says he wants to say something, suhaana happy smilingly tells him to say, he starts with I suhaana waits for other two words with smile and exciting, curious eyes, but bholuraam says let's go home.  She hit the scooter in disappointment. 

Back at home journalist inder asking where ishaan would have taken suhaana. Daadaji says weather at India gate is good, he takes paper mike to rajni, she says to feed golgappa, ishika adds park, disha says golgappa, followed by icecream, park tour at the end movie. Ishika adds yeah later they both push the scotter. All laugh. Daadaji wants to say something, inder says they need to go for break. Daadaji gets hyper and says journalists are like british and country need to get freedom from them, all they need break, such important problem has solved but reporters want to go on break. Disha asks inder to let daadaji speak. 

Daadaji says a fight between hubby and wife is indication of their love.  He gives example of him and mumtaaz , right then sushaan are back. Rajni wonders how come they are back so early. Inder, disha asks what's the matter.   SUhaana about to say something, ishaan stops her, she says nothing happen, about to say again, sees daadaji listening, so asks him to close his ears. Then says this bholu knows nothing. First he takes me to golgappa place where we did not eat, then another one for famous spicy golgappa, but we did not eat there either. Later we ended up at Caf De Laila, where he said all butother than  what he supposed to say. He kept staring at me as if I am some one else wife. She goes away in anger from there. Rajni says now we have to do something. Disha says nothing can done about ishaan. All shush ishaan including daadaji, who has heard whole conversation but was pretending he has closed ears.

Panna has come back home, MIL asks if she had extra class she replies no there was problem at home so she went there. MIL asks raunak to write 10K check for donation, Panna says nothing. Once MIL gone, raunak asks her what is the matter. Panna tells her everything and says she is happy for her bro, as he finally has gotten his love. She adds that love builds up relation but some time a relation that starts with love can go hay wire.  Raunak questions if she is talking about them?? She denies saying no, but since you have said it I felt as if I was talking about us. He asks if she feels that he does not love her, she answers no actually it's other way round. I am not able to love you. I am angery at you some time feel pity but not able to love you.  Raunak is sad.

Deepak sitting at home, going thorugh RB's words about his father and what Deepak said to his family after he got released.  His friend questons him what is the matter, he brushes away. His friends says then why are you searching that criminal??? He tells what did you think my uncle would not tell me anything?? He explains him that he should not chase him and focus on study. His mom loves him so much.  They were talking and RB calls.   He is lost again in her words.  RB asks her to come home on vacation. She asks him if he is listening , he says yes and ssays prof has come , and hangs up. Friend asks you lied to aunty. Deepak goes away without saying a word.

Daadi is amazed to know that it was all daadaji's plan. BM fill her in with details. Daadi praises sonali's acting.  Sonali gives full credit to BM and daadaji.  Daadi says to sonali now she is not going anywhere, but sonali says to finish the project she has to go to hostel and later to Bhopal at her uncle's place. Daadi says Bhopal visit is okay but no hostel, whi is biting her in the house. Sonali goes to hug BM, Suhaana sees and does not like it. BM tells sonali to explain daadi. Sonali says that plan has completed, suhaana and Ishaan are together, so she has to go now.  SUhaan walks in saying plan what plan?? What does it mean bringing together ishaan and suhaana??? All are quite, screen freezes on suhaan's face.

Edited by md410 - 18 January 2011 at 7:54am

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreetd123ptailoryourmittzombieangel_submvatsachhedakrishygsnehag10guddu12gujaratigirl1pritiaggarwaldevila10pandey1pragyakumarbalieAMSToinkoinksaggi80JANNAVER_ER_YAsmile365daysgeetaawahisapnatvalpha12ravneetgillnirleppannubinataadharsarahjareenhimani88gigusersriyapooja***Anu***archie76harish_kendent4ujulaikhacloudzChandani02crtina2minawassup28sushavvibostaniannupsksvesumahutasingh008rgattu_Nancy_srmirjinaj7Nirjhor105A HUGE FANsamirah23poo_supikoptypmadhoo_mehak_--sree--Nisa_nrbablinishashelly_nairSinha18geethikaicy_devilstonexjeniluvmayurSunriseGreenanna44Roarkgreenleaf007Dillikudi_Procrastinator-Alina-uknaik99Varsha-01knumnumshona.-allizwell-...Binny...Minnie.nivedithanami2811ammoos_BlackPearl_Shwets1502

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Chandani02cr Groupbie
Chandani02cr
Chandani02cr

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for a wonderful update, keep up the good work Clap
pritijoshi Groupbie
pritijoshi
pritijoshi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
thanxs for the update
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...