Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NMG#43-IO|when U SAY NOTHING AT ALL!..<3 (Page 18)

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

i am going through CG.......and its painful............Stern SmileROFL
but there is Nice Mayur Stuff...............Embarrassed

CG and PG was most painful while Rati's exit from MJHT..........All the Mayurians used to advise each other to enter PG at your own riskROFLROFL

yeah it must had been.............waise bhi 4 naye langur upar se bm................ROFL
MJHT SEASON-2.......with more BHAYANAK SAMRAT........more Rondu gunjan......RIA BANDARIYA(whom CVs considered fit for Mayank)...........that guy MEER ALI who stayed for lesser time than Monaya did in ZND).......ROFLROFL

gunji always cry..........but i was surprised to see baba khelo with aag with more bootiphool expressions..........................and in 2nd season gunji was so confused abt mayu whether to call mayu jeeju or mayank............cvs were surely thinking of Majan track............ROFL...thank god rati came back..........
naah he was atleast for few days monaya were out in only two episodes.........ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha_mayur

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aysha_mayur

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
S2 ki starting i baat hi mat kar..............what ws that......gyaans on how serious,intense,deeply set in was  the story.....how intense was baba in his rodlu avtaar.how beautiful maatey was in her even more rodlu halat...............n how kissable was she even when her baba is struggling ahrd 2 get her back.......yet-despogiri nahi chodh sakta!!!!!!!!D'oh

rem......d kissing n all in badh-darwaaze...........??11disgusting.......n ppl call names to MN!LOL

aysha_mayur

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Yeah CVs were on the way to start MAJAN.........that was the first time when both Sajan and Mayur fans abshed CVs...ROFLROFL

And yeah the first episode of Seaso-2...........Firstly I was soooo happy to see Mayank and that to in HOT AVTAARDay Dreaming

But then...here comes Samrat.....jumping on fire and giving those constipation expresions....ROFLROFL

Edited by aysha_mayur - 18 January 2011 at 4:41am
Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aysha_mayur

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

S2 ki starting i baat hi mat kar..............what ws that......gyaans on how serious,intense,deeply set in was  the story.....how intense was baba in his rodlu avtaar.how beautiful maatey was in her even more rodlu halat...............n how kissable was she even when her baba is struggling ahrd 2 get her back.......yet-despogiri nahi chodh sakta!!!!!!!!D'oh

rem......d kissing n all in badh-darwaaze...........??11disgusting.......n ppl call names to MN!LOL

@bold 11 what.................ConfusedStern SmileROFL
and kissing in bandh dawaaza ye kab hua.............

aysha_mayur

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

Arjun Bijlani : I want a golden retriver asap. Puppy ! about 19 hours ago

he wrote this on hoonur too!LOL

lolzz....tht kiss thread...haha...mn vs sg had a good fite thereWinkWink

i still rem that threadLOL

Hehe he is sooo cute.....going crazy to get a puppyLOLEmbarrassed
aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

@bold 11 what.................ConfusedStern SmileROFL
and kissing in bandh dawaaza ye kab hua.............

Hua tha...jab saare Sajan fans pagal ho gaye the......FIRST KISS OF SAJAN IN SEASON 2 ......YipppeeeeeROFLROFL

Edited by aysha_mayur - 18 January 2011 at 4:44am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index