Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NMG#43-IO|when U SAY NOTHING AT ALL!..<3 (Page 53)

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varsha.Arti

Originally posted by --Nida--

hey shivi..Hug
there was much fun in schooling days...in colg there used to b programme  like rose day just the day before v day.. n the lady who got maximum roses was declared as rose princesses...LOL

ya it used to be fun........................we used to have those roses and chillies thing.................people used to dedicate it to someone .......................and the person getting roses didnt know who gave them.........................i used to do that with my friends they used to think some guy had sent them rosesLOL

we used to give only roses nt chillies...n we used to dedicate songs....i have also given many times to my friends...LOL bt they dont know abt it..

i doubt anyone send chillies though but it used to be there.........................oh those days were so much funBig smileLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoLatte

ChocoLatte IF-Rockerz
ChocoLatte
ChocoLatte

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
nidu cum to fb..Smile

Raindrops.

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
nidu what else abt ArTi.......:))))))
waise i saw a dream in which i was in NB without partner..................ConfusedLOL

weirddddddddddddd........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoLatteRaindrops.

ChocoLatte IF-Rockerz
ChocoLatte
ChocoLatte

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

nidu what else abt ArTi.......:))))))
waise i saw a dream in which i was in NB without partner..................ConfusedLOL

weirddddddddddddd........

NB...LOLU or Arti..??

Raindrops.

ChocoLatte IF-Rockerz
ChocoLatte
ChocoLatte

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i think u gone...bye komzie..Hug
Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

she is related to ns..Sleepy
let's nt care abt others..

I do not come to chat club  at alll .. but just wanted to let u know.. NS Masi is Deepti Bhatnagar ,, her husbands brother ( who is cinematographer ) got married to Chanadna Sharma , chandana was dating him for the past 5 yrs .. .. Arjun is family freind from both sides  ( NS Side, Deepti Side and Chandana Side ) and arjun is good friend of Chandan since LNMDJ..... He knows chandana , her husband and Deepti as well and  NS to family freind hai heeeeeeeee..

Picture u saw below is  2-3 yrs old may be moe ... Before MJHTstarted i believe because maine dekha hhai bahut pahle yer   ... ( the guy who is sitting with chandana is her husband now  )...As far aa i know AB n NS were  dating or very close during LRL time than uske baad kya hua do not know.... BUt AB never said he was dating her but was close to her used to take her to the parties but rumour was spreasd that they were dating duriing LRL time.. pata nahi kisen rumour spread kiya or whther it was true or not  .. BElieve what Arjun says, he himself said he is not dating her on his blog and he is SINGLE ,  do not believe what others r saying believe AB ..

AB said he is in SINGLE in 2009 & 2010 and he said neha is very close friend which is true .. neha met ab through his cousine sister Rohini and they become family freind i believeeeeeeee... bas itna hee pata hai.AB  ne to clearly kitnee baar bola hai he is not dating her so we shud trust him TongueTongue and u might see new photos of ab n ns of chadana wedding tooo because sab family freinds hain to occasion hoga to attend karenge hee... I will suggest u guys to trust AB ..because he knows fans trust him and he will never lie to his fans woh bhee 5-6 times .

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 18 January 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoLatteRaindrops.Payal-15

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nida--

This is chavi Mittal with her husband.. she is an actress i believe... and they r good friend ..yeh bhee maine dekha hai year ago

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoLatteRaindrops.Payal-15

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
ritu thanks i also knew that pics are old but about other things didnt know thanks just knew she was related to her
thanksHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoLattePayal-15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index